Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 67 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 66 67
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow,
After 40 pgs of conspiratorial nonsense and infantile saber rattling, I'm stunned that 14 former U.S Presidents, a significant number of writers and signers of the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights and founding fathers of this country as well as thousands upon thousands of other fine, upstanding Masons of note that have made tremendous contributions could have their freedom of beliefs and practices be sullied by a group of uniformed and immature posters that have the current freedoms they enjoy due in part to their efforts and sacrifices.
I won't even get started on the military lodges that thousands of masons belonged to and many still do during their contributions and sacrifices to preserve the freedoms that so many enjoy. Unbelievable and reprehensible behavior IMHO.
For the uninitiated that pretend to have a clue as to what Masonry is, I suggest that you may want to fact check reliable sources and stop google fooing Internet nonsense only to make fools of yourself and spew it here.
The Masonic fraternity and all of its appendant bodies the last time I checked is the largest charitable fraternity in the world. It has lodges in almost every country on earth and spends on the order of over a million dollars a day, every day in charitable relief.
I am a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason and am proud of the company I keep.
YMMV,

BD

Last edited by BlackDog1; 12/08/13.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

"the Masons teach that if you live a good life and help your fellow man then you will go to Heaven."

With all the talk here about Free Masonry being compatible with Christianity among, mostly, unpleasant junior high play ground sorties, little boy sword rattling by the name-calling defendants, if the above quote by Mason, sbrmike, is true, then then none of you defending the compatibility of Masons and Christianity know what you are talking about.

That aside, were I not a Christian, and uncaring of it, I, upon an offer to sup and mingle with the fine character, and civil uprightness so exemplified by Free Masonry here, would..defer.

I am not a Mason, nor a Christian. That said, when somebody's stupidity becomes offensive, I will glady point it out.

A few here have accused people close to me of being devil worshipers. I have accused them of nothing. I simply pointed out their gross dumbassery.

Accusations aren't necessary when they flaunt it for all to see.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A closet Mason is someone that does all of their Satan worshiping and sausage eating in a closet.

A walk-in closet is the preferred choice for Satan shrines. I think that's were the Shiner thing comes from too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Of course a walk-in closet. Got to have room to practice driving them little parade cars.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
403 replies ... only 97 more to hit 500. grin

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Spam baby sausage bump.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Closet shrine bump.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tooths on the ground bump.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
KOTY Browneye bump.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Merry Christmas to all Masons bump.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[quote=BlackDog1]Wow,
After 40 pgs of conspiratorial nonsense and infantile saber rattling, I'm stunned that 14 former U.S Presidents, a significant number of writers and signers of the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights and founding fathers of this country as well as thousands upon thousands of other fine, upstanding Masons of note that have made tremendous contributions could have their freedom of beliefs and practices be sullied by a group of uniformed and immature posters that have the current freedoms they enjoy due in part to their efforts and sacrifices.
I won't even get started on the military lodges that thousands of masons belonged to and many still do during their contributions and sacrifices to preserve the freedoms that so many enjoy. Unbelievable and reprehensible behavior IMHO.
For the uninitiated that pretend to have a clue as to what Masonry is, I suggest that you may want to fact check reliable sources and stop google fooing Internet nonsense only to make fools of yourself and spew it here.
The Masonic fraternity and all of its appendant bodies the last time I checked is the largest charitable fraternity in the world. It has lodges in almost every country on earth and spends on the order of over a million dollars a day, every day in charitable relief.
I am a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason and am proud of the company I keep.
YMMVHow old is your Grandma,BlackDog?York Rite here BTW.

Last edited by shameless; 12/08/13.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by smalljawbasser
They only eat them in sausage, and only while worshipping satan, so I'm not sure if it counts as really eating babies or not.

Well no wonder they don't let atheists join then. Atheists prefer to eat them barbequed or grilled. I can see where that would be a point of contention. I'm going to have to report my findings to the atheist high council at our next strategic planning meeting for the war on Christmas.

Last edited by billhilly; 12/08/13.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Who is The Great Architect of the Universe? Has his true name been revealed to you yet, or do you need to rise more levels first?
I learned his name long before I was made a Mason. There is one Creator. One God. One Great Architect of the Universe. He is the Alpha and Omega.
That's not who they're talking about. They're referring to the sun god of the Assyrians, a "god" the Bible refers to as a devil. Keep rising, and they'll let you in on that secret.

How far did you have to go before they let you in on that? I am only a 32 degree.
Mr.Tide,I've been trying for a long time to figure that out too.I also am York Rite 32nd Degree,and I haven't been clued in on how long the wait is.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
my dad was a mason too, wore that ring purt near all his life IIRC

my dad was not a very honorable man at times

he talked to me a little about it when I got older, 'sposed to look out for one another do biz with fellow masons etc. and the death thing was IIRC a biggie, kinda like havin life insurance that your fellow lodge brothers would look out for your family if something happened to you. That's all I know of the subject.

my mom was a member of Eastern Star, kinda the chic version of Mason's from what I could glean, now mom she's a very honorable person

this was back when they were in their 30's or so, they weren't married and hadn't been for a long time

maybe active Mason members will have a different story to tell, but it doesn't seem as prevalent during my adult years as my parents

I'm not much of a joiner, but I've always been curious about the Shriners, they do some cool stuff, but I figure they must pay you big bucks to wear them lil monkey organ grinder hats!

any of you guys know what's up with that? where'd that tradition come from? Have always wondered since a lil kid, about all I see them do around here is sell vidalia sweet onions, but then I've not been to a Golden days parade in decades.
My uncle was both a 32nd Degree Mason and a Shriner. He got the full honors at his Shriner funeral. He was also an officer in the CIA when it first became the CIA (In the 1950s, he got my mother - his sister (sixteen years his junior) - a secretarial job in the Pentagon, where his office was located.) Prior to that, he was a big shot in military intelligence during WWII.

So. TRH is the insider spy we need to worry about?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Another example of TRH having "inside" knowledge of an organization he doesn't belong to based on what someone else was, allegedly, telling him.

Once again, I'll stick with actual knowledge. Funny, guys like Tide, etc. apparently aren't privy to the "secret knowledge" that an outsider has. Reminds me of his insider knowledge of "police policy" and hiring practices that he knows nothing of in reality.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
We don't call it The Freakshow for nothing.

+1

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by NH K9
Another example of TRH having "inside" knowledge of an organization he doesn't belong to based on what someone else was, allegedly, telling him.

Once again, I'll stick with actual knowledge. Funny, guys like Tide, etc. apparently aren't privy to the "secret knowledge" that an outsider has. Reminds me of his insider knowledge of "police policy" and hiring practices that he knows nothing of in reality.

George

You know how it is, you gotta be an outsider to have inside information.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cisco1
Obama is a mason .

This I can 100% guarantee is false and he will never be in my lodge

Those that are in the fraternity know why.....those who are not.....well

For the brethren here....I am of the York, Shrine and MOVPER

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Nor mine.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
George, we all know that depts only hire brainwashed ex military, statists, so that when the call comes down we can steam roll over the citizenry. It has to be that way. If the World bankers intend to enslave al of the "free thinkers" and keep them under the mind control effects of flouride to use as slave labor.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 21 of 67 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 1936M71, 219DW, 260Remguy, 57 invisible), 1,745 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,109
Posts18,522,761
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.