E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
How many shots were fired

Last edited by eyeball; 11/15/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by eyeball
And you hit it again on a moving target in 1.2 sec (IIRC) right?

I've done that more the once on game at greater distances with a bolt action rifle....just not with a carcano.

If you think this was some incredible feat of shooting, you need to get out and shoot more.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 11/15/13.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Fact: Oswald was using 6.5mm 160 gr round nosed ""FMJ"" ammo.

Therefore. How can anyone explain such enormous damage to Kennedy`s head with just one shot fired from the right rear (6th floor TSBD building) with just a single 6.5mm FMJ 160 gr bullet? A single 6.5mm 160 gr round nosed FMJ bullet created that much head damage?.......I think not.

This video here also falls in line with forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht`s and other forensic authorities conclusions.

Kennedy was hit twice in the head by two seperate and nearly simultaneous shots, fired from two different directions.

The following video is a frame by frame head damage breakdown which clearly shows additional head damage which was """NOT""" caused at the first head strike at Zapruder frame 313.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVfIh-8nXyQ

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am a lone gunman guy but had some questions I posted on the other thread. I just found this that does a great job sorting out- Mortal Error.
ThinkThe Agent is Off THe Hook

Last edited by kenjs1; 11/15/13.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
John Orr was allowed full access to all known government information and holdings of the FBI by the DOJ after presenting his evidence.

He has presented in his book the metallurgy of the offending bullets. They are not nearly of the same composition.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Keeney, Acting Asst. Attorney Gen. Criminal Division

�John T. Orr, Jr., Chief of the Antitrust Division�s Atlanta Field Office, wrote to the Attorney General in April t advise her of his conclusions that President Kennedy was killed by a second gunman acting in concert with Lee Harvey Oswald. John Hogan, Chief of Staff in the Office of the Attorney General, referred Mr. Orr�s submission, which Mr. Orr indicated was the result of research conducted during non-duty hours, to the Criminal Division for review.�

�We met with Mr. Orr, while he was in Washington to receive a Distinguished Service Award from the Attorney General, and we have since reviewed the report which he prepared. It is our opinion that Mr. Orr�s observations justify the performance of certain modest preliminary investigative measures to test the foundation of his assassination conspiracy theory.�

�Jurisdiction. Federal criminal statutes covering the assassination of the President and assaults against federal officials generally were enacted after 1963. Accordingly, the criminal statutes of Texas represent the best, and probably only viable, mechanism for prosecution of any living person determined to have been involved in the assassination of President Kennedy. Despite the lack of apparent federal prosecutorial jurisdiction over the November 1963 assassination of President Kennedy, Congress and the Executive Branch have historically recognized Department of Justice investigative jurisdiction over the matter, concurrent with Texas investigative jurisdiction. The Federal Bureau of Investigation has been deemed the appropriate federal investigative agency for this matter, partly in recognition of the potential appearance of a conflict of interest which the Secret Service, as the protective force at the time of the assassination, would confront.�

�...It is our view that the Department has retained investigative jurisdiction over the assassination, though such investigation is restricted to activities which are not based upon the expectation of an eventual federal prosecution. Thus, the examination of evidence in federal possession is seemingly appropriate, which obtaining evidence by grand jury subpoena would like be inappropriate. This position was adopted by the Division and endorsed b the Office of the Deputy Attorney General when we declined to seek a court order for exhumation of former Governor Connally�s body following allegations that bullet fragments remaining in his body from the incident would reveal, by weight or composition, the existence of additional bullets.�

�Mr. Orr�s Theory. Mr. Orr has challenged the Warren Commission and House Select Committee trajectory findings. It is his view that Mr. Oswald and a conspirator fired two distinctly different types of ammunition from different locations in a coordinated attack. He believes that Oswald shot both the President and Governor Connally, while a marksman shot the President once in the center of the back of the head, actually causing the President�s death.�

�Mr. Orr believes that the second gunman assassinated the President with a single shot to the President�s head, fired after Oswald�s second shot. He believes that the ammunition used was very different from Oswald�s � a soft-nose or hollow-point bullet very different from the military style full-metal-jacket bullets which have been attributed to Oswald. He believes that the trajectory and impact of this �third shot� proves conclusively that neither Oswald�s ammunition nor Oswald�s location could have been the source of that fatal shot. Mr. Orr cites the fragment pattern documented by x-rays, in general, and the presence of fragments (visible in x-rays), outside the skull next to the entry would, or a type associated with soft-nose ammunition.�

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Continued

While Mr. Orr has suggested rather complex measures, such as computer recreation of the assassination, to confirm his theory, he has also proposed certain investigative tasks which are relatively simple and inexpensive but which have the potential of confirming or refuting the foundation of his theory.�

��We endorse Mr. Orr�s proposal that a complete study of the bullet and bullet fragments housed at the National Archives be conducted, to include their color, texgture, density, and shape, and the presence of any foreign matter contamination. Alleged fiber evidence embedded in the bullet nose recovered from the front seat of the limousine should have characteristics consistent with the President�s shirt collar, tie, and tie liner � thus establishing a different trajectory than that previously identified.�

�A comparison of suspected pieces of the same round should be conducted. If Mr. Orr�s theory is correct, evaluation of identified wounds and bullet fragments should confirm the use of two very different types of ammunition, suggesting but not proving the involvement of two shooters....�

�...If the fabric evidence confirms Mr. Orr�s view of the likely trajectory of the �first shot� and the ammunition �footprint� and residue confirm that the �third bullet� was very different in composition from the others, we believe that there will then be a sufficient basis to further test Mr. Orr�s theory.�

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Okay, now I'm just bored. Obfuscation is all it is. Oswald did it, simple as that. Chase rabbits if you like.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Thankfully, it only took the helpful FBI five years to partially (and finally) complete the tests of fiber analysis on one of the bullets he requested.

Anyway, the book is only 75 pages and shows the lab analysis of the bullets compositions, more intellectually acceptable bullet paths, pictures of the FMJ that went through a president and governors wrist compared to the deformity caused to the same type FMJ to a wrist bone alone, and many other interesting and previously unknown facts for those who are interested.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I'm sure Janet Reno gave him and him alone access to the material in the National Archives because he is a nut.

Those who are close minded have no fear of learning more.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
BIGSQUEEZE - "... Kennedy was hit twice in the head by two seperate and nearly simultaneous shots, fired from two different directions. ..."

Were this true, how did two shooters synchronize their shots at exactly the same � second in order to hit JFK's head at exactly the same moment to make it appear there was only one shooter???

Pretty highly sophisticated communications equipment and extraordinary coordination and timing, wasn't it????

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Who said that happened?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Okay, now I'm just bored. Obfuscation is all it is. Oswald did it, simple as that. Chase rabbits if you like.
...................Obviously u r bored.

Well here`s a good rabbit to chase.......So maybe you can explain "exactly" how one single 6.5mm 160 gr round nosed FMJ bullet, fired from the 6th floor SBDB by one Lee Harvey Oswald, did so much obvious and visible damage to Kennedy`s head????

www.youtube.com/watch?V=IVfIh-8nXyQ

How do you explain the disparity in the shape of Kennedy`s head from frame 313 to frame 337?

Oswald did it? Simple as that? Oh really? Not the conclusion of many experts in the forensic field.

Better watch the gruesome video link above. If you can conclude that ONE single 160 gr 6.5mm FMJ round nosed bullet can create that much head damage, then you, Vince Bugliosi, Gerald Posner and all the rest of the "Oswald acted alone" group, simply are ignoring what is very obvious.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Who said that happened?

BIGSQUEEZE said it happened. See my post and his quote just above your question.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
BIGSQUEEZE - "... Kennedy was hit twice in the head by two seperate and nearly simultaneous shots, fired from two different directions. ..."

Were this true, how did two shooters synchronize their shots at exactly the same � second in order to hit JFK's head at exactly the same moment to make it appear there was only one shooter???

Pretty highly sophisticated communications equipment and extraordinary coordination and timing, wasn't it????

L.W.
...............Wasn`t designed to be synchronized. That`s just the way it happened.....Trying to add more to it than what it actually was? In the video link I posted, look at Kennedy`s head from frames 313 to 337.

Somebody tell me how in the world there could so much damage disparity to Kennedy`s head between frames 313 and 337 other than for a second and nearly simultaneous head shot.

It`s right there.....One bullet from Oswald`s rifle impacting the back upper portion of the head (frame 313), could not have created all that massive head damage as seen up to and including frame 337......NOT with a single 6.5 FMJ bullet.

Oswald was involved, but did not act alone.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm sold on the lone gunman theory, but what if this woman was telling the truth?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Who said that happened?

BIGSQUEEZE said it happened. See my post and his quote just above your question.

L.W.
..........No. I did not say it happened. I`m just passing along the info from the video link.

Dr Cyril Wecht and many other experts in forensic pathology; said that it happened that way. 2 head shots.

If you disagree, then your beef is with them and Robert Harris who made the above video link.

Then maybe your knowledge of how one 6.5mm 160 gr FMJ bullet can explain all the damage to Kennedy`s head? I`d like to read it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

L.W.
...............Wasn`t designed to be synchronized. That`s just the way it happened.....Trying to add more to it than what it actually was? In the video link I posted, look at Kennedy`s head from frames 313 to 337.

Somebody tell me how in the world there could so much damage disparity to Kennedy`s head between frames 313 and 337 other than for a second and nearly simultaneous head shot.

It`s right there.....One bullet from Oswald`s rifle impacting the back upper portion of the head (frame 313), could not have created all that massive head damage as seen up to and including frame 337......NOT with a single 6.5 FMJ bullet.

Oswald was involved, but did not act alone.

BIGSQUEEZE - " ... Wasn`t designed to be synchronized. That`s just the way it happened....."

Okay, if that's "just the way it happened," and the two shooters and all the conpirators didn't care if it became known immediately by the cops and everyone else that there were two shooters, or perhaps even others -- grassy knoll, etc., -- then the "gigantic, incredibly complicated, complex conspiracy" planned to the last second by all the conpirators to make it APPEAR that L.H. Oswald was the single, lone nutcase shooter, would never have been able to be plausible.

By the way, as to your statements that a single 6.5 FMJ bullet could not possibly do that damage to Kennedy's head, I suggest you do some research of the ballistics of the 6.5 Mannlicher, and the ballistic coefficient of the round. They are very impressive and the 6.5 is one of the great hunting rounds ever developed. Used all over Europe, often in the USA, and also in Africa.

I've never shot a man in the head with anything, (have you???) but I've shot a couple of deer in the head with a good ol' .30-30 round nose bullet, and it was gruesome as Hell to look at when I started cleaning them. Over many years having killed quite a lot of game with various calibers (Mule deer, Blacktail deer, Whitetail deer, elk, antelope and Black bears), I've seen bullets do some very strange things inside shot animals. Just my experience.

As for my having a beef with you or any of the other conspiracy believers, I could not possibly care less what you believe. You have the right to believe whatever suits you as does everyone else. I will say, however, that some of the many statements made fall far beyond the scope of credibility.

If there were a gigantic, extremely complex, abstruse conspiracy by LBJ, the FBI, CIA, Secret Service, Texas oil billionaires, Castro, Kruschev, the Mafia, Jack Ruby, the girls at Ruby's Carousel Club who were miffed because they hadn't been shagged by JFK & RFK, the entire Dallas P.D., the Texas Rangers, and the various doctors at Parkland Hospital and Bethesda Hospital, which all boiled down to framing poor Lee Harvey Oswald for just being in the Depository and drinking a Coke at the wrong time, well, so be it. Nothing I can do about it now, lo these 50 years long past. wink

L.W.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1234, 260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 57 invisible), 2,452 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,943
Posts18,519,107
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.