WSM,

That Mouser really sounds like a "keeper". Laffin'! What a fabulous "bad weather" rifle...which ain't ever gonna get used. Just [bleep] WOW.

How big were the titts on the Doe?

Laffin'!

DD,

I hear good things about a High RPM 22-250AI,mainly due to how schitty the initial case design is and also due to how much COAL latitude is routinely granted. Though I can recall building at least a halfa dozen,only a brace is of the High RPM ilk and they'll make a guy hate all things 10" or slower. But dat's easy for me to say.(grin)

As to the 243Win AI,it is indeed a [bleep] MONSTER. A sensational blend of case capacity,Precision and down range Oooooomph...all coupled yet again,with very forgiving COAL mandates. The melding is a literal phenom,both in Theory and Application. Mebbe shoot Brinky a PM and she'll Pretend to Imagine some "particulars" for you. Laffin'!

Cain't know anyone who guns a 243AI,that'd go back to SAAMI...save in a Krunchenticker and due solely to their propensity to lose brass in the heat of battle.

Been around multiple dozens of both 22-250AI and 243AI,less any notion other than sheer enthusiasm. Which is sumptin' I cain't say,in chamberings of greater CC.

Food for thunk.

dube',

98's are "neat"...until you gotta actually suffer one of the [bleep] things.(grin)

Now noone enjoys a true Sleeper more than I and I'm rather at ease in running 'em through their paces and then stretching 'em out,especially for the naysayers. I've zero qualm in flying a Big Green OEM spout,as they's routinely spectacular. Now the throats are of course stupid long in 308,but a guy can set 'em back or stretch mag confines,if not both. Hardly "daunting" to grab an OEM 243,kiss a 105'Max and take it past 1K in grand style. Same goes the 7-08/162 melding,with a 2.810" jump. I hear good things about the 280 and 7mmRemMag too and that full length H&H box is a marvelous thang,for arranging a 162 smooch.

I remain partial to scoring Used Rifles that "don't shoot" and have long been hip on the notion of gunnin' for pinks.(grin)

I've lotsa Sleepers near and dear for various reasons...but The Rocktucky just might could be my favoritest Bitch Slapper of All Time.

NOONE sees it comin'.(grin)

Gee',

On the average,how long you gotta hug it out...before someone just says "[bleep] it" and opens the [bleep] gate?!? Then do you gotta re-hug at every gate there after?

Laffin'!

Brinky',

Please feel free to extoll all the "particulars" of any/all chamberings you've never shot,as per your Day Dreaming usual. Laffin'!

As an aside I'm all ears in regards to "Custom tubes",please once again use all the Imagination and Pretend you deem requisite,in their discussion as per your Fabrication(s).

The only thing funnier than a Do Nothing Dumbphuck...is a Lying Do Nothing Dumbphuck. Laffin'!

Bless your heart,it's your Imagination,Pretend with it all you please.

'Cub,

I simply said that Unions are chock full of worthless [bleep] and that you do woman's "work". Only because them is facts.

Though in fairness...I do rather enjoy your excuses.

Laffin'!

Mojo',

Don't slight the appeal of cutting Redwoods cliffside.(grin)

Nor waste time looking for gals in the crummy,or gettin' The Boys to hide behind a Union.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

If you put a penny in a jar,every time you said you "don't care"...you could go on a BWT every [bleep] weekend. Laffin'!

If you entered a penny for every time you mentioned male genitalia,you could purchase Saudi Arabia. Re-laffin'!

You really are a "hard charger".

Wow +P+.

temmi,

Imagination is all that the poor dumbphucks have...if you swipe that,they'd have nothin' left and that'd be mean.(grin)

The Do Nothing Gang is really on fire and a couple of 'em,[bleep] nearly left the couch.

Laffin'!