Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
" I know I was too good for AR"

Those few words tell me all I need to know about 22WRF.... Travis yourself.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What is meant by that is that I entered very heated conversations without using the words you or I. In other words, I would stay strictly on the topic while the other person or persons were getting more and more pissed off. Or to put it another way, while the other person resorted to ad hominem argument, I stayed on topic. For some reason it pissed people off, and I got booted for it.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I know that you know that I know that you know ...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mathman

Classic ad hominem

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by rost495
" I know I was too good for AR"

That sounds like Larry Root narcissism.

Kevin may not be quite to Larry's level of pathology, but seemingly afflicted with the same disease process.

DF

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by nsaqam
I'm kinda still waiting on the defamation suit promised by 22WRF.

TFF!!!

Missed that one. Someones skin ain't thick enough for life evidently. Panty wad I'd say

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 22WRF

Classic ad hominem

Classic hominem ad...
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kevin,

You're such a thin skinned prick and crybaby whiner...

I have no reason to lie. As already stated (and should be obvious), if you really want to know the reason(s), why not go to the source?? Ask the Mods/Admin. over on AR why you got the boot.

If not, then continue to gnash your teeth and stomp your feet and cry your little cyber crybaby eyes out while pointing at me saying, "You did it, you're responsible"!

Always someone else's fault with you and Larry...

Keep applying ointment to that oozing clit of yours, as I don't give two sheits over your puzzified delicate sensibilities.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
FOsteology

Its amazing to me that it seems to be ok for you and all of your cronies here to use my name in public (and I don't care if you do or not) but then you hide behind your user name when you do so. If you are going to call me Kevin Kolosky, which is my name, at least have the sense to say who you are.

And quit being such a liar. Quit trying to hide your lying by calling me names.

You have plenty of reason to lie. The reason is that you and your little friends like to control content on these forums, and if you don't like what somebody says you turn to ad hominem argument to try and ridicule them and try to get rid of them.

The strange thing is that you and your little buddies are allowed to do it, but other people aren't. So you can get by with criticizing me on AR, but when I do it back I get booted. What is the difference. You go crying to the moderators. Mommy, Mommy, Kevin is here and posting again and he said bad things to me. Please kick him off the site.

Im glad you don't give two sheits over my sensibilities. And I wouldn't even give one over yours. Your nothing more than a crybaby, and so are your buddies. If you don't like what I say or what Root says or what anybody else says, just don't read it. Is that so hard to understand? well, maybe for you it is, but please try.

I think its ALWAYS somebody elses fault for you and your little buddies, not the other way around.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
TFF Kevin! [Linked Image]

Facts are facts, and you've capably demonstrated your inability or unwillingness to process them.

You're simply a boundless source of gross stupidity, frosted copiously with a marvelous lack of comprehension. Humorous that you side step tangibles (inquiring with AR for actual reasons) in favor of continuing your self deluded pity fest and insistence that I'm lying, and responsible for your banning.

You seem to ALWAYS cry foul about something or another. Yours is a perpetual BooHoo-fest and it's always someone else "fault".

Lets put your absurd and laughable hypothesis to the test shall we? You claim I have the power and authority to have you (or anyone else I desire) banned.

Since I supposedly (your adamant insistence) had you banned on AR by merely asking/demanding the "powers that be" over on AR. A board which I might add, I have very little presence and participation with.... having you banned here on the campfire should be a piece of cake.

ATTENTION Rick Bin, Sysop, Admin., and or Moderators:

In light of the previous unbeknownst power that I supposedly wield (according to 22WRF), I hereby flex my Internet muscles, power, and authority and request... nay, demand that 22WRF be banned from 24hourcampfire immediately!

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fosteology

Afraid to say your name. I figured so.

Big talker and big liar so long as nobody knows who you are.

I didn't think that even you would be as stupid as you just demonstrated. This site isn't AR. I didn't say you got me banned here. Maybe you can and maybe you can't. But you did on AR, and no matter how much bad language and innuendo and dancing around the bush you do in order to camoflauge the truth, your a damn liar.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You have plenty of reason to lie. The reason is that you and your little friends like to control content on these forums, and if you don't like what somebody says you turn to ad hominem argument to try and ridicule them and try to get rid of them.

I think its ALWAYS somebody elses fault!

[Linked Image]

Jesus [bleep] Christ! What a cry baby! I've been here for a while and have never been bitch slapped by BT, turned in to the mods by Fos, or been dumbfukituded by Schtick. Guess I will have to try harder. crazy

Sean
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Jesus [bleep] Christ!"

Thats all I need to see to know what kind of a person you are.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You want the world suger coated and served on an ice cream cone? Would it be ok if I just put JFC, like others?

You might have hang ups about sky daddy and who hurt your feelers, but not me.

Sean
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Jesus [bleep] Christ!"

So what kind of person do you think you are? And you can leave all the lawyer-speak bullschit out of it. Answer truthfully if you dare.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First this in reference to bigwhoop's WTS post::

you have asked for the standard assurances, i.e. payment by bank M.O.,bank draft, or check held for 7 days.

what assurances can you provide that you will ship the rifle if paid for it?

Here's the link: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Kimber_Talkeetna_375_H_H_Fo#Post6402743

And then about 1-1/2 months later this:

I generally despise rules on forums, but I noticed this one on another forum that I frequent, and I think it might a good rule for here.

"Readers of "For Sale" posts should refrain from intruding on the thread by making negative comments about the item or the price being requested. Doing so is rude, and thus in violation of general forum guidelines."

Here's the link: http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6565261/1

WTF?

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
"Jesus [bleep] Christ!"

Then you are REALLY going to be disappointed with me...because I spell it f_cking.

Seriously, you might want to just stop and peruse these posts in an objective manner before continuing.

Signed.

James Stuart.

(but how can you be sure that is my name!)

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Fosteology

Afraid to say your name. I figured so.

Big talker and big liar so long as nobody knows who you are.

A lot of us know who he is and where he lives.

And those who know him, know he's NOT a liar and is a man of his word.

Your statements tell us you don't know him.

DF

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RWE

Classic ad hominem

Classic hominem ad...
[Linked Image]

Har! Sense of humor is still wicked.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This discussion is way off. It is way off the subject matter of the thread. And there is too much false cause argument (after this and therefore in consequence of this). The fact that A proceeds B does not necessarily make A the cause of B. This whole thing, inlcuding me I admit, has turned into an ad hominem discussion, which makes it basically a worthless discussion.

(once again, for those who are unfamiliar with ad hominem argument: A common response when someone runs out of legitimate argument about the issue in question is to resort to Argumentum Ad Hominem, or a shifting of argument from the point being discussed to the personality of the opponent, usually in the form of an attack on the opponents reputation or moral character; or refering to low intelligence, inferior social position, lack of education, physical composition, or some activity or lack of activity that bears no relationship on the issue (Your wrong because you suck, you voted for Obama, you got low grades in college, you live on the wrong side of the tracks, your wife is a whore, your fat and ugly, and you don't know anything anyway because you haven't been around).

The original premise was about redfield scopes. That is where it should have stayed.

This post was made.
"Redfield started out as Kollmorgen Optical that built most of the periscopes and telescopes for the USN in WWII. After the war Kollmorgen started making rifle scopes including the famous and VERY rare USMC 4X sniper scope for the M-1 used in Korea. Redfield was already an established mount company and absorbed Kollmorgen & Stith. Kollmorgen made 26mm tube scopes and early Redfield were also 26mm, were also called Bear Cubs and used the same friction adjustment system (bulletproof) as Kollmorgen. As long as they were an independent company, they made great scopes. There was a period when the name was bought and used on "just okay" pacific rim scopes.
Now Leupold has bought the name and is producing a broad line of medium priced scopes which have received good press and carry the full Leupold guarantee.

You scored a classic winner !"

I thought it provided a lot of good information about Redfield.

Next post was this;

'Lawrence Root why do you find it necessary to continually circumvent Rick Bin's wishes for you to be gone from his website by continuing to add numerous screen names for the sole intent and purpose to TROLL a site where you are neither wanted nor offer ANYTHING of real use and value to the membership?

You've been banned here multiple times and have multiple user names and even claim to be your wife from time to time! You've done the same thing on many other Forums, and have been banned from them as well ... (Accurate Reloading, SnipersHide, Optics Talk, ARAIG, just to name a few...).

Get a life you pathetic, miserable old limp wristed geriatric cross-dresser."

If the poster disagreed with the information, he could have said so. "I disagree. Redfield was . . .. . whatever"

And most of all, if a person doesn't like what somebody else says, why not this? If you don't like what somebody is saying, don't read it?
If you don't like the person posting, don't read his posts. Pretty simple.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (06hunter59, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,679 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,952
Posts18,519,295
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.