Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
without knowing, I thought I heard that Zimmerman and Martin exchanged words early on.
No evidence of that.

[Linked Image from ]
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
And for the dumbazzes who keep saying Zimmerman ignored orders from the "police", 911 dispatchers are not the police.
Well Zimmerman was outside his truck following Martin when he called 911. He turned around and starting walking back to his truck when he was attacked by Martin. Thats why Martin was able to almost kill him before being shot.

Just think if you were in Zimmerman's position and watching Martin wouldn't you pull your pistol and shot Martin before he could beat you up?

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I asked those who claim that Zimmerman is guilty of murder for evidence that supports his guilt. The best they could come up with is that the Zimmerman's description of the position of Martins body was incorrect. He said that makes Zimmerman a liar and murder. Just amazing.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BrentD
Yeah, you want to live in a place that is ruled by vigilantism, has no due process under the law, and in general, does away with every right that the Constitution provides us. I'm afraid I'd like to stick with the Real America. And that means due process for everyone.
There was no vigilantism. Zimmerman was following Martin and only shot him after he was beaten up, pinned to the ground and having his head bashed in. He was risk of dying and had every justification for shooting.

[Linked Image from ]
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by BrentD
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I don't think that I want to live in Bent's America. This travon cat was a piece of garbage. He is the kind of guy that Brent would champion.

Yeah, you want to live in a place that is ruled by vigilantism, has no due process under the law, and in general, does away with every right that the Constitution provides us. I'm afraid I'd like to stick with the Real America. And that means due process for everyone.

Well... maybe if you ain't doing things in areas you have no business in, at times you shouldn't be around, and then don't try to beat to death a dude thats simply trying to keep an eye on you, you won't end up with "vigilante" justice.

I agree that wild uncontrolled vigilantism isn't a good thing, but this one clearly, IMHO got what he needed. Probably a shame it wasn't sooner.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ConradCA
The Judge should throw out the charges and declare Zimmerman innocent of all charge after the prosecution rests.
He has to wait for the verdict, but judges are empowered to do that in the direction of acquittal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
after the opening by Zimmerman's lawyer yesterday, I'd be worried if I were Zimmerman.

The prosecutor is going for the jugular while his guy is telling knock knock jokes.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
after the opening by Zimmerman's lawyer yesterday, I'd be worried if I were Zimmerman.

The prosecutor is going for the jugular while his guy is telling knock knock jokes.
Is the trial being broadcast live on television? If so, what channel and time?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I'm guessin that won't be zimmers lawyer to much longer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I don't know - I'm just watching it on the news. I'm not an expert but what I've seen from the prosecutor, he ain't playing - he's knows his jury and is going over the top on drama right now. I bet those women are eating it up too.

Plus he's younger and better looking than Zimmerman's lawyer and if you don't think that means something to these women you ain't taking in all the aspects of reaching a jury.

I'd be losing sleep right now if I were Zimmerman.

Last edited by KFWA; 06/25/13.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's going to become a real scary place here in Florida

Wait, I thought you said it was already with all the negroes driving pick-up trucks following you?

That said, this is just a politically driven witch hunt by that female district attorney and speaking of females, I'd be [bleep] bricks to be relying on just facts. With them it's all about amotions and feelings...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

The trial is being televised live daily starting in the mornings lasting (except for a lunch break) untill the end of their day on HLN (Head Line News) HD. On satellite Direct TV, it's on channel 204.

I just heard one of the news commentators state a few minutes ago that the home owners association has already had to pay a million dollars to Trayvon Martins family.
If you decide to watch it, be forewarned that so far the HLN news talking heads haven't been the least bit sympathetic in their comments and views toward Zimmerman.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'll admit it's very interesting reading the guesses and mind sets of laypersons.

This place should be renamed to the 24HourHairSalon.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The Judge should throw out the charges and declare Zimmerman innocent of all charge after the prosecution rests.
He has to wait for the verdict, but judges are empowered to do that in the direction of acquittal.

=============

Wrong again! Did someone ever cover Motions To Dismiss or Motions To Strike at the law school you say you attended?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by isaac

=============

Wrong again!

That motto is on his coat of arms...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They should convict Trayvon with assault and throw his rotting corpse in jail and let Zimmerman go

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

=============

Wrong again! Did someone ever cover Motions To Dismiss or Motions To Strike at the law school you say you attended?
Were you absent the day they taught "judgment non obstante veredicto, abbreviated JNOV, in law school?" No motion is needed. Conrad's scenario suggested an action on the part of the judge, absent motion.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
No. Now answer my question since you still don't have a clue.

PS...you do know lawyers don't use Latin in everyday vernacular, right wannabe?

Your pretending cracks me up.

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Wrong again!

That motto is on his coat of arms...
Boy, you sure have a knack for backing the wrong horse, my friend. Bob's wrong. The suggestion that I responded to was for an act of the judge in the absence of a motion, i.e., on his own. That would be JNOV.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
No. Now answer my question since you still don't have a clue.

PS...you do know lawyers don't use Latin in everyday vernacular, right wannabe?

Your pretending cracks me up.

Hey, idiot, JNOV is an abbreviation for a Latin legal term. Many such abbreviations are from the Latin. You sure you're really a practicing attorney?

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (264mag, 673, 44automag, 7mm_Loco, AB2506, 450yukon, 17 invisible), 1,171 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,881
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.