Campfire Outfitter
True story I called them and asked.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
good for you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 22WRF
I have already stated the point from the very begining. This thread isn't about me or anyone else. Its about Redfield scopes.

You are just as responsible for the thread hijacking.

You may not like it ( I know you don't), but should I come across Larry Root while reading a thread, I'm going to point him out. Irregardless of your thoughts and feelings on the matter, you're certainly not going to change or influence me.

To save yourself some grief, you may wish to take your own advice:

My very point is that if you don't like what he says, don't read it. If you don't like what I say, don't read it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fosteology
No, I am not as responsible for the thread hijaking. I do admit to being responsible for questioning why you attacked a poster who was talking about the subject matter of the thread.

I don't need you to tell me what advice I should follow.

You and your buddies don't like things other people do or say here and you attack. And all I am saying is people complain about others breaking the rules while they break the rules themselves.

Here, once again, are the rules.

Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire.

Personal Attacks are Ad Hominem.

Everyday those rules are broken hundreds and hundreds of times. But they are not enforced fairly, and most of the time not at all. And from what I could read about the whole deal, Mr. Root was kicked off here mostly because people just plain didn't like what he had to say. None of the other allegations against him has ever been proven, that I have been able to see.

There is no objective fair manner in which the rules are enforced on this site, or on AR, for that matter.

And by the way, here is the 24 hour privacy statement.

24hourcampfire.com, Inc. maintains a strict policy regarding customer information, credit card information, mailing lists, unsolicited e-mail, shopping-cart security, and how we conduct business in general.
1] Your patronage is very important to us. As such, we respect your privacy as we would desire our own privacy to be respected. We have never and will never directly divulge any information about any of our customers to anyone, unless specifically mandated by a law enforcement agency or court of law.

It would appear that 24 hours policy is to not divulge private information about anyone. I am sure that would include not divulging private information about members by members, as well. But it is not enforced.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, I am not as responsible for the thread hijaking.

Sure you are. You felt the need to jump in head first, and continue to fan the flames yourself.

I do admit to being responsible for questioning why you attacked a poster who was talking about the subject matter of the thread.

As I questioned Larry Root as to why he's back yet again after being banned numerous times. Like I said, anytime I come across him, I'll point him out. Public service announcement.

I don't care if you approve or find it acceptable. Your opinion isn't relevant nor affects my decision.

I don't need you to tell me what advice I should follow.

Door swings both ways. You can shove your unsolicited "advice" where the sun don't shine.

There is no objective fair manner in which the rules are enforced on this site, or on AR, for that matter.

At your age, you should have learned long ago that life isn't "fair".

You could always find another sand box to play in. Or start your own.

Laboring under the delusion that Internet Forums need or should conform to your way of thinking and sense of propriety is only going to cause you issues.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I posted after you. You started the flame, not me.
And you did the same thing on AR, which got me banned.

Thats no public service announcement. Its a vendeta against anyone that has been banned, including me.

Your right. Life isn't fair. But I can certainly try to make it more fair. I'll have to do a bit of digging to see if I can even things up.

See ya,

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Larry Root is a POS [bleep]. There. settled.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Back to blaming anyone other than yourself again Kevin?

Are you a naturally occurring candy assed whiner, or have you spent years learning your craft? You are without a doubt one of the biggest bitch-ass wusses I've dealt with in recent memory on the Internet.

This topic has been beaten to death, and obviously nothing will get through your block head. So here's the bottom line:

The day you become the owner/admin./or moderator is the day I'll have to listen and abide with your rules.

No, actually, that would be the day that I would go elsewhere.

But since we both know none of that is going to happen, you'll just have to pound sand.

I'll give you last word (although I won't listen) as I know how important it is for you to have the final post....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Who is this Kevin person?

And I did a bit of searching on Larry Root, and other than being someone who apparently is....um...not very well liked on this forum, he is the co-authour of a book - "Guns That Talk - Firearms with a Unique History".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fosteology

You just can't say anything about me without violating the rules you claim you want to enforce, can you.

(candy assed whiner, bitch ass wusses, blockhead,)

not my rules. 24 hours rules.
You claim to be enforcing The moderators ban of a person because that person broke the rules. Yet you break the rules.
Here are the rules

"Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
ARAC
If you want to know who I am, ask your fellow BC buddy Kutenay.
He knows me well.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Larry Root is a POS [bleep]. There. settled.

Okay Jorge, I'll bite. Why do you say that. Because of something he did to you?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
ARAC
If you want to know who I am, ask your fellow BC buddy Kutenay.
He knows me well.

Lol...THAT grumpy old guy?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You will be that way sooner than you think.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (16gage, 1badf350, 1moredeer, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 3,088 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,961
Posts18,519,472
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.