Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 22WRF
I's asking you because you seem to be the only one over here bragging about the whole thing. When you get sh_t on you it continues to stink.

And by the way, I am not sticking up for Larry Root. I don't personally know Mr. Root. Rather, what I am sticking up for is the idea that these places are FORUMS. They are places to be heard. Even though they are private, they are meant to be a place for the free exchange of ideas.

There is no doubt that there have been a few occasions when Mr. Root may have gone overboard a bit, but so have you, and so have I, and so have many other folks both here and AR. Those are subjective decisions.

When I asked why I got kicked off AR the first time I was told
"because you are too good for this site". I doubt very seriously that I got kicked off the second time (after I had been back there for over three months, and all of a sudden made one comment about you) just because I was still too good for the site.

There really is nothing worse than a crybaby.

You mean a crybaby like you? Re-read your post.

I've seen you question the reputation of very reputable members here in their for sale ads for no reason at all other than to place doubt in potential buyers' minds. No idea why I didn't already have you on ignore.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by reelman
So what did this Larry Root guy do that was so bad to get him banned? Heck Pricktop is still on here and I bet there have been more complaints filed against him than anyone else.
Lookie here, the candyass police has arrived.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bricktop
So what did this Larry Root guy do that was so bad to get him banned? Heck Pricktop is still on here and I bet there have been more complaints filed against him than anyone else.

Well.........he's prolly right. whistle

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Probably...with a small exception, I have never heard of Brick being referred to as a thief or shonky to deal with.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It would take pages to explain that one, but suffice it to say someone needs to work very, very hard and long to get banned.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Probably...with a small exception, I have never heard of Brick being referred to as a thief or shonky to deal with.

I can't ever find much fault with a man that tells it like it is AND knows what he's talking about. I can overlook all the bedside manner to get those qualities. Referring to Bricktop, of course.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART

It's one thing to be an ass-hole, it's another to be a douchebag like Root. grin

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Brick doesn't lie, doesn't sneak around, doesn't deceive and doesn't need to hide behind an evolving list of aliases.

Larry does all of the above.

DF

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Well we got Larry's brother in the whitehouse but you guys don't give him as much crap as Larry and Barack is worse.?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
WTF???

I take a lickin', and SOMEHOW, Keep On Tickin'!!!! smile
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How did you determine that Capecod31 is Larry Root?

As has often been the case, Larry is polluting the ether with incorrect information, in that his statement that Redfield started as Kollmorgen Optics is incorrect. John Redfield had been making gun sights in Denver since 1909, 49 years before Redfield bought the rifle scope unit from Kollmorgen. KO had been making scopes for Stith from 1949/550 thru 1955/56, after which KO began branding the former Stith line of scopes under the Kollmorgen brand.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Magnum_Man
Well we got Larry's brother in the whitehouse but you guys don't give him as much crap as Larry and Barack is worse.?

The schit I don't. Venture over to the hunter's campfire forum if'n you dare.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Other, more computer savvy guys have all kinds of ways to determine that capecod is Larry Root.
Me, I just read his posts and there is no doubt in my mind when one of the aliases is Larry Root.

No matter how hard he tries to mix it up there are always unmistakable Rootisms in his posts.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
How did you determine that Capecod31 is Larry Root?

As has often been the case, Larry is polluting the ether with incorrect information, in that his statement that Redfield started as Kollmorgen Optics is incorrect. John Redfield had been making gun sights in Denver since 1909, 49 years before Redfield bought the rifle scope unit from Kollmorgen. KO had been making scopes for Stith from 1949/550 thru 1955/56, after which KO began branding the former Stith line of scopes under the Kollmorgen brand.

FOst is an IT guru.

If he says it's Larry, it's Larry.

DF

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Larry Root is scum, pure and simple. Just read the feedback from the people he screwed in gun deals. Lots of totally misrepresented firearms that he refused to accept returns on. I wouldn't believe a word spoken or written by whatever handle Larry is going by these days. If you think Larry has some redeeming value, I think that you're wrong, wrong, wrong.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Those thinking Larry is OK, just a poor misunderstood soul, hasn't been paying attention. Listen to those who have been flushing him for years, who really know who he is and what he is.

Do not trust him and NEVER do any gun deals.

Word to the wise.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just an example of how diseased and dishonest Larry Root is.

When the only place which sold Fred Zeglin's book, Wildcat Cartridges, was directly from Larry Root on eBay I purchased a copy. I paid within a minute of my BIN using Paypal.
Having the same username on eBay as I have on here Larry knew it was me.
He sent me several emails where he berated me and called Rick Bin all kinds of nasty names. Saying he was a coward and a lap dog.
He did send the book however and the book was filled with some very good information from Mr. Zeglin. The publisher however, our very own Larry Root, did a lousy job of putting it together and did no proofreading whatsoever.
In the meantime Larry stopped selling the book on eBay and went exclusively with Amazon to sell it.
I decided that I'd leave a review of the book on Amazon since this was now the only place to get the book. I left an honest review where I praised the information from Mr. Zeglin but pointed out that the publishing was very poor. Larry, in his usual dishonest way, created not one, not two, but three different aliases to slam my review and to slam me personally on the Amazon review page.
Amazon, seeing his charade for what it was, took down two of his "reviews" and they left my honest review up.
It was soon after this incident that Larry Root, at his most cowardly and craven, began to call my home phone and to leave obscene and profanity laced messages for my children to hear. When I picked up the phone during one of these diatribes Larry promptly crapped his pants and hung up.
That right there is what Larry Root is.

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 22WRF
what I am sticking up for is the idea that these places are FORUMS. They are places to be heard. Even though they are private, they are meant to be a place for the free exchange of ideas.

I agree.
However, the point both you and Larry Root continue to purposely ignore is the fact that both of you have had those privileges revoked.... on more than one occasion.

Your participation and input are no longer welcomed nor wanted. Instead of accepting and dealing with the fact, you both choose to continuously attempt to circumvent the wishes and desires of the Forum owner, Admin. and or Moderators to go elsewhere. In the case of Larry Root, utilizing proxy servers for the sole intent and purpose to create additional user names/accounts in order to continue with his bizarre and trollish behavior.

I see your going to continue to labor under the impression that I'm omnipotent, and made the powers that be over on AR ban you.

Yes indeed, it certainly appears with both you and the limp wristed cross dressing geriatric TROLL it's always someone else's fault...

Since you wish to continue being a crybaby Kevin, cyber hanky to you, so as to keep the tears of torment out of your keyboard. Wouldn't want you getting shocked and lose the ability to babble in depth about the tragic travails of your unfulfilled life and the unfairness of it all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm kinda still waiting on the defamation suit promised by 22WRF.

TFF!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
FOsteology

Maybe, but the issue for me is the reason I got booted.

I know I was too good for AR, but learned my lesson and didn't act that way this second time. Most of the moderators knew I was there for over 3 months. And like I said, all of a sudden, after making one comment about you, I get booted.

So, I don't care what you call me, or what you or anyone else accuses me of. As my Dad used to say to me when I was a little kid, "sticks and stone my break your bones, but words will never hurt you". So what.

But what does hurt me is a lying prick like you, who knows damn well he went to the moderators and complained. As I said, nothing worse than a [bleep] whiner.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (22250rem, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 65 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,949
Posts18,519,247
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.