Originally Posted by EddyBo
I see people who post long "range day" posts. Not that I want them to stop posting them, but range day should be such a common occurrence that it does not deserve a five page thread. Damn people go shoot. I swear some years I chamber more guns than some of these guys shoot.

Believe me I'd love to get out and shoot more; I probably average 3-4x/month but I'm fortunate to have my gun club within easy driving distance of my office, and a nice big hayfield within relatively easy distance of my house. I know there are many here who envy the amount of shooting I get to do.

Problem is, a lot of us have other priorities in life so it is not as common as we might like. Just as not everyone gets to enjoy the awesome experiences Stick does on a regular basis, so also those who have careers, families, and other commitments might not get out as much as they'd like to. When they do, its special. No complaints here; just the way it is.

Coming here when I can't be at the range sometimes is the best I got. Happy to have it, too, and to post up words of encouragement to guys like me when they DO get a whole day to blow at the range, making an "undeserving" post 5 pages long.

Different strokes for different folks.

PS- nope, no 25 cal bullets that match 6mm for BC, thats a given, but at the ranges I shoot the difference is superfluous. "Long" range for me is 500 yards just due to terrain/property limitations where I live.