-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 37 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 36 37
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've been around here for a while and my memories of Safariman are of a stand up guy that has a history of being generous.
Mr. Ed I don't recall but I wouldn't hesitate to deal with either of them.
I suspect this could have been handled better if there wasn't some rush to anger, being stiff necked, and both sides generally pissed off.
I've been known to react much the same, often to my regret when I cooled down a bit
I'd suggest both do a reboot and start over.

GB1

P
PSH Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Guess I always assumed that if I was looking for something LNIB, I'd get all the crap that came in the box. Glad I've done been edumacated.

Done a fair amount of buyin and sellin on GB as well, and I will NOT bid on anything that has no inspection period. Photo's can include or exclude what ever the seller wants. If the seller isn't confident enough in his firearm offer an inspection period, that is enough of a red flag for me to stay away. If I'm selling, I may not specify an inspection period simply because for me, it is always implied. I don't want anyone unhappy with something they get from me, so if a refund is what they want, that is what they will get.

What I can see with topic is one person diggin a hole, and it just keeps gettin deeper and deeper.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He ignored the guy and blocked his emails? If that isnt a big old FU I dont know what is. Eds a much bigger man than I woulda been.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by safariman
Photos shoowed a scope and a bipod,, this poster said he wanted the pistol only so that is what I sent.

MARK

My position as well, and all of this internet stuff is not going to change that part of it. I not only described it correctly but sent photos. I owe the man a magazine, and one is being sent. If all Ruger Chargers had a bipod, then I have offered to find and send one of those as well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I walked downstairs to see if I could figure out what a LNIB RUGER CHARGER would look like. I was successful.

[Linked Image]

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did you read my post or just the first line?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Neither, you just happened to be the dipschit above me. Sorry?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If Ed had mentioned these things to me as reasons for his dissapointment, man to man, we could have worked all of this out easily. I have been willing to do so since he first PM'ed me about the paperwork problem and led me to beleive that this was the ONLY problem with the gun and him picking it up, until today.

As has been said here many times before, a little communication (I got none until this thread about bi Pods or Cases or scratches) can solve a lot of problems.

How, may I ask, could he communicate with a guy who cut him off? I also want to know why you cut off communication with a guy you now claim was satisfied with the gun? That doesn't make any sense.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
I also want to know why you cut off communication with a guy you now claim was satisfied with the gun? That doesn't make any sense.

Sure it does, if youre an [bleep] who was out to [bleep] someone. Marks been around guns long enough to know what came with the gun, what to package with the gun, and how to complete an honest transaction. You really think he would have had a change of heart of Ed didnt post here about the situation? Ed would still be on ignore and emails blocked.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MuskieMan223
I have seen guns on gunbroker that they list as "excellent condition" and the pictures show a gun that looks like it has been dragged down a gravel road behind a truck

Hey knock that off, that was Stick/Boxer's gun. He was checking the gun for durability. grin

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 338Rem
I have seen guns on gunbroker that they list as "excellent condition" and the pictures show a gun that looks like it has been dragged down a gravel road behind a truck

Hey knock that off, that was Stick/Boxer's gun. He was checking the gun for durability. grin

Hell NO... Breakin it in.. smile

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 338Rem

I think he actually called it "barrel break in"..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by headwatermike
Photos shoowed a scope and a bipod,, this poster said he wanted the pistol only so that is what I sent.

MARK

My position as well, and all of this internet stuff is not going to change that part of it. I not only described it correctly but sent photos. I owe the man a magazine, and one is being sent. If all Ruger Chargers had a bipod, then I have offered to find and send one of those as well.

Like I posted a couple of times already in this thread, it ain't exactly hard to read sign and see exactly what he's all about. His stories are so full of holes it's ridiculous. Reminds me of a four year old trying to lie their way out when caught with their hand in the cookie jar, only difference is a four year old will eventually realize they've been caught. Pretty funny when one can't keep up with their own lies.

And it wouldn't surprise me one bit after reading his posts that the pictures he sent weren't poached off the 'net, especially now he's claiming he has to locate another bipod. [bleep] simply doesn't add up.

Last edited by GreatWaputi; 12/28/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Ed had mentioned these things to me as reasons for his dissapointment, man to man, we could have worked all of this out easily. I have been willing to do so since he first PM'ed me about the paperwork problem and led me to beleive that this was the ONLY problem with the gun and him picking it up, until today.

As has been said here many times before, a little communication (I got none until this thread about bi Pods or Cases or scratches) can solve a lot of problems.

How, may I ask, could he communicate with a guy who cut him off? I also want to know why you cut off communication with a guy you now claim was satisfied with the gun? That doesn't make any sense.

I did not cut him off until I figured out that he could not be made happy, and had lied to me about the status of the gun. I attempted the communication about what the problems were and he only reffered to the FFL being incomplete until TODAY. No mention of a bi pod or case or anything else other than the magazine and the missing pieces on the damaged copy sent. I fixed the FFL problem immediately, and went looking for a Factory new magazine, finding one yesterday to buy and ship.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was taught to give a guy an out to take once he's been defeated. If he chooses not to take it, the subsequent results are on him. Guess we'll find out soon enough how this one plays out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Exactly. It ain't about getting knocked down... it's about getting up.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

P
PSH Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

I did not cut him off until I figured out that he could not be made happy, and had lied to me about the status of the gun. I attempted the communication about what the problems were and he only reffered to the FFL being incomplete until TODAY. No mention of a bi pod or case or anything else other than the magazine and the missing pieces on the damaged copy sent. I fixed the FFL problem immediately, and went looking for a Factory new magazine, finding one yesterday to buy and ship.

Sorry, but what I'm gettin out of this thread is he coulda been made happy with a REFUND!

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
You said you had purchased the magazine "Even before" he asked for he asked for one. I hope all your friends still believe what you are saying. Like posted above about the bipod, you forget your lies!!!

Wow, you should take a step back and think about what you are doing on the internet, begging looks bad!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And we differ in our opinions on whether that was neccesary or appropriate. Not going to let this mess change my mind on that point.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mavrik
You said you had purchased the magazine "Even before" he asked for he asked for one. I hope all your friends still believe what you are saying. Like posted above about the bipod, you forget your lies!!!

Wow, you should take a step back and think about what you are doing on the internet, begging looks bad!!!!

I have told no lies, nor begged in any way shape or fashion. Only standing my ground on the no need to refund stance. I believe that I am right on this, and have no need to apologize for that.

If some of you would have handled it different, then you go ahead and handle things different when or of it is you. This is me and my family I am taking care of and I am making the gun deal as right as can be done short of the refund idea.

Page 10 of 37 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1minute, 10ring1, 1234, 1eyedmule, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 55 invisible), 2,282 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,410
Posts18,507,106
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.