Wow,
After 40 pgs of conspiratorial nonsense and infantile saber rattling, I'm stunned that 14 former U.S Presidents, a significant number of writers and signers of the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights and founding fathers of this country as well as thousands upon thousands of other fine, upstanding Masons of note that have made tremendous contributions could have their freedom of beliefs and practices be sullied by a group of uniformed and immature posters that have the current freedoms they enjoy due in part to their efforts and sacrifices.
I won't even get started on the military lodges that thousands of masons belonged to and many still do during their contributions and sacrifices to preserve the freedoms that so many enjoy. Unbelievable and reprehensible behavior IMHO.
For the uninitiated that pretend to have a clue as to what Masonry is, I suggest that you may want to fact check reliable sources and stop google fooing Internet nonsense only to make fools of yourself and spew it here.
The Masonic fraternity and all of its appendant bodies the last time I checked is the largest charitable fraternity in the world. It has lodges in almost every country on earth and spends on the order of over a million dollars a day, every day in charitable relief.
I am a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason and am proud of the company I keep.
YMMV,

BD

Last edited by BlackDog1; 12/08/13.