Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
North Haven, CT � O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc, America�s oldest family-owned and operated firearms manufacturer, has entered into a long-term agreement with the Robertson family and the hugely-popular Duck Commander franchise. Best-known as the stars of the top-rated reality TV series, Duck Dynasty, the Robertson clan lead by family patriarch, Phil, has expanded their Louisiana-based call-making company into a national phenomenon and A&E Television Networks� most-watched series. Terms of the multi-year agreement will include focus on the family�s passion of waterfowl hunting, promotion of the shooting sports and family values as well as a series of Mossberg �Duck Commander� firearms.

The now multi-million dollar Duck Commander enterprise was founded by Phil and is led by his son, Willie, and includes family members: Uncle Si, Jase, Jep; all known for their long-flowing beards, and Alan. All share in the passion for hunting and time-honored Southern traditions.

�Mossberg is extremely proud to partner with Duck Commander to further promote hunting, shooting sports and family values,� commented Iver Mossberg, CEO. �The Robertson�s widespread appeal and ability to cross over into the mainstream has bridged millions to the traditions of hunting and sharing time in the field with family.�

�The Duck Commander franchise was built on hard work, family values and our great American heritage. As an iconic, hard-working American product, made by a family-owned company, Mossberg is a perfect partnership for our team,� said Willie Robertson, CEO, Duck Commander.

Mossberg will work with the Robertsons to develop a line of branded �Duck Commander� guns across multiple categories including pump-action and autoloading waterfowl shotguns.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I thought they were sponsored by Benelli, so I guess they'll be using different guns this coming fall?

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Only when the cameras are running I am sure.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[bleep] guns, [bleep] calls

it all goes hand in hand

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nobody pays me and I hunt with a Benelli.

I'm better when I move.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Nobody pays me and I hunt with a Benelli.

Surely that's not a comment on your hunting skills? wink Like when I was competing in benchrest shooting all barrel makers would pay me not to say I was using their barrels. smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm all for getting paid to endorse stuff, seems like the American way.

But getting paid to endorse Mossberg seems kinda whorish.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
I'm all for getting paid to endorse stuff, seems like the American way.

But getting paid to endorse Mossberg seems kinda whorish.

Maybe Mossberg is endorsing Duck.

Last edited by jnyork; 06/28/13.

[Linked Image]
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
This will be a good thing for Mossberg.

That show is a monster.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
They started out shooting Browning Golds, then got picked up by Benelli. However I have noticed Phil. Shooting a beretta A400 extreme.

Im not a big fan of Mossberg autos. I had a 935 for a while and it just wouldn't take cold weather. However it was a turkey patterning machine. That said, i have never seen a Mossberg pump fail

This will be a boon to Mossberg. I love bothe my Benelli and my Extrema2. But. Not everyone can shell out $1500.00 for a shotgun The price point will be a big hit

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MColeman
Like when I was competing in benchrest shooting all barrel makers would pay me not to say I was using their barrels. smile

Excellent !! LMAO
Damn that's funny.
(reminds me of something Rodney Dangerfield or Henny Youngman would say)

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I've seen some of the clan use older Browning A5's.

Also, I have never understood what is so great about the Benelli that warrants paying 2-3 times as much over say a Remington 1100 or 1187. Seriously, I'm not being a smart-azz here, what is the deal with Benellis??

Ken
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
as Phil himself would say (and probably would still admit), there are three great things about a Benelli:

Boom, Boom, Boom.

that's a mouthful for a gun that spends its life in duck blinds.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I know old Phil and Kay are...
Happy, Happy!

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I have never purchased a gun because some reality show or gun writer has endorsed it . Dam i guess i will have to swap my Super 90 for a Mossberg 500 and i was just getting to like it.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Mossbergs have always been 2nd rate guns, and will continue to be.

Ken
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
nothing will ever change that . Mossberg is the poor mans shotgun or rifle

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've never seen a broken Mossberg 500, mine is 20 years old and I treat it like a rented mule. Best $125 I've ever spent on a gun based on amount of meat I've put in the freezer with it.

I've got no problem with other shotguns, but there is nothing wrong with a 500.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by desertoakie
I've seen some of the clan use older Browning A5's.

Also, I have never understood what is so great about the Benelli that warrants paying 2-3 times as much over say a Remington 1100 or 1187. Seriously, I'm not being a smart-azz here, what is the deal with Benellis??

Ken. Spend a day in a nasty cold swamp with a gas operated remington and watch how sluggish it starts getting shooting dirty steel. my benelli has never even hiccuped. My SBEll has been used as a walking stick. Its been dropped in the mud and been froze in a muddy cornfield. But it still keeps going bang.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
So does my 870

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

194 members (29aholic, 308xray, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 2500HD, 300_savage, 27 invisible), 1,795 guests, and 980 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,186
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.