Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 37 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 36 37
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Glad your gonna work it out SM. Hey you never know.... You may buy something on 24hr someday & wish to return it.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by safariman

SDwhirlwind will be along any moment now to once again call me a narrcisistic hipocryte. About the only two descriptive adjectives he knows, in reading his old posts about me and several others (who most assuredly are not either of those things) here at the 'fire smile

Well,OH CHOSEN ONE....seeing as how you just couldn't help yourself with taking another dig at me you selfrighteous p&ick I will be more than happy to emphasize what I have proclaimed about you in the past! Since you are such a smart basturd and seem to know many more "adjectives" to lie your way out of your crooked misleading chit deals I will once again reiterate what I think of you and your antics!

YOU are ALWAYS a victim!
YOU are ALWAYS correct and truthfull as far as you are concerned!
YOU are ALWAYS using the excuse you NEED money whenever something like this comes up!
Everyone else ALWAYS misunderstood and it is NEVER YOU!
YOU are ALWAYS trying to get your fanboy club to cover for you and make excuses for you!
YOU are ALWAYS having to sell something to pay a bill but ALWAYS have the money to jump on a good deal a few days later! (rags to riches every week huh Markie?) Sounds like an excuse to wheel and deal freely on the net to me?

Once again I will state the same as I did the first time I made a comment to you about how you do business and treat others, hence, why I use the "adjective" "narcissistic"! You are a liar, either directly or indirectly! You claim to be a Christian but actually hide behind that self given title to give others a false sense of security and hope they feel guilty for thinking anything other! You use your health and financial situation to make deals both buying and selling. You are conducting an illegal business buying and selling firearms and d*mn sure not paying sales tax, income tax etc from those internet and gunshow dealings. Heck, you even admit you only have a C&R so if true how can you legally ship a handgun?

Seems a lot more good gents on this forum are realizing what a true douche you are, along with being a compulsive liar and victim. Not many 'Markie Sack Suckers' following you around cleaning up your reputation as a few years back! Would bet most of what I own that if everyone knew who you really are like my gut and instincts tell me about you that your 24hr pajama parties could be held in a pretty small bedroom! You can 'pretend' a lot on the net can't you Mark?

Find a thread where someone is questioning my reputation before you take cheap shots at me! Must be your great Christian upbringing that you attempt to use to take the heat off yourself when caught eh??

So....post another smiley face you narcissistic self righteous chit pile!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
All I'll say is, more and more lately you sound like a professional victim. Are you an Obama voter?

+1...
I can link myriad postings of sellers health and money problems, to the point where fire members have financially helped, and then i read the "I'll take it's" like for the pistols earlier this week.

I am a big time believer in helping those in need, but guys have been played and laid by this guy for a long time. I just shake my head.

Yep!!! I've seen his posts for years and I grew weary of him a long time ago. He has now officially made the ignore list.

Reno

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
This is a tough deal. The condition of a gun is subjective and what is great condition to one may seem rough to another. Without seeing Safariman's pictures and the buyer's pictures it's impossible to pass judgment. Could it be that the buyer found a better deal or is simply suffering buyer's remorse? I have done business with Safariman several times and found him to be a man of his word.

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by kend
This is a tough deal. The condition of a gun is subjective and what is great condition to one may seem rough to another. Without seeing Safariman's pictures and the buyer's pictures it's impossible to pass judgment. Could it be that the buyer found a better deal or is simply suffering buyer's remorse? I have done business with Safariman several times and found him to be a man of his word.

I've never considered "new" or "like new" to be subjective. A person learns a lot in threads like these.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I agree but this is not an isolated instance with him. I know of other deals with some of my friends on here that did not go smoothly either. Not everyone puts it out in the public for all to see. I see the people come to defend Mark and that is their choice. For me, I have made mine. That is all. That is a right we all have for the time being.

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guys,

I have had multiple dealings with Mark. I have never had any problems. His descriptions were right on and his prices for the item and for shipping was fair. I know Mark is not in the best financial shape right now and this may have clouded his decision. However, it sounds like the OP might have gotten mad or just changed his mind. Maybe he found a better deal. I don't know and I don't care. I say we cut Mark some slack and let him make it right. I would buy from him tomorrow without hesitation if he had something I needed.

Just my $0.02.

Jim

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's true that we all have different opinions of Mark. However, the fire starter here has yet to do more the ignite the discussion. I would like to hear more from his side of the story in all fairness.

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father but by me. John 14:6
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by John_Boy
It's true that we all have different opinions of Mark. However, the fire starter here has yet to do more the ignite the discussion. I would like to hear more from his side of the story in all fairness.

Sure, there are always 2 sides. The below is pretty bad to me and reason enough to never purchase. Might be a reason I never have in the past either.

Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
If buyer was displeased, for whatever reason, and no terms of warranty were specified, you are on the hook.

Again, if photos are sent and accurate, and no return policy specified or requested, I respectfully disagree. I honored my part of the deal, no reason for a refund.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Hmmmm.. As many here will use post count as the measure of ones integrity, how do you find the guilty party here..

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Kgw911
Hmmmm.. As many here will use post count as the measure of ones integrity, how do you find the guilty party here..
I sure as f*ck not gonna buy a pair of Geovids from a member with 20 post. laugh

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by slg888
I sure as f*ck not gonna buy a pair of Geovids from a member with 20 post. laugh

... unless he had a trustworthy name like Ricky Bobby grin

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
If you are talking about me, the guns I claimed were on a "the money is coming later" deal which the seller accepted and which I appreciated. He was aware that I had no cash on hand at the moment I was trying to make the purchase. He has accepted a pay later offer. I am grateful for that, and will honor it in the time frame that he and I agreed on.

Originally Posted by 444Matt
Mark being the good guy that he is PM'd me to see how bad I wanted the 357 and what kind of deal I could make him.

That sign reads like blood in snow. And get over the [bleep] victim stance!

Didn't intend to sell that, and have not done so. 444matt PM'ed me about it first, and because he is one of what I consider the good guys here and I have had positive PM's and conversations with him in the past, I told him that if he really wanted it, maybe we could work something out.

He declined until further notice so I will be keeping that one as planned as a replacement for a different gun I sold during hard(er) times.

Well since my name got brought into this...

It pretty much happened just like Mark said.

He beat me out on a blackhawk by 2 minutes in a for sale thread. I PM'd Mark to see if there was any deal we could work out on it.

By the time he returned my PM I had decided to spend the money on something else (tires). Told him if he wanted to sell it down the road to let me know.

No clue who is right or wrong here, seems odd that the OP has started this thread with the accusations and not posted any evidence like pictures or PM/Email traffic.

Hope it can all be worked out.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Yep, I got told I was pretty much a piece of schit the other day because I didn't have 20,000 post.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mirage243

Yep, I got told I was pretty much a piece of schit the other day because I didn't have 20,000 post.

Laughin'

You're about the biggest piece of it I've met. grin

Learned a long time ago not to judge a book by it's cover.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Agreed to purchase a LNIB firearm...Firearm was well used with marks and scratches all over it...

The only correct response to this is a full refund, including all shipping charges.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You'd only be a piece of schit if you misrepresented an item, and then refused to refund the money paid.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by watch4bear

You'd only be a piece of schit if you misrepresented an item, and then refused to refund the money paid.

Well that ain't gonna happen with me. . . . .I probably have more good deals on here than post. . . . .lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
More of Bill's POS behavior from another thread for those that don't know him:

Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by nastydaddy101
If nobody has called it....I have a 8 y/o boy that would like it mounted on his .22.

Send me your address and I'll get the ammo headed your way so he can have something to shoot with his new scope.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rancho Loco,

On two occasions now you have expressed your opinion as procedure protocol for sales in "The Fire"; that a buyer may return an item he agreed to purchase unless the seller specified non returnable. Please share with us the documentation you base that position on.

Most of the sell/Buy venues I am familiar with is in direct variance with your opinion.

In any case your personal opinion could serve as a warning to all.

Tack

Page 6 of 37 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (22kHornet, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 53 invisible), 2,246 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,347
Posts18,506,203
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.