-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll take my chances with Biden he is pure genius next to this clown.

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
grin

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
They damned sure replaced JFK.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I'm starting to believe that he's not altogether mentally healthy,...seriously.

He was never qualified to be in the position he's in,..and the craziness that's coming from the White House leads me to believe that the stress of the job has rendered him not completely competent.

If he has one true friend in his circle, they need to remind him that he's going to have to be a resident of this world for a long time yet.

These young people today aren't the passive hippies of yesteryear,...and a significant portion of them are pretty damn radical.

If Obama saddles the young people with any more than is already on their plate,...he's going to have to live out his life behind some heavy walls somewhere.

Doesn't he understand that?

I don't think the man is capable of rational, long term thought.
What's up with this? Obama's just a figurehead. He makes no decisions. The big boys do all that. He spends his days with his boyfriend and playing golf or shooting hoops. He's nothing more than a trained monkey.

That's true enough,...but he could shut it down if he had the willpower.

At this point,..the best thing for him to do is just walk away and let somebody else take the heat for it.

He's in way deeper than he knows how to deal with.

It's scarey. He either thinks he has enough power to shut us down or he does.

Its reminiscent of the bald face lies Stalin led with when he reported he was doing all he could to help those in the Ukraine while he was having the Bolshevics kill and starve them by the millions.
That the big boys do the lying is neither new nor surprising. What is scary to me is the same thing done on a daily basis by lower level officials around here. I was complaining to the idiot Principal of my daughter's school last night and she'd do the same thing. Lies that aren't even believable on any level or even told with any believability other than no real indicators the dickweasel is telling one, not because they're a talented liar, but because they are so far beyond caring whether you believe them or not that their facial expressions and body-language just doesn't matter.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Luckily for the Ron Paul believers, they helped to put Obama in office. Enlightenment is a bitter pill.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I know what your saying!!! Some times I have to slap myself and say did I really here that. Reality is we should be slapping the chit out of them. crazy

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Well,...you can look at it that way if you choose,..but for the most part, the Libertarian faction in America has just stepped back out of the way.

There's nothing in national politics which pertain to their ideology,..so they're not participating.

Once the GOP and the Democrats drive it into the ground, there may be reason for liberty minded individuals to participate in the process again,...but at this point, national politics are being driven by idiots.

There's no reason for the remnant to involve itself with the idiots.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Luckily for the Ron Paul believers, they helped to put Obama in office. Enlightenment is a bitter pill.

I'll never apologize for wanting something better for my country.

Tools that play the 'lesser of two evils' card can go [bleep] themselves.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Looks like Obama is the one doing the [bleep]. I hope to one day reach your level of enlightenment, but I doubt we'll be around that much longer.

Congrats!

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Looks like Obama is the one doing the [bleep]. I hope to one day reach your level of enlightenment, but I doubt we'll be around that much longer.

Congrats!

Congrats yourself.

If you're not a Libertarian, you're the problem.

,..and that's a fact.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I voted for McCain and then Romney. Those that backed such Republican losers early on and then gave us no choice but to vote for the most popular Republican, with the Democrats, did more to elect Obama than the less than 5% who supported Ron Paul.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
..he's going to have to live out his life behind some heavy walls somewhere.
He will anyway. Many will never forgive him and the dems for what they have put this country through.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I'm starting to believe that he's not altogether mentally healthy,...seriously.

He was never qualified to be in the position he's in,..and the craziness that's coming from the White House leads me to believe that the stress of the job has rendered him not completely competent.

If he has one true friend in his circle, they need to remind him that he's going to have to be a resident of this world for a long time yet.

These young people today aren't the passive hippies of yesteryear,...and a significant portion of them are pretty damn radical.

If Obama saddles the young people with any more than is already on their plate,...he's going to have to live out his life behind some heavy walls somewhere.

Doesn't he understand that?

I don't think the man is capable of rational, long term thought.

I agree with you totally that Obama is in way over his head and it is starting to show.

But if just 5 million conservatives had showed up�maybe the same ones who did show up in 2010...

I can understand those took a stand and voted third party, knowing they helped Obama win.

Those who stayed home know they helped put Obama back in the WH.

What I cannot understand is those who still say there is no difference between Obama and Moderate Mitt?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Electing a RINO like Romney isn't the answer.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Well,...you can look at it that way if you choose,..but for the most part, the Libertarian faction in America has just stepped back out of the way.

There's nothing in national politics which pertain to their ideology,..so they're not participating.
being driven by idiots....

That was real helpful, part of the reason we got the LIC.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The remnant holds it's own ideology.

We'll not sell out to either the idiots who make up the Democratic party or the idiots who support the GOP.

You idiots can fight it out among yourselves with no help from us.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

being driven by idiots....

That was real helpful, part of the reason we got the LIC.

We've had a long string of LICs,..

You want to keep having them.

The remnant is tired of them.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Electing a RINO like Romney isn't the answer.

But, it would have prevented O care, Benghazi, F&F, Roberts, and probably shed the schitt on Hillary, made Reid blow a gasket, .....

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Since no R is perfect or what we all want, we ought to be pleased with zero, and in 3 more to eat Hillary Schiit, but I will vote R, even if its a RINO.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/05/13.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
If you're not a Libertarian, you're the problem.
There are a lot of types of libertarians. Some are no better than the worst anything else.

Labels are like fables, they might sound good, but are mostly lies.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 78 invisible), 2,641 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,477
Posts18,471,593
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.