Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Just for kicks...who was your clown in 2012?

LOL you walter!

NRA Lifetime Member
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Good...maybe Romney will run again. You can bet that Rove ain't gonna let a Teabagger run anyway.

You guys just don't get it! This is round 2 or maybe round 3 of the GOP Clown Show. In In both 2008 and 2012 the GOP trotted out a group of can't win Clowns and most on the fire lined up behind the "Flavor of the Week." Bachmann, Santorum, Cain, Perry and Romney.

I know you hate me for reminding you about this but the GOP will need a visitor's pass to see the inside of the White House for the next 10 years! By the way, you will need someone like Rubio who can attract some of the Latino vote if you do expect to win but you know that.

Walt, do you not care about the future of your country? Are you excited to see this nation turn into a third world cesspool like Mexico? Dont you have any pride? Aren't you tired of your tax money going for welfare. You say you see strife in the eskimo villages. Well maybe if they didnt have welfare to make a career of they would go find jobs and stop being such a drain on society. As long as liberals like you exist this country will continue to fail. Have some pride for the future and hang yourself today

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by stray round
Why can't the GOP find a politician in the party that isn't a Democrat at heart?

Because Republicans have become as stupid as Democrats. After all, who shoved the liberal neocon Romnut down our throats? Did you see how many lemmings on this forum who threw in with Romnut? Romnut supported every single one of Obama's substantive policies.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Good...maybe Romney will run again. You can bet that Rove ain't gonna let a Teabagger run anyway.

You guys just don't get it! This is round 2 or maybe round 3 of the GOP Clown Show. In In both 2008 and 2012 the GOP trotted out a group of can't win Clowns and most on the fire lined up behind the "Flavor of the Week." Bachmann, Santorum, Cain, Perry and Romney.

I know you hate me for reminding you about this but the GOP will need a visitor's pass to see the inside of the White House for the next 10 years! By the way, you will need someone like Rubio who can attract some of the Latino vote if you do expect to win but you know that.

Walt, do you not care about the future of your country? Are you excited to see this nation turn into a third world cesspool like Mexico? Dont you have any pride? Aren't you tired of your tax money going for welfare. You say you see strife in the eskimo villages. Well maybe if they didnt have welfare to make a career of they would go find jobs and stop being such a drain on society. As long as liberals like you exist this country will continue to fail. Have some pride for the future and hang yourself today

Be careful about encouraging suicide. It CA, it's a felony to encourage another to commit suicide. California Penal Code Section 401:

"Every person who deliberately aids, or advises, or encourages
another to commit suicide, is guilty of a felony."

You had better hope that the poster whom you so advised wasn't in CA when you so advised him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LGR is back as stagnant water....rubio is back asswards

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Laguna

Be careful about encouraging suicide. It CA, it's a felony to encourage another to commit suicide. California Penal Code Section 401:

You had better hope that the poster whom you so advised wasn't in CA when you so advised him.

From a liberal POS in Kaliforniastan that knows!

NRA Lifetime Member
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
17ACKLEYBEE,

You're the definitive source of conservatism & liberalism are ya? You wouldn't know a conservative from individual liberty. Best of my recollection is you vehemently supported a liberal in the '12 presidential election. I remained steadfast in support of the only conservative in the '12 election: Ron Paul!

When you awaken, you'll rue the day you threw in with the Romnut Internet shills against Paul.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Laguna
17ACKLEYBEE,

You're the definitive source of conservatism & liberalism are ya? You wouldn't know a conservative from individual liberty. Best of my recollection is you vehemently supported a liberal in the '12 presidential election. I remained steadfast in support of the only conservative in the '12 election: Ron Paul!

When you awaken, you'll rue the day you threw in with the Romnut Internet shills against Paul.

So you voted for obama through the Paulie route because you thought you could fool your friends. LOL
Paulie never had a chance of winning and you gave your ball less vote to oberry through paulie. You're pathetic.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He's a liberal. Of course he does't care.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I quit on Rubio about twenty minutes after he got elected, when he threw the Tea Party folks under the bus during his acceptance speech.

He's like a Hispanic McCain, useless as teats on a boar.

If we're gonna throw in with a Hispanic, to get their votes, that leaves Cruz of Texas, who's more conservative than just about anyone else besides Paul.

Last edited by ratsmacker; 06/10/13. Reason: spelling

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Rubio is toast. He's done. Stick a fork in him.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Dipchit,..........

thenlast time you gave us this advisory, you plotted and promised a "Rendition Tour".

We were all going to be arrested and hauled off to California, on a U.S. Marshall's tour bus with a wet bar, stopping at alla' the well known sin-centers along the way.

You welshed on that deal,......nobody got busted

STFU,

or get after slitting your wrists, drinking hemlock (or Drano), electrocuting yourself, parking in a closed garage / motor running, eating birdchit and contracting Cocidiosus, impaling yourself on a tomato stake, drowning yourself in drug overdose induced vomit ....or blowing the diseased tumor that passes for your brain all over whatever passes for your ceiling.

doing the Planet a favor, thereby, and in consequence of said suggested act.

"Be Careful"

Hey,....[bleep] YOU, pal.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is the result of some paulie mentality.

[Linked Image]

NRA Lifetime Member
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
If they closed off and secured the border, the liberal hippies would have a real hard time getting their dope, and they like them 3rd world illiterates to keep coming so they can get their anchor babies votes in the future. Sad state of affairs. Every other country in the world controls their immigration with an iron fist except maybe Canada. We are the only country with politicians stupid enough to allow a third world country to invade us and become a huge drain on our resources while really offering nothing positive. They come here from Mexico and take jobs. They don't create jobs and they send a lot of money back to Mexico. It would be different if they came and created jobs or offered something. There has never been a Mexican Bill Gates, Micheal Dell, Steve Jobs, etc...We got the best and most expensive military machine in the world and we can't put a stop to this? Hard to understand.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Obama has nothing on Rubio when it comes to lying with a straight face. I'll never vote for a minority regardless of the letter in front of his name. I'm only interested in Americans and America.

All those that have ......-American aren't real Americans IMHO.

Last edited by Tombo; 06/10/13.

I am 100% against waterboarding. Splatter their brains out the back of their heads.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
" The legalization is going to happen..."
FU, Rubio...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rubio has Cuban roots.

Mexicans are smart enough to notice this BIG difference about how we treat "hispanics":

If a Cuban gets here and touches our soil, he is embraced.

Mexicans have a little rougher time of it.

The "R" bunch is keeping their "dark horse" out of the spotlight.

Jeb Bush.

Think about it.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by curdog4570

The "R" bunch is keeping their "dark horse" out of the spotlight.

Jeb Bush.

Think about it.
LMAO.. Yeah, Jeb Bush.. Run HIM and watch Hillary coast into the WH without spending a DIME in advertising..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
This is the result of some paulie mentality.

[Linked Image]

I hope your chart numbers are not too much for Laguna.

They tie up in a neat package the stupidity of the paulie mentality.

That type of thinking gave us four more of Big O.

Of course their absurdity in not seeing any difference between Obama and Romney was as bad then as their claim now that they have no responsibility for the Obamanation we are all enjoying.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Before ANY talk of natrualization of Mexican Nationals is done someone needs to water board the census takers and Bureau of Vital Statistics and present to us the REAL number of illegal Mexican (and all others) currently breaking the law.

Then total lock down the border.
Then send ALL with criminal record home where they belong.
Then send home reconquista's and any other who has no intention of assimilating and becoming proud Americans.
Then make them learn English, make sure they have something to offer this nation, and make them pass the test our ancestors had to take.
Then make sure they receive NO financial aid or any other freebies or discounts.
Then make sure they pay all taxes REAL Americans are required to pay.

Then.... finally.... we'll talk aobut "pathways to citizenship" and restructuring the current and badly failing system of imigration.

Anything less is just plain unAmerican.
And American is NOT a race so tell opposing voices right from the start to shove their race card up their fat butts.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 62 invisible), 2,531 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,974
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.