-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I remember Larry using this rifle on that Idaho spring bear hunt, back in yesteryear. Owning many Sakos myself, I thought this one was too pretty to hunt with.
Sorry to hear about the shoulder. Say hi.
Skip

GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by 61pass
Why don't you just butt out Bricktop! If the man would rather not ship to California, that's his business, none of yours.

Bricktop might know a thing or two about shipping firearms, maybe pull up a chair and listen....

Actually he just cuts and pastes from other websites, so he isn't that smart about shipping firearms, but he is an expert on dick sucking! That's my baby Bricktop.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Nice rifle all you need is ammo

N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Bunnyrunner
I remember Larry using this rifle on that Idaho spring bear hunt, back in yesteryear. Owning many Sakos myself, I thought this one was too pretty to hunt with.
Sorry to hear about the shoulder. Say hi.
Skip

THANKS for the props, Guys. All PMs returned.

That hunt was in the Frank Church Wilderness Area with Springtime in full flower. Just breathtaking, the whole deal, including the 20mi + ride in and back out on my horse "Lips" crazy I thought I was gonna DIE FOR SURE when "Lips" would "take a peak" at the raging Salmon river 1000ft below!! crazy GREAT STUFF!!

Note: NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR ALL THE GOOD KARMA BUILT INTO THIS VG SAKO!!!

Natty B.

NRA Life Member
"Use Enough Gun"- Robert Ruark
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Got one of these in the Classic Hunter configuration in .270 super accurate. Got another one similar to this one in .280 that I haven't even shot yet over a year later. Guys this is a good deal!

Some people are educated beyond their intelligence.
IC B2

N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
BUMP for the early birds.

THE PRICE REMAINS AT $800 SHIPPED TO YR FFL

This SAKO would make a heck of a nice way to spend that Federal tax refund. My brother tells me he has never missed a buck with this rifle. Good Karma comes along at no extra cost! grin

NRA Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Alot of rifle for the money. My dad has an AIII sako we have taken just about everywhere. All our Sako's seem to really shoot. Good luck with your sale.

N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N

FINAL PRICE DROP: $750 SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL

DEAL OF THE WEEK, Right Here, guys.

A "beater" SAKO AV was sold on 24HRCF a few weeks ago for $700. In plain English, that rifle was missrepresented, very badly. And there are two very long and very sad threads re that deal trainwreck. This SAKO AV is at the opposite end of the pre-owned rifle spectrum. There are NO file marks, deep gouges,rust, corrosion, refinishing,, etc etc. This one is in 95% original condition. I have, to best of my ability, tried to accurately describe and photograph its condition. We have the factory paperwork which came with the rifle when my brother bought it new. The round count is very, very low; right around 100 +/-. The buyer will have a "Three Day, No Questions Asked, Inspection Period". I will hold your M.O./Check here during the inspection period. Just dont shoot the rifle. IF there was anything you didnt like about it, just send it back in the same condition it was sent, and I will cheerfully send your funds back to you, by return mail. For Michigan guys, all the trial shooting you would want at my gun club here.

I have bot and sold a couple of rifles and scopes here over the past few years. Same conditions of sale. No one has ever sent anything back; most of those deals were posted on the GGL. Also, I'm told by good authority that this long gun can be shipped to California, no problems, so I can do that as well.

Ask any questions, via PM please. I will be happy to work with anyone with a serious interest in buying this very nice SAKO.
Thanks for the interest in my brothers rifle.

The first "ITI" on this thread trumps all others.

Last edited by Natty_Bumpo; 04/06/13.

NRA Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good price.

I could almost be tempted to drive three hours for the Sako and a stop at Modes for Bobs cut steak.

Bump for a nice rifle.

N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
Thank You for the nice comment, Wade.

You buy the Sako and I'll buy the steak dinners at Mode's Bum Steer in downtown TC. They are da bomb for steaks in NW Lower MI. And we'll work on the shipping (ie. the lack thereof) into the package too. cry

(MAN, My bro's gonna kill me when he hears what I sold his nice SAKO AV for blush)

NB

Last edited by Natty_Bumpo; 04/06/13.

NRA Life Member
IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
The SAKO has been SPF locally here in Traverse City.

A Sincere Thank You to all the guys who have made compliments re the rifle and the deal on this thread.

Rod

NRA Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Really nice rifle, and a Great Deal!!! smile

I take a lickin', and SOMEHOW, Keep On Tickin'!!!! smile
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Man I still don't know how I looked over this. Please put me 2nd in line if the deal falls through

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (12344mag, 160user, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 1_deuce, 64 invisible), 2,324 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,495
Posts18,509,103
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.