E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
FBI agent Don Adams on JFK.

Last edited by eyeball; 11/14/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The End of Confidence in Government

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i knew a businessmen from corpus,he owned most of the land that the south side of town is built on, his name was Grayford Rogers. he leased the Parr ranch in the early 60s. he told us that Oswald was on Parr's ranch, target shooting 2 months before Kennedy was killed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Berham_Parr

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I have no doubt of that, Roger. However, the former FBI agent says above that many more than three shots were fired. Most investigations point to at least 4 shots. Only three came from the School Book Depository. Kennedy was hit by FMJ and soft or HP bullets.

Makes sense he was practicing on LBJs buddies (Pharr) place, though.

IC B2

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
LBJs mistress outs LBJ on JFK

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Bump for truth

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After the assassination of JFK all the way to Obamacare, how can we even trust our government to act in our behalf? There are a few lawmakers I do trust but they are local and I can call them up and have a conversation when ever I feel the need. We can't do this at the federal level. That leaves a lot of room for playing around. It's too bad. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
House members are often easily swayed by public opinion, visit their districts with frequency and are up for re-election with their brief terms.

They are the closest Federal hand we wage....

Everyone else is probably in politics as a career once they go above being a Rep., and do funny, often illegal things to stay there.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
After the assassination of JFK all the way to Obamacare, how can we even trust our government to act in our behalf?

Not sure about all government, but the democrats are definitely infected by an illness called communism.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
OMG, what a crock. Our government got it right. It was Oswald and he acted alone. The evidence is overwhelming if you earnestly look at the evidence without any underlying agenda. All the nay sayers are people trying to sell books, magazines, or television shows. They show you whatever controversy they can find, or just blatantly LIE, and conveniently leave out the massive mounds of evidence that points to Oswald being the lone assassin. And at one point, I was with you all...I read a book called "Best Evidence" and it was fantastic. The level of detail this guy went to was astounding; yet he was incapable of believing his own eyes. Again, he was selling something.

All the shots came from above and behind; there was no frontal shot, and for God's sake there was no "magic bullet". Anyone who thinks there was a "magic bullet" is so full of agenda, he can't even notice what's playing out right in front of his own eyes. Watch the film, Connelly was turned in such a way, that all the wounds could be easily accounted for; and they could have only come from above and behind. And they clearly and obviously both reactted at the same time, from the same bullet.

And the "non-deformed" bullet WAS deformed; just not much. And such non-deformation is completely consistent with a long for caliber, heavy, moderate velocity, FMJ with a very thick jacket. The bullet acted in a manor that is PRECISELY what it was designed to do.

I've been there, and the distance wasn't far at all. I believe it was under 80 yeards. I do most of my handgun practice at 150 yards and I could easily get 3 shots onto a human sized target wtih a handgun at that range and speed he was traveling. I doubt they'd be head shots, but I could get three rounds out of a full magazine of 9 rounds in my .38 Super onto the target. So a guy with a rifle & scope could pull that shot off; especially if that guy was a Marine. And it has been duplicated hundreds of times by ooodles of people; it wasn't a hard shot.

If you look at the Zapruder film in the Warren Report frame by frame...measure the relationship between Kennedy's head and the back of Connelly's seat at the moment of impact of the supposed "frontal" shot. Before his head snapped back over several frames, there was 2-4 frames where his head very quickly rotated mostly downward on the axis of his neck, and forward...THEN his head (and whole body) snapped back. The blood spatter, piece of skull cap on the trunk, and the police motorcycle were from the full body spasm that caused Kennedy's head to snap back.

This is supposed to be a site of gun geeks. Who has ever shot something with a rifle and had the entrance wound splatter forward and the wound open up on the entrance side? The last shot, the kill shot is so obviously a wound of exit to anyone who understands ballistics, or has experience with bullet wounds. For 16 years I worked as a Paramedic in the bad part of a large city with one of the highest (and sometimes THE) murder rates in the nation. I have seen and treated more gun shot wounds than most combat medics see in a year on combat duty. NEVER have I seen a wound that opened up on the entrance side...UNLESS...it was contact wound. And contact wounds have their own profiles that are nothing like Kennedy's.

So stop and think about it. As a gun geek, you have to KNOW that all 3 shots came from above and behind. You have to KNOW that the head wound was a wound of exit. And the "best evidence", even more compelling than the Zapruder film is the body, which is a permanent record of what happened. All the autopsy evidence is completely consistent with what you should have been able to see with your own eyes. All the shots came from above and behind. Those two things should be at the very top of your list.

Next, do some research into the character of Oswald. The guy was a nut!!! And look into his actions in the 48 hours before the incident. Do that, and you should be sold. I won't doubt that some funny stuff happened, that there are inconsistencies in the investigation and so on and so on. But NONE of that stuff makes better evidence than what you can clearly see with your own eyes, given your background as hunters and shooters.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've thought that more then a few of our Presidents, post Kennedy, should have taken a drive the Dealy Plaza in a convertible.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Great post Kevin, I agree with most all of it. However I don't believe that Oswald was a lone nut. He was most likely working for someone or he was a full blown patsy. Saying Oswald was 'nuts' and that Ruby was 'nuts' is just too easy.

What do you make of this clip?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Everybody lied except the warren commission crazy including RFK, Jackie, and her daughter.

Last edited by eyeball; 11/15/13.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Did you catch Nova on PBS the other night? It was very well done and their gun experts did all sorts of tests under controlled conditions. Real science.

They concurred that the Warren commission did indeed get it right, at least regarding the gunshots.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I've seen it.

Did you see Hemmers piece on foxy news revealing new findings discovered in Mr Orrs new research proving some previous conclusions wrong?

Hemmer presented this stuff because it is news.

Last edited by eyeball; 11/15/13.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The August 30, 1993, issue of U.S. News & World Report carried a cover story on "Case Closed," a new book by Gerald Posner. The book, like the Warren Commission report, concluded that Oswald assassinated the president acting alone.

Based on the casual research I had done to that point, I believed that there had to have been at least two shooters firing into the limousine.

It was disturbing that a respected news magazine was proclaiming "Case Closed" to be the ultimate truth about the assassination and trying very hard to close the book on the subject once and for all.

After reading the article, and the book itself, I set out on a personal odyssey that consumed me for over 18 months.

On my own time, completely separate from my Justice Department job, and using my own money, I began a research project with the goal of uncovering every speck of original, raw evidence that existed of the gunshots in Dealey Plaza.

If I did not accomplish that goal, I came very close.

I went to Dallas and walked around Dealey Plaza, inspecting it from every angle, including from Oswald's sixth floor window, from the roof of a nearby building, and from the grassy knoll.

I made numerous trips to the National Archives and read every document and studied every photo they had related to the events in Dealey Plaza.

Based on a preliminary report of my analysis of the gunshot trajectories, I became one of the few private citizens ever allowed by the Archives to examine in person original pieces of evidence in the case--the president's bloody shirt, coat, and tie, the magic bullet, the bullet fragments from the limousine, and the section of curb that a bullet struck.

I also read thousands and thousands of pages of private books, magazines, and reports on the assassination.

On April 17, 1995, I mailed a 72-page report on the final results of my research project to Attorney General Janet Reno.

It presented what was then, and I believe still is, the only complete visual reconstruction of the gunshots together with all of the evidence supporting it.

The report proves beyond a reasonable doubt that four shots were fired during the assassination.

Oswald fired three shots--the first wounding the President in the back and neck, the second missing the President completely and hitting Governor Connally in the back, chest, and thigh, and the third missing the 25-foot-long limousine entirely.

While Oswald was spraying bullets wildly, another shooter, an expert marksman on the top of another building, fired a fourth shot, a near-perfect fatal hit at the center of the back of the president's head that exited the right side of the head and struck the governor's right wrist.

In the report, I recommended a number of things the Justice Department could do to further confirm my analysis.

The Department directed the FBI to do only one of those things -- examine important forensic evidence I had pointed out on one of the bullet fragments found in the limousine. It took about five years to complete that examination and report the results.

In the end, the FBI did only a portion of the fragment examination I had requested, and the results were incomplete and inconclusive. The Department permanently shut down any further investigation of my analysis.

John T. Orr is the author of "Analysis of Gunshots in Dealey Plaza." Orr's independent research convinced the FBI to conduct additional testing on JFK evidence as late as 1997. Results were inconclusive, but he suggests that even more testing should be done.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ghost, he doesn't ask us to only take his words as gospel. He shows photographic evidence to back up his conclusions. He SHOWS how conclusions reached by the WC are erroneous.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by eyeball
I've seen it.

It aired for the first time on Wednesday.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by eyeball
Ghost, he doesn't ask us to only take his words as gospel. He shows photographic evidence to back up his conclusions. He SHOWS how conclusions reached by the WC are erroneous.

There were three shots, and they came from the 6th floor of the SBD. The evidence is overwhelming.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (10gaugeman, 117LBS, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 49 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,380 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,921
Posts18,518,805
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.