Print Thread
Hop To
Page 117 of 229 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 228 229
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
+1.

good on ya'. At least you are out there whackin' them varmints.

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
I tell ya, its a good thing they pay us for this or I'd be out ta here laugh

Yup ... somedays better than others. We had some BMs here that had to do a bunch of welding wearing full acid gear. I only had to suit up and pop in for the inspection. Those poor souls had to spend the whole shift in there wearing the full acid get-up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Acquired a dot reticle some years ago by default.

Distributor had some discontinued scopes on sale, I wanted a 15X target scope w/sun shade, turrets and duplex reticle. Bud came back with a target dot, because they'd sold out of duplexes. Put it on a 22-250 that needed scoped.

Turned out that it worked pretty well on pasture poodles.

Set the bouncin' ball on top of a rodent head at 300 yards, head usually disappeared in a cloud of vapor. Hard not to like that.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Coyote rifle Winchester M 70 .243

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I luv it when a plan comes together����

Bought some fresh shrimp, 17 count to the pound. Brought them home and marinaded them in Rotel tomatoes, cilantro and lime, garlic powder,cayenne pepper and green chile�s. Got some tilapia filets and seasoned them with �Slap yo� mama�, garlic powder, black pepper and lime juice. Put them on a hot mesquite grill.

[Linked Image]

Whipped up some home-made avocado-tomatillo salsa, chopped some white onion and cilantro and add a little cole slaw veggies, place on corn tortillas for the makings of fish tacos.

[Linked Image]

Not too shabby. Grilled fish tacos, shrimp skewers, with field peas, snaps, rice and quinoa�. Even have an ice cold Ruby Redbird to wash it down with

[Linked Image]

Delish.

It finally has cooled down to a balmy 91 degrees, so out to the back porch for a Cheroot and a Negra Modelo.

[Linked Image]

Yeah, everybody wants to get in on the action

[Linked Image]

And for desert, a couple white chocolate kisses, a Spaten Optimator and selected poems by RW Service (Courtesy of BC30cal, who was kind enough to send me this volume, thank you Sir)

[Linked Image]

Life is good.

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B2

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Gee', you got it all figured out..

Your dinner looks better than my bacon and eggs.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fine cigars, golf carts, Negro Modelo, exotic game, real wood rifle stocks, The Holy Bible, hogs caught in wire snares, Weber charcoal grills, hunting in crocs and shorts, Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Whitetails, ect. The Texas version of the Great Outdoors sure seems a heap more comfy than the cold feeder creeks of the Grande Olde Milford Lake of Kansas!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'slave,

I've not GMX'd that much,though several pards have been whistlin' that boolit. Lotsa guys scooped up the Midway "blems" and ran with 'em...though most were in 7mm.

The .224" 70GMX ain't horrid...though no A-Max.(grin)

Oddly enough,it were a mixed bag today and I shoulda tossed a coupla my AMT's in the crummy,if only for more variety.

[Linked Image]

There was also a 'tucky,Faux,'tweener and a Chunk.

[Linked Image]

Cracked 1000rds in the Samtucky and have given it a fair to middlin' workout and am still thinkin' highly of the platform.

They's sellin' like hotcakes here.(grin)

Brinky',

Feel free to implement your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,along with "all" the other things you are gonna "do". Laffin'!

You are a consumate Day Dreaming piece of Do Nothing Lying Schit.

Congratulations?!!?

Stayed G-12 today,if only to keep things "fair".

[Linked Image]

Happy Imagination,to you.

Shefire,

BWT pannin' out for you? Didn't think so. Laffin'!

Suffered fresh hours old Milford 'but,night before last and it's BBQ tonight. I know...I know,it's all Greek to you. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Looking forward to the most recent installment,of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Keep your [bleep] tethered and please continue to use your Imagination and Pretend aloud.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

I'm all ears in regards to your woman's "work" and how you are forced to cling to the Union.

Wow +P+!

When do you reckon you'll find time in your "hectic schedule",to pry your [bleep] from the couch? Use as much Imagination,as you deem requisite and I'm enjoyin' the excuses welllllllin advance.

Laffin'!

Gee',

"Artist"?!?

I'm [bleep] cryin',I'm laughing soooooooooo hard!

Holy [bleep]...THAT is [bleep] funny!

southtexas,

I very much enjoy,that you Whining Do Nothing [bleep],are powerless in your refrain...for simply being Whining Do Nothing [bleep].

[bleep] hilarious,that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,knows full well better than to dabble particulars,yet rests in the comfort of a heartfelt Whine.

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Laffin'!

'hunternm,

Nice to see some "hard use" rifles,get out there and get it "done".

Way to set the "pace".

Laffin'!

WSM,

Always a [bleep] treat,to be regaled with your rifle "particulars".

The '45's in the 22-250,were a NICE "touch".

Laffin'!

dube,

I hear good thangs about a Leupie CPC Dot(3/4 MOA)...for Killin'.

Cain't suffer a dot on a straight FCH though.

'Groove,

I'm with ya',in that it's funnier than [bleep] to be "bragging" up buying frozen Shrimp.

[bleep] Texans and their incredibly lowwwwwww "standards".

Laffin'!

Colder than a Witches Titt today.

[Linked Image]

You've a MEAN sense of humor...coddlin' clueless [bleep] Texans in sucha manner and are apt to get nabbed for Entrapment.(grin)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"I very much enjoy,that you Whining Do Nothing [bleep],are powerless in your refrain...for simply being Whining Do Nothing [bleep].

[bleep] hilarious,that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,knows full well better than to dabble particulars,yet rests in the comfort of a heartfelt Whine. "

A swing and a miss. By our little backwoods "hard charger" who works 6 months a year. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm going to take Boxer's side on this one.

Works 6 months of the year, hunts and fishes the rest, has plenty of $$$ to buy toys, takes the kids outdoors everyday and what the [bleep] are you doggin him for?

Having a great life?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You know the chit is deep(wet) when it goes over 17" boots. I got my socks all chitty yesterday.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by David_Walter
I'm going to take Boxer's side on this one.

Works 6 months of the year, hunts and fishes the rest, has plenty of $$$ to buy toys, takes the kids outdoors everyday and what the [bleep] are you doggin him for?

Having a great life?

Take whomever's side you like David.

I just think it's sad. Larry used to be an asset to the forum. Now all he seems to be capable of, is spouting incessant, baseless, childish, repetitve insults.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by geedubya
I luv it when a plan comes together����

Bought some fresh shrimp, 17 count to the pound. Brought them home and marinaded them in Rotel tomatoes, cilantro and lime, garlic powder,cayenne pepper and green chile�s. Got some tilapia filets and seasoned them with �Slap yo� mama�, garlic powder, black pepper and lime juice. Put them on a hot mesquite grill.

[Linked Image]

Whipped up some home-made avocado-tomatillo salsa, chopped some white onion and cilantro and add a little cole slaw veggies, place on corn tortillas for the makings of fish tacos.

[Linked Image]

Not too shabby. Grilled fish tacos, shrimp skewers, with field peas, snaps, rice and quinoa�. Even have an ice cold Ruby Redbird to wash it down with

[Linked Image]

Delish.

It finally has cooled down to a balmy 91 degrees, so out to the back porch for a Cheroot and a Negra Modelo.

[Linked Image]

Yeah, everybody wants to get in on the action

[Linked Image]

And for desert, a couple white chocolate kisses, a Spaten Optimator and selected poems by RW Service (Courtesy of BC30cal, who was kind enough to send me this volume, thank you Sir)

[Linked Image]

Life is good.

Best

GWB

Gdub,

You are one classy sumbitch!

Kudos on the Optimator (and the Negra Modela ant too bad for a cheaper beer and goes great with Mexican haute cuisine)..

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well looks like Schmuck is having a tough day that alcoholics dread...

but you really have to laugh at his imagining like any of us really care, what he is having for dinner, what he did all day or what he really thinks about any of our lives.

If any of us wanted to make a living in Alaska running a chain saw and being a drunk most of our lives, that is where we would be... its not like it requires a PhD from Harvard...

heck you can do that by being a high school drop out from Coos Bay Oregon and get in trouble with the law, and have to leave town and go somewhere...why not Craig AK, where no one cares.. and the women are fat and desperate....

sounds like an ideal place for a drunk with the shortman's complex from hell and the internet allows him the opportunity to be full of schitt beyond his wildest imagination...

its just hilarious he thinks all of us believe or care about his BS or Existence....

Happy Father's Day Schmuck!!! have a great day tomorrow!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Boxer couldn't hack it up here. He might think he can, but the locals would eat him alive. Up here nobody gives a chit who you are or where you came from. Just sayin.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A man could live off of thawed fish with a Weber kettle and some Kingsford, be it in Texas or The Mighty Milford! The taste of an open flame and smoke cures a host of culinary faux pas.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Boxer couldn't hack it up here. He might think he can, but the locals would eat him alive. Up here nobody gives a chit who you are or where you came from. Just sayin.

Gee Hank, and here Schtick is trying to convince us all he is Alaska's Poster Boy for everything Alaskan...

but in defense of Schmuck... I've met guys just like him in every state I have been to.l... and that makes a total of 50 of 'em....so he is far from Unique...

Glad he left Oregon, so you Alaskans can put up with him instead...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In defense of Alaska and Alaskans, they could cut off Southeast and Alaska would still be Alaska. There's plenty happening in Alaska.

As has been said, "It's better to be good than just to be 'better than'."

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Boxer,

Have you run a 22-250ish sized case with a 1-6.5" twist? Would the Sierra 90 grainer be worth building one around? Or should I just GFM?

Don't ignore my question like you did last time. I'll throw you on pretend ignore quicker than a rabbit gets [bleep]!

Thanks,
Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Boxer,

Have you run a 22-250ish sized case with a 1-6.5" twist? Would the Sierra 90 grainer be worth building one around? Or should I just GFM?

Don't ignore my question like you did last time. I'll throw you on pretend ignore quicker than a rabbit gets [bleep]!

Thanks,
Travis

You talkin .224s? Why would you go with a 6.5T? I can stabiize 90s in a 22x47L with a 7.5 and some 8T barrels. 90 sierras do hold together pretty well, unlike the bergers. I have been able to get the 90 sierras to stabilize in an 8T, bergers would not in that barrel.

Page 117 of 229 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

61 members (300_savage, 6mmCreedmoor, artur, Backroads, 260Remguy, 8 invisible), 1,478 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,405
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.