GB,

The thinnest part of Cub's skin,is on her azz...as it is her highest wear area,because it accrues all them "hard charging" couch miles.

Right proper entertainment,that the closest she can come to doing anything Outdoors,is to plagiarize my pics. Luckily for her and the rest of The Do Nothing Gang...Imagination and Pretend is free or they'd have nothing. Laffin'!

Bless her heart.

'Cub,

Always entertaining to be perpetually regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Love your pics,as per always.

Laffin'!

Gee',

Thanks for adding more hilarity and now poor/dumb WSM is gonna whine even louder and longer,that your Golf Cart is 4-wheel drive. Laffin'!

They planted The Milford today and I was powerless to refrain,despite the acreage being trite,as compared to the "wonders" you "get" to "partake". Laffin'! I'd say sumptin' about the newly unveiled USIA waders,but Jeff-O would concoct another chart on how cardboard boxes is impossible to open. Re-laffin'!

A Peanut for giggles,so the Concrete Crowd can Pretend along with their Imaginations.

[Linked Image]

Still cain't know about these High Fallutin' G-12's and all them buttons,dials and such.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Otterized.

[Linked Image]

Swifty was frettin' duds there for a spell and we've gots us Filson,Columbia,USIA,Grunden,Marmot,Carhartt and Patagonia rockin' here. I'd state what is where,but hate to get Shefire bursting out of another [bleep] closet. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Musta let some Brood Trout go on this last Hatchery Stock Job,as 35" seems like a fair to middlin' one to me,here in these parts.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/IMG_0771.jpg[/img]

Still cain't know if you are bitching or bragging?!!?

Here's to the inherent humor of your "best" efforts,as you rent gate openin' "privileges" at The Petting Zoo.

Wow +P+.

moosemike,

Ain't it a right proper dichotomy,that no matter where you are at,you remain a Whining Do Nothing [bleep]?

Congratulations?!!?

SLM,

This Photography schit,is still kicking my azz.

Still cain't Blurtitude worth a [bleep]...even when pards is crawlin' out on limbs,to rescue wayward Hatchery Hooksets.(grin)

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/IMG_0731.jpg[/img]

Shefire,

Your Whining Vagina Monologues,never ain't not a hoot and here's to the sanctity of 'em being both heartfelt and the "best" you can do. Laffin'!

Here's hopin' stupid hurts.

kute',

How's the Secret Squirrel Society Imagined Pretend Ignore treatin' you?!!?

Feel free to get a Union Rep to reply for you,on the "sly".

Laffin'!

smoke',

You may get the J-OC Chartworks now.

Laffin'!

efw,

One cain't help the helpless...but the clueless dumbphucks are reliably hilarious,as a [bleep] minimum.

Please feel free to type with your pinky in the air and talk real [bleep]' purty and grant Shefire,Savage99,Jeff-O,bigsqueeze,Magnumdoosh and all of the balance of The Do Nothing Gang a [bleep] first [bleep] clue.

I could tell you how it's gonna pan out,but it's far more hilarious to watch you repeatedly bump your head and wonder why...as they quantify their "knowledge","experience" and "results". Laffin'!

Funny how them who do the least,whine the [bleep] most.

swifty',

You were really doing "good" there for a spell,you "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!

'flave,

I hear good things about the '12.

Hint.

Sammo,

You can club Baby Seals with the '12 and it's quite a whole bunch more robust than the '15.

AV Mode,native ISO stops and [bleep] histogram exposure compensation values...is all there is to it. Opt the DOF you wish via aperture value(F/stop),keep the reciprocal of zoom length as a minimum shutter speed value and only great things can/will happen.

You boys is gonna yet talk me into totin' a camera along,here aside The Milford.

Techsan,

What is funnier than giving Whining Clueless Dumbphucks,the opportunity to showcase their "skills"?!!?

Best part is,the ignorant [bleep] think they's on fire.(grin)

'tap,

Don't be disparagin' Golf Carts now [bleep]...they's "SUV's" in some circles.

Laffin'!

brink',

The biggest body of water I've ever seen or been around,is The Milford and I'm not certain that I could handle the "magnitude" you mention. It really must be "something" to reside in the 23rd largest State in the Union and your eloquent prose really puts it into context.

As an aside,you must have a hell of a nice boat that you "use" all of the time,in such magnificent opportunity? Might you care to share the Make/Model particulars and perhaps comment upon the "pursuits" you "enjoy" in such lush surroundings? I've never been in a boat,but it sounds like they'd be fun. Please feel free to use all of the Imagination and Pretend you deem requisite. Laffin'!

What's the next "Trump Card"?!!? Might you regale me with the fact that Michigan swung for Obama...twice?

Thank you,for the oblivious humor you provide,by simply doing your "best".

Laffin'!