H/22 and Tanner are good guys... I don't care if they get along wityh Schmuck.. I don't base my opinion on people, by who they may hang with, I base it on them as individuals...

I always enjoy reading most of both H/22 and Tanner's posts...
and both represent folks I'd approach for their opinions and feed back...

I also don't base my opinion of myself, on what folks on this internet forum or any other base their thougths of me, positive or negative...

I've know G'Dub for a long time from over on AR, and also knew WSM over there...I am glad both of them have discovered 24 hour here...

most of the folks on this forum are as great of folks as you'd care to meet anywhere.... but like everything they attract troll wannabes...

and Schtick is far from the biggest troll I've seen on this website... a recent example has been this "Happy Prospector" butthead... they come and go...

but Schmuck evidently does add some value to other folks on this forum, so God Bless him... I'm just not one on the list and with his social skills, have no desire to be part of it...

There are a lot of other guys on here, that I can learn just as much, if not more from.. and 24 hour is just one of a lot of sources I search out info when I need it...

only sad thing is the members we are losing lately, who have finally had it with the number of trolls attracted here...

besides, Schtick is not that hard to figure out what drives him... he is a Freudian Case Study in Alcoholic Dysfunction...
you know anyone who has to spend so much time kissing his own ass, while putting down pretty much every one else who isn't impressed with him, definitely has some social, emotional and heavy duty mental issues to deal with on a daily basis...while the funny thing is that he thinks no one can see right thru his smoke screen to cover it all..

he has my pity, not my disdain... I really hope he straightens out and actually has a better outlook upon himself, instead of having to try to create the illusion of it to everyone else...