The technical term for his fan club is "Groupies"....

and they even have a Schtick Emergency Response Team, where they will stand up for their Guru's "honor" ( if you can call it that)
since he is only allowed to post once a day...

and they justify all of his shenanigans, with how helpful he can be, and tell ya you're a fool if you can't read between all the insults to get Schtick's 'wisdom'...

well, with their complaining, I have stayed off this thread for a week...not posting, just reading..

and I invite any forum member to show where Schtick has had ONE piece of information that would help another forum member when a question has been asked...

all I have seen is him telling everyone what dumbassses they are... and then standing on his stump and pictorially trying to brag how much better he is than everyone else on the planet....

screw him and the stump he road in on...

and guys like to tell me how much of an idiot I look like, pointing out how much an idiot there hero is...

Scthick and his groupies, sure can dish it out.. but heaven forbid someone throw it right back at him... kinda reminds you of what democrats and liberals pull...

I can rattle the squirts cage and then 5 of his groupies will come on and flame me, but then tell me how I am the fish on the line, instead of them...and Schmuck...

guess it is a manly circle jerk sort of love affair.. that's about all I can figure out...

now watch them each show up and throw their 2 cents on this post here...

and I gotta highlight "TX Native".. he's had 54 posts in the last year...11 are in the classifieds...15 of his posts (over 25 %) have been targeting a post I made toward Schtick... yet he claims not to be a Schtick groupie...

it isn't another person, It is just clearly Schtick with a back up alias...

but hey, it is these idiots that make rattling his cage so much fun...who is stupider? a dumbasss or the people that follow him and hold onto every word he says and makes excuses for him over and over??

now I'll take a break and watch for his Emergency Response Team to spring into action.. per usual... I'll check back in, in a couple of hours and see what fish we have in the net...