Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Darrel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
I've glanced at a few threads Gus has opened recently and he's got me to wondering just what the hell he is!! Is he for real? (My thoughts are no.) Is he a trouble maker? (I think, yes!) Is he just totally uninformed or dumb! (I'm not certain here!)
He just says the strangest things with no rhyme or reason for doing so it seems. HE is one confusing person (?) to me. Help me understand him!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Understanding is overrated.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I just look away and move on.

I don't eat anything that didn't have a mother.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just a different kind of Trolling.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
yet another attack Gus thread?

Obama was elected by the majority. why not attack him? I never voted for him.

personally, i'm thankful for the secular humanists, however wrong they might be, because they stand up and demand justice.

the thumpers are only concerned by the Afterlife. they have abandoned this Earth, as only a place of suffering.

I think they are wrong, but they have a chance to re-think. ok?

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
No opinions of his own, nothing relevant to say but thinks he's uplifting mankind to ask theoretical questions for no purpose.

If a chicken and a half could lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long would it take for 6 chickens to lay 7 eggs.

Put him on Ignore.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just put Gus on ignore. No point in discussing things with a drunk/high/mentally ill person. No point in discussing things with Gus.

[Linked Image from ]
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Gus

personally, i'm thankful for the secular humanists, however wrong they might be, because they stand up and demand justice.

the thumpers are only concerned by the Afterlife. they have abandoned this Earth, as only a place of suffering.

Gus attacks his self on a daily basis.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by colodog
No opinions of his own, nothing relevant to say but thinks he's uplifting mankind to ask theoretical questions for no purpose.

If a chicken and a half could lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long would it take for 6 chickens to lay 7 eggs.

Put him on Ignore.

actually, as the Fates might have it, please put me on ignore. we have important topics to discuss. if your nothin' but a sniper, you don't belong.

my discussions are for serious members of the fire, all others can disperse to greener pastures.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs ...."

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Just put Gus on ignore. No point in discussing things with a drunk/high/mentally ill person. No point in discussing things with Gus.

I totally concur. carry on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Just perform this little operation. I did.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Gus

Very profound. I like it.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
You So CA guys are too enlightened!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gus is searching.... but I can't figure out for what. Kinda like TRH but not as elementary.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Gus is searching.... but I can't figure out for what. Kinda like TRH but not as elementary.

your insight is dead-on. with me, I don't know much about that goldbug, the TRH.

truly, there are searchers amongst us. perhaps it would be more logical to hole up, and wait?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I guess if we quit searching, we have gotten to the point where we aren't expecting anything to happen. We were given a mind for one purpose and that would be to use it and not let it become useless. We all do our searching in different ways. Carry on.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

I thought once he was searching too but when you tell him the answer he ignores it. I really think he enjoys the question infinitely more than the answer.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Can anyone really know?

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,602 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,061
Posts18,482,433
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.