Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fish head
Originally Posted by Fireball2

It also protects legitimate people that complain against crazy people that let their dog bark w/o restraint. Same kinda people you don't want showing up on your doorstep and knowing you're the guy that complained about their stupid dog barking all night.

Lastly, do my actions seem like that of a responsible or irresponsible pet owner?

Yeah, if you piss off people with your dog and then get mad at the person filing the complaint, you're acting like an A-Hole and you need to get control of your dog and your intellect. Is that really difficult to get through your cranium? You are literally ruining the quality of their lives and devaluing their investment and the entire neighborhood with your selfish indulgence of a dog. If you can't take responsibility for your dog you shouldn't have one. No personal offense, but you need to get your head wrapped around the concept of responsibility for the dogs behaviour.

LOL
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And you need to get your head around the idea that very likely his dog WASN'T barking at 3pm.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like it's a normal occurance, by his own admission, from OP-

"...Saturday and it was a day like any another day with kids playing, dogs barking and nothing happened out of the ordinary"

So who has no comprehension?

Last edited by Fireball2; 05/14/13.

LOL
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by teal
And you need to get your head around the idea that very likely his dog WASN'T barking at 3pm.

Dogs dont bark at 3 pm?

Bullshit. Fuggin total bullshit.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I fail to see where it was HIS dog listed as barking. Dogs - PLURAL, OP has said he has A dog. Do you understand the difference and how this would apply to his situation?

Me

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by teal

Dogs dont bark at 3 pm?

Bullshit. Fuggin total bullshit.

Again - DOGS barking not HIS DOG barking.

Me

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nobody files a complaint on a silent dog.

Nobody.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hey look, sounds like he thinks his dog barking isn't a big deal, but someone somewhere disagrees, or so it seems. It also sounds like he's in denial, like how could anyone not appreciate my dog? And how am I supposed to train it? Come on man, your dog barks, stop it.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Nobody.

Bullchit 100% right there because I've done it myself. Not so much the dog but the owner. Failure to curb - leaving their chit in my yard. Here's the clincher - I wasn't a pansy [bleep] that gave a false name.

And again - I'll type is slower for you - He mentioned DOGS barking in the neighborhood that day - a week prior to receiving the notice. There is no way to know with certainty that HIS dog was the one causing the ruckus that someone complained about.

Even if it was - even if this dog never shut up and was just a damned demon it doesn't change the fact someone was too much of a coward to admit they're the one's with an issue and I'm guessing the person "complaining" didn't realize that the OP could request to find out whom had the issue.

When you lie about who you are and throw some other guy's name on the report or are so inaccurate with your own name - the rest of the report is in question and the accuracy of just what or whose dog was going apechit.

I guess I just don't separate the lying coward that filed from the data in the file. One's bad - the whole thing is bad.

And you can't blame a dog for being a dog. They bark at times. That's why people HAVE them - to bark when things that shouldn't go down. OP states never had an issue in 5 years prior - guessing Scout's not a habitual howler - something caused him to bark (or not as the case may most likely be). 3pm and barks a few times - suck it up.

Me

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Nobody.

I file on loose growlers. smile

Last edited by eyeball; 05/14/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Now I know why I don't have neighbors. I'd hate to have a few of you [bleep] living next door to me.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Nobody.

Thats BS and you know it. There are all sorts of AHOLES out there that have nothing better to do. Probabaly some PETA ahole or other LIBTARD obama voter.

Bill

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You boys have a good supper. My dog won't be keeping anybody on edge today. Who'da thunk it was possible with a yappy Jack Russell?

LOL
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Yeah, if you piss off people with your dog and then get mad at the person filing the complaint, you're acting like an A-Hole and you need to get control of your dog and your intellect.

LOOK AZZHOLE ...

Read the entire [bleep] thread and put into quotes where I've said that I'm pizzed off at the person that made the complaint.

I've lived here with my dog for five years and no one ever has ever complained to Animal Control about my dog. I know everyone, they know me, and they know my dog. We all get along just fine. I have a dog and he barks just like every other dog in the neighborhood. Less than some, more than others and never at night when people go to bed.

What part of that don't you [bleep] understand?

Who's the chickenschit MF'er in this? The azzhole that made a false complaint using somebody else's name or is it me who was concerned enough to find who it was so that I could peacefully resolve the situation?

With that said ... GFY. I won't debate with azzholes who have no [bleep] clue about the neighborhood I live in, who I am, or what my beliefs are.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by RWE
I don't have any enemies.

I think you do now.

Yep
The thief that wants your dog gone so they can rob you.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Barkin' dogs don't bother me.

Chittin' dogs do.

There's this old man down the road who has gone around the bend.

He wears plaid shorts and long white socks with garters,....got one'nem butterfly dogs that he's always walkin' here and there.

Well,....it thinks my front yard is a dog turd museum, or somethin,.....always stops here,...hunkers up and pinches one off right in my damn petunias while the old man stares off into space muttering about a USO tour he attended back in '44, and chit.

Anybody who wants to can call the law on both of 'em as far as I'm concerned.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Yeah, if you piss off people with your dog and then get mad at the person filing the complaint, you're acting like an A-Hole and you need to get control of your dog and your intellect.

LOOK AZZHOLE ...

Read the entire [bleep] thread and put into quotes where I've said that I'm pizzed off at the person that made the complaint.

I've lived here with my dog for five years and no one ever has ever complained to Animal Control about my dog. I know everyone, they know me, and they know my dog. We all get along just fine. I have a dog and he barks just like every other dog in the neighborhood. Less than some, more than others and never at night when people go to bed.

What part of that don't you [bleep] understand?

Who's the chickenschit MF'er in this? The azzhole that made a false complaint using somebody else's name or is it me who was concerned enough to find who it was so that I could peacefully resolve the situation?

With that said ... GFY. I won't debate with azzholes who have no [bleep] clue about the neighborhood I live in, who I am, or what my beliefs are.

Feel better? Hey, you started this with someone complained about my dog and my suggestion is to control your dog. Real tough to figure out. I guess when the going gets tough, the tough start swearing when someone disagrees with them. And for the record, I didn't call you an Azzhole, but I did say you were acting like one.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

LOOK AZZHOLE ...

put into quotes where I've said that I'm pizzed off at the person that made the complaint.

"azzhole that made a false complaint"

There, put it in quotes for you. Yeah, I can see you're not pissed at the guy.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by RWE
I don't have any enemies.

I think you do now.

Yep
The thief that wants your dog gone so they can rob you.

There's only one other person that owns gun at my end of the neighborhood. Everyone else, for the most part, is a puzzy liberal dem.

The good thing is I have a dog that barks when there's something to bark at and I can assure you that no one is going to rob me. My home is last place anyone would [bleep] with and besides that I live in an area that has zero crime or as close to it as you can possibly get.

No one has any fears about taking a walk after dinner, kids playing after dark, riding a bike, or leaving their garage door open. Nothing, nada, no concerns whatsoever about anything crime related.

That's the one good part about living in a nicer middle class segment of liberal hell Colorado. smile

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

LOOK AZZHOLE ...

put into quotes where I've said that I'm pizzed off at the person that made the complaint.

"azzhole that made a false complaint"

There, put it in quotes for you. Yeah, I can see you're not pissed at the guy.

You got it right. That was first time but I might have been a little pizzed off with you when I wrote it. I made you read the entire thread again though. grin

Wanna come visit?

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

654 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 68 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,387 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,195
Posts18,524,054
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.