Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yep, ain't a venue to be cracking lousy jokes. Agree.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BrentD
and none of that is relevant to Martin being shot. He could be a drug dealer or pimp. Irrelevant.

Zimmerman sure sounds like a guy with a hero-cop fantasy going on.

The jury will decide. It is (or at least was) the American way. Though not many here seem to care for the American way anymore.

GMAFB, the American way has been schit on by you and your ilk for the last generation. What a [bleep] tool.

BTW dipshchit, witch hunts haven't been the popular way of determining guilt since the 18th century.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by heavywalker
BTW dipshchit, witch hunts haven't been the popular way of determining guilt since the 18th century.

Witch hunts seem mighty popular here and you seem loaded and ready to go on safari yourself. Got a good hate goin', lookin' really good for a little witchin' safari of your own.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Esox357
Screw Martin, his family, and the black community! Whiny little biotches all of them!

If Zimmerman had been killed his family would have defended their POS son til the end but it turned out the other way. [bleep] them.

Actually from what I have seen, Martin's family has been handling this with class, saying all they want is for the facts to be brought out one way or another. I don't believe I have heard them play the race card at all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and none of that is relevant to Martin being shot. He could be a drug dealer or pimp. Irrelevant.

The jury will decide. It is (or at least was) the American way. Though not many here seem to care for the American way anymore.

Why, becasue he participated in a neighborhood watch, and had a CCW? I would have done that if my neighborhood was getting robbed on a constant basis.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Brent, you've had your azz handed to you so many times here, how do you find a free hand to drink the Kool-aid?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Screw Martin, his family, and the black community! Whiny little biotches all of them!

If Zimmerman had been killed his family would have defended their POS son til the end but it turned out the other way. [bleep] them.

Actually from what I have seen, Martin's family has been handling this with class, saying all they want is for the facts to be brought out one way or another. I don't believe I have heard them play the race card at all.

No. The last thing I heard from them was to tell people not to riot in the streets........unless Zimmmerman is aquitted.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
And then burn down Florida.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by idahoguy101
The physical evidence is that Martin battered Zimmerman. The investigating cops didn't Arrest him because they called it a justifiable homicide.

That being said... IMO Zimmerman is guilty of being stupid while armed. If he had backed off from following Martin there wouldn't have been a shooting. 911 told Zimmerman to let the cops deal with Martin.

Does observing somebody from a distance not qualify as keeping your distance? That is why the facts are important. Did he follow Martin at close range or keep him in view from a distance? How far did Martin travel to confront Zimmerman?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

No. The last thing I heard from them was to tell people not to riot in the streets........unless Zimmmerman is aquitted.

==============

Maybe from your friends but you didn't hear that from their family, at all.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yeah, including yourself.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
I can't believe the prosecutor wanted 5 white women. I can only assume he thinks he will prey on their maternal instincts of what if it were your son.

Well there was the Obama re-election.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Oh yes I did. Innuendo does exist. I'll dig up a vid I suppose.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Zimmerman never said Trayvon grabbed the gun he said he thought he was going for the gun.

I didn't say that I said he told the police that Martin had covered his mouth. That was a Lie. What else has he lied about?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's true Brent...at least it's Zimmermans account.

The other guy ain't sayin much.

And Zimmerman would NEVER lie - would he? okay. Well, I'll at least wait until the jury comes back with a verdict.

Jury came back with a verdict in the Simpson trial, didn't change my view of what happened.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Zimmerman never said Trayvon grabbed the gun he said he thought he was going for the gun.

I didn't say that I said he told the police that Martin had covered his mouth. That was a Lie. What else has he lied about?

And how did you determine that? Just because DNA was not there means that there was no transfer, not that it didn't happen.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Have a link?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Zimmerman shot Trayvon because Trayvon attacked him. He COULD have shot him from a safe distance AT ANY TIME, if that was his goal. I don't know WHERE you guys are coming from. You seem to think when somebody attacks you, you need to wait until there has been a failed attempt to kill you. Apparrently, a real threat is not at that threshold. The problem is, attempts to kill you may not fail....Trayvon also was in possession of tools to break into houses, as well as jewelery that was stolen from houses in the area. Seems like Zimmerman was right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
.Trayvon also was in possession of tools to break into houses, as well as jewelery that was stolen from houses in the area.

Got a link?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Irving_D
"It should be a slam dunk for the defense with 5 white women on the jury. ..."

Don't ever count on that. Don't forget, several million white women voted twice for Barak Hussein Obama ... in order to assuage their overwhleming white guilt.

Might well be the same case with Zimmerman.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

218 members (673, 06hunter59, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 29aholic, 34 invisible), 1,610 guests, and 1,043 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,854
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.