Talk about the understatement of the century. smirk

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Tombo
Immigration, Gun control, a vote for fatboy is worse than a vote for dimschit. We will have more gun control and amnesty under a Republican President, not so under a dimschit. The Reptards will deny a D-pres and follow along with a R-pres.

No...anything is better than a Democrat. The fact though, is that Democrats and Republicans both vote for money.

Conservatives vote on principle, will not vote Democrat and will not show up for unprincipled candidates. That leaves the Republicans out as long as they continue to pimp RINOs.
I like the way you're talking lately.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
My suspicion is that all this early Christie talk by the seemingly unified establishment of both parties and the MSM is meant to demoralize the conservative base of the Republican Party so that when they finally offer us someone who's not quite as much of a leftist dirtbag as Christie we'll jump on it and thank our lucky stars Christie wasn't coronated the nominee. Their concern is that if left unmanipulated, we'll nominate Rand Paul, i.e., an actual game changer in the direction of authentic, old right, conservatism, which is something the establishment feels it cannot under any circumstances tolerate.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by oulufinn
Originally Posted by dave7mm
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

I will not vote for him.

You doogooders can stay home and not vote because you dont like the fatboy.
Heck im not a fatboy fan myself.
But I ask you to consider that the hildabeast will finish, what the raghead has started.
The SCOTUS just for starters.
Its a big ship.Its going to take time to turn.
And the thing is.
You have to win an election before you can change anything.
Staying home, is just like voting for what you hate most.

dave

Seek better. Choose wisely & encourage DEMAND better, or you will ensure another repeat of the last two elections by ignoring the primary process & starting, already, again, to demand people support these chitheels that keep getting installed by idiots who drink the rovite koolaid & are fooled by the untold billions spent to install them.

You're the problem, not those who hate to the core & will never, ever support the awful choices being given by those you seem to lay down for so easily.
Hear hear.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Gus
my jaundiced viewpoint is that the front runners of both parties represent the status quo.

others feel like the status quo needs fixing.

who'll win? it won't matter if any of the front runners win from either party. that leaves at least a few of us chit out of luck.
I'm always amazed when you say something that makes sense.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Would we be better off right now with Romney? If you say no, you are a fool.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the demo-publican consortium has run things for a long spell now. at the moment the demo's are carrying most of the load due to the demographics of the current electorate. but, they remain in partnership.

only when a Third Party can attract sectors of the demos and repubs to form a third viable party do we have a chance. until then, the republicans will continue to split, thus assuring the demo's the head position at the RoundTable. I have no clue what issues would draw new recruits from both the demo's and repubs to form a third Choice. Maybe nothing that can be identified and be viable? if that continues to be the case, money that is not invested in Gold will probably continue to be betted on the demos.

that's my objective analysis, but we all know that politics is not always objective.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Cartod
I'm not certain we're not worse off because Dubya defeated the two Dems he was up against. Not that the Dems aren't just as bad, but the dynamic of an authoritarian leftist president of the Republican stripe can often be more destructive of our nation and our liberties than can a Democrat. This is because Republicans in Congress tend to fight Democrat presidents tooth and nail, but they tend to cooperate with leftist douchebag presidents if they're Republicans.

That said, I've never voted Democrat, and never will. I've voted third party for president a few times, though, and may do so again in the future.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I'm not certain we're not worse off because Dubya defeated the two Dems he was up against. Not that the Dems aren't just as bad, but the dynamic of an authoritarian leftist president of the Republican stripe can often be more destructive of our nation and our liberties than can a Democrat. This is because Republicans in Congress tend to fight Democrat presidents tooth and nail, but they tend to cooperate with leftist douchebag presidents if they're Republicans.

Nixon is the perfect example proving the above.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Nixon is the perfect example proving the above.
Yep. As Marxist as they come, and he was supported by the Republicans in Congress, e.g., wage and price controls as an effort to control the inflation that was the natural consequence of closing the international gold exchange window.

IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
It appears that most of you want to find someone at fault for the sagging results the Tea Party is currently producing. It's the Libs Fault,,It's the Dems fault...It's the RINO's fault

The truth is the Tea Party is pushing ideologically isolated candidates that repulse most of the common sense voters regardless of party. Just look at all of the Turds that were pushed in the 2012 elections and then look hard at the Turds that ran for Pres in 2012. It was a clown show and each one was trying to out crazy the next one. Herman Cain??? Rick Santorum?? Rick Perry?? Michelle Bachmann?? Todd Akins???

You might like Todd Akin or Michelle Bachmann but they cannot be elected so what do you do? If you stick to your God, Gay and Guns mind set for finding the perfect candidate you will continue get beat at the polls or you can continue to pretend the ones like Romney are conservatives. The bottom line is the country is not conservative like the crazy Tea Party candidates you keep pushing. The country lives in the middle. Don't believe me? Watch the results of the 2014 election ans you will see the shift away from the "Crazy Right Wing".

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You must be trolling. Even your wattage can not be so dim as to not remember the last Conservative Landslide.

Three years ago.
It was about ObamaCare.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Regardless of NWA's past trollings, he does appear to be trying to engage in adult conversation, with some sibilance of respect.

I'm taking note, as I feel he is honestly telling us his viewpoint on why the left is in the position they are in now. I think there is probably more middle ground than we realize. Do I think all Dems want all guns gone? Absolutely not!

Look at it this way. We don't want government interfering in our life's, and telling us we need to give up our guns for the safety of our citizens, when we have not committed any crimes with said guns. By the same token, the left doesn't want the government to interfere with a women body, and what she can and can't do with it.

I know that is really divided subject, but in truth, they are both government invasions into our lives, which I don't think the majority of this country wants.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted By: northwestalaska
�Seriously Bow, do you sit in bed nights masturbating over Sarah Palin?�
�Bow: I swear, you must be thinkin' about Sister Sarah 24/7. Does another thought ever enter your head? Is your bedroom festooned with Sarah in a bikini posters?�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The point is that we would have been infinately better off with Bachmann, Perry, Santorum, Gingrich and even Paul, and any one of them would have beaten Obama. That's why the MSM and Democrats are shoving another unelectable RINO down our throats already.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

The point is that we would have been infinately better off with Bachmann, Perry, Santorum, Gingrich and even Paul, and any one of them would have beaten Obama. That's why the MSM and Democrats are shoving another unelectable RINO down our throats already.
Preach it, brother.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dave7mm
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

I will not vote for him.

You doogooders can stay home and not vote because you dont like the fatboy.
Heck im not a fatboy fan myself.
But I ask you to consider that the hildabeast will finish, what the raghead has started.
The SCOTUS just for starters.
Its a big ship.Its going to take time to turn.
And the thing is.
You have to win an election before you can change anything.
Staying home, is just like voting for what you hate most.
dave

Their is nothing you, or anybody else, can say to make the conservative base show up for Christie, just like they didn't for Romney or McCain. Nothing.

Then you better get used to living under dim-o-crap rule.
dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I voted for Romney and McCain, and stand by my statement. Republican candidates that are popular in NE States and California alone can not be elected. It is mind numbing that the process of selecting Red Team candidates for POTUS is controlled almost exclusively by the media and primary results of a few blue and purple States.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 8MMX57JS, 8 invisible), 863 guests, and 864 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,113
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.