H
I'm hung over!

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by huntsman22
I'll be happy to tell you of all my ailments and issues.

Don, you just tell me about the ailments you been giving to coyotes.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Where are the pictures?

GOOD pictures
Clear terms
Shipping insurance

Three things that protect both the buyer and seller.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now you want good pictures of my ailments?

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by SDWhirlwind
Originally Posted by safariman
SDwhirlwind will be along any moment now to once again call me a narrcisistic hipocryte. About the only two descriptive adjectives he knows, in reading his old posts about me and several others (who most assuredly are not either of those things) here at the 'fire smile

Well,OH CHOSEN ONE....seeing as how you just couldn't help yourself with taking another dig at me you selfrighteous p&ick I will be more than happy to emphasize what I have proclaimed about you in the past! Since you are such a smart basturd and seem to know many more "adjectives" to lie your way out of your crooked misleading chit deals I will once again reiterate what I think of you and your antics!

YOU are ALWAYS a victim!
YOU are ALWAYS correct and truthfull as far as you are concerned!
YOU are ALWAYS using the excuse you NEED money whenever something like this comes up!
Everyone else ALWAYS misunderstood and it is NEVER YOU!
YOU are ALWAYS trying to get your fanboy club to cover for you and make excuses for you!
YOU are ALWAYS having to sell something to pay a bill but ALWAYS have the money to jump on a good deal a few days later! (rags to riches every week huh Markie?) Sounds like an excuse to wheel and deal freely on the net to me?
wow. kinda reminds me when wyatt earp said "you called down the thunder, well you got it"

Originally Posted by deflave
Sometimes the Holy Spirit overtakes me and I punch a woman.

Travis

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by pahick
Neither, you just happened to be the dipschit above me. Sorry?
sig worthy

Originally Posted by JimH
Safariman,you stated in your first post that the OP did'nt want or mention the bipod that was in the picture,and later that you will have to look for one?Why not find the one in the picture?
respectfully, i'm not sure you have a high enough post count to be using facts and logic

Originally Posted by 700shooter
... Additionally I get so mad when I read those with high post counts bashing others...
high post count campers own the fire. it's in the board rules.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I lost all respect for Safariman when he started all that bullchit with the knife guys on this forum some time back

.... from this day forward, anyone who wants to take a chance dealing with this type of person has STUPID written on their forehead

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wow, this thing took off since I peeked at it yesterday. I agree with a lot of the previous posts - you play the living hand to mouth card while repeatedly purchasing toys and talking about campers/trucks/etc and people start to say "Hmmmm. Poor priorities or great acting?".

There goes the gravy train with biscuit wheels....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker
I'm hung over!

I'm just hung.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by wageslave
I'm hung over!

I'm just hung.

Like a field mouse. whistle

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I've had one deal with safariman. He beat me up on price and wanted me to send it to his C&R FFL. Can't do that...he said he wanted to avoid transfer charges. I don't think I will deal with him again. Kind of a 'his is gold, your's is coal' type.

I recently had some bullets stolen from me via USPS. buyer got an empty box. I had a thy ex bag and 2 ziplock bags in side the box, and completely taped the box to avoid rupture. But...it couldn't be safe from a guys knife. The box was clearly cut open. I refunded the $120 dollars and lost the bullets. But that's what integrity is...doing the right thing even when it's tough to do.

This can easily be cleared up with the original pictures being posted. But since he has danced that request for 300 post...I doubt they are of what he states. It stinks...all the way around.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

lol, what he meant was that his cousins-wifes-friends-brothers-uncle has one.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Should we start a pool to buy it from Ed just so we can take pictures?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wageslave
I'm hung over!

I'm just hung.

Like a field mouse. whistle

The King Kong of field mice, though. Maybe blush

Have Dog

Will Travel

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Steelhead
In the end, a MAN would offer a 100% refund without ever being asked.

Thank God I ain't a Christian.
No need to thank Him for that. I'm believing He wishes you were. Not being a Christian is easy and there are no snipers taking pot shots behind the rocks.

Christians give 100 refunds, too, without being asked. The only time I've ever had anyone complain about something I sold was a Tasco 6x24x40 I sold for $40.00. He got his 40 bucks back plus what it cost to ship the scope back to me. It had a couple ring marks, not through the paint, and didn't pass his grid test. Grid test on a $40.00 Tasco! No kidding. I used it on many a magnum rifle to work up loads but didn't need it any more. It's a solid scope for a Tasco. Still have it. Not going through that nonsense again.

Recently, I have been worked over on a $1700-$1800 deal for a gun that was supposed to shoot very good, but a 9 shot group printed a little over 8" at 100 yards off the bench on the second scope. It shot like crap with the first one too. POI wandered all over the place in the initial sight-in. I was refused a refund from the thief and took crap from his cronies in an interesting display, but what goes around comes around and one day it will. I don't let nearly 2K slide. Better Christians might. Gotta use Grace on occasion. Figure that's what it's there for. (j/k-kinda)

I also bought an expensive and exclusive rifle on here for which no qualifier as to accuracy was given. I found out why.I figure that one was on me for not asking. One day I'll put a new barrel on both of them. Maybe when the kids get out of college.

Reading this, the way it plays out, the lame excuses and double-talk, and accusations makes me sick. I knew it was coming for a while and was really surprised by all the enablers that kept the ruses going, but oh, well.

Mark, you need to give this man his money back plus pay him to ship your stuff back. That's the only right thing to do and the only way for you to get out of this with any semblance of integrity. If that's not important to you, carry on, but you will lose far more than you will gain. Truth be known, you've already lost far more than you know, but there's no better time that the present to start turning that around. Best wishes.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by warpig602
Should we start a pool to buy it from Ed just so we can take pictures?

In.

Then let's give it to him.

Have Dog

Will Travel

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
.... with a bipod and mag grin

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by RickyBobby
I lost all respect for Safariman when he started all that bullchit with the knife guy on this forum some time back
Add a bunch of members to your list. Many requested to stop using CAPS for classifieds. It's about having respect to other 24hr listings and other knife dealers like Vince.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Actaully, I think the best route for me will be to buy that baby and charge 10 bucks for the photos smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Steelhead
In the end, a MAN would offer a 100% refund without ever being asked.

Thank God I ain't a Christian.
No need to thank Him for that. I'm believing He wishes you were. Not being a Christian is easy and there are no snipers taking pot shots behind the rocks.

Christians give 100 refunds, too, without being asked. The only time I've ever had anyone complain about something I sold was a Tasco 6x24x40 I sold for $40.00. He got his 40 bucks back plus what it cost to ship the scope back to me. It had a couple ring marks, not through the paint, and didn't pass his grid test. Grid test on a $40.00 Tasco! No kidding. I used it on many a magnum rifle to work up loads but didn't need it any more. It's a solid scope for a Tasco. Still have it. Not going through that nonsense again.

Recently, I have been worked over on a $1700-$1800 deal for a gun that was supposed to shoot very good, but a 9 shot group printed a little over 8" at 100 yards off the bench on the second scope. It shot like crap with the first one too. POI wandered all over the place in the initial sight-in. I was refused a refund from the thief and took crap from his cronies in an interesting display, but what goes around comes around and one day it will. I don't let nearly 2K slide. Better Christians might. Gotta use Grace on occasion. Figure that's what it's there for. (j/k-kinda)

I also bought an expensive and exclusive rifle on here for which no qualifier as to accuracy was given. I found out why.I figure that one was on me for not asking. One day I'll put a new barrel on both of them. Maybe when the kids get out of college.

Reading this, the way it plays out, the lame excuses and double-talk, and accusations makes me sick. I knew it was coming for a while and was really surprised by all the enablers that kept the ruses going, but oh, well.

Mark, you need to give this man his money back plus pay him to ship your stuff back. That's the only right thing to do and the only way for you to get out of this with any semblance of integrity. If that's not important to you, carry on, but you will lose far more than you will gain. Truth be known, you've already lost far more than you know, but there's no better time that the present to start turning that around. Best wishes.

Good post.

I'm hoping Ed got a free CD, at least.
That Allison guy did.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Page 14 of 37 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1234, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 2,187 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,352
Posts18,506,261
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.