-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 37 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 36 37
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm often accidentally called Mark, or Marc, but my name is neither, and my counters don't look like that. [Linked Image]

BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA.......

Know you weren't talking to me, but couldn't resist.

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB
GB1

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I sure wouldn't send a refund until after his trips around. No trust on either side of this circus.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Mark, Can you take pics of that same countertop?

Not tonight, but likely can soon. Digital camera broke, which is why I sent him I-phone pics. I can send those same I phone pics or a new set of pictures of just that countertop visa I-phone to someone if they know how to post them up.

I absolutely CAN prove the pictures as valid, and I was NOT told by Ed that he was concerned with a Bi Pod or a case thing OR that the pistol was scratched until TODAY in THIS THREAD. If I had been aware of such things when the gun came in EIGHT DAYS AGO, or any time since then, I would have moved swiftly to rectify the situation. All I knew about until today was some info missing on the FFL, which I imeediately rectified, and the missing magazine, which I also rectified as quickly as I could. Today, I learned that these are supposed to come with a bi pod, and so I have one coming. Just need to know where to send it and all should be well.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by safariman

FROM ME:

ED,
I have ordered a Ruger Charger Bi Pod, still have the magazine that I purchased, and will send them together when the BiPod arrives in a few days.

What happened to the bi-pod in the picture you sent?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
I sure wouldn't send a refund until after his trips around. No trust on either side of this circus.

In one of my messages to him I asked for his address so that I could send his stuff or, if we decided, a refund, and he declined to give me an address.

I am still waiting for one. Something fishy about that, for sure.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What the hell happened to the Bipod in the pic?

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Mark,

PM me for my ##. Take pictures via iPhone, with a printout or laptop of this thread. I'll post them up for you.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If I had been aware of such things

I would have moved swiftly to rectify the situation

All I knew about

I learned

I have one coming

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

FROM ME:

ED,
I have ordered a Ruger Charger Bi Pod, still have the magazine that I purchased, and will send them together when the BiPod arrives in a few days.

FROM ME:

ED,

FROM ME:

ED,

FROM ME:

ED,

I allowed the person I got the Charger from to keep it, as I was not aware that these were to come with one until today. Never had one, don't like 'em, don't want this one back. This was a specialty type of gun that Ed requested help in finding and getting, and I tried to help and even gave him, as he asked for, a low price for "just the gun" Even at that, I am sending him a Ruger Bi Pod and Magazine, as soon as I know to where and how.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Mark,

PM me for my ##. Take pictures via iPhone, with a printout or laptop of this thread. I'll post them up for you.

Phugg that. Take a pic with your face and the date in it. Flip us off while you're at it.

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Today, I learned that these are supposed to come with a bi pod, and so I have one coming. Just need to know where to send it and all should be well.

Really? So you didn't respond to posts YESTERDAY, in this very thread, about Chargers coming from the factory with a bipod?! And the bipod is only part of the issue to begin with! Gawd you're dense!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd be jumping head over heels to post some pics here, Buyer or seller. Enough already.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
This thread just keeps getting better and better...
After reading through this whole thing, I think there is plenty of blame to go around - on both sides of the transaction. It is also starting to sound more and more like someone paid $295 for a used Charger and found out they could have bought a brand spanking new one from numerous dealers for $289.

If it has whipped cream and chocolate drizzles on it, it’s dessert. Grow up and get a coffee damnit
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd be jumping head over heels to post some pics here, Buyer or seller. Enough already.

If i thought i took it in the ass on something I purchased from you, would i get a refund or a picture? grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
So the "person" you got the Charger from still has the bipod? I thought the Charger was your cousin's?

Shouldn't be too tough to get the bipod back from a relative, I'm sure you have lots of trade material?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mine are in I phone, and I do not know how to post them here but a kind person has offered to post them for me, including the countertop without the gun, fresh photo on that one for all to see.

I would have posted the gun photo long ago if I knew how to do so from said I phone. Our Digital cameras are not working, and replaceing them has not been a priority this month.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I got a few used tires I'd like to trade for a 357 Smith.

Maybe the tire dealer takes returns or other guns in trade? [Linked Image]

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

I'm still not buying the 'straight to secured storage' thing. Mark had sent him pictures to his phone. Since Mark's camera is reportedly broken, one could suspect he sent iPhone to iPhone (judging by previous post, indicating he only has an iPhone for picture taking). Thus, the OP could/should have taken pictures at the FFL after noticing the damage...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
So the "person" you got the Charger from still has the bipod? I thought the Charger was your cousin's?

Shouldn't be too tough to get the bipod back from a relative, I'm sure you have lots of trade material?

I have already stated that I have a Ruger Charger Bi Pod coming, the one in the photos was not a Ruger item but off of another gun. The one Ed will get, if he gives me an address to send to, will be a genuine Ruger Charger BiPod.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Mine are in I phone, and I do not know how to post them here but a kind person has offered to post them for me, including the countertop without the gun, fresh photo on that one for all to see.

I would have posted the gun photo long ago if I knew how to do so from said I phone. Our Digital cameras are not working, and replaceing them has not been a priority this month.

just an fyi......photobucket has an iphone app......I use it all the time .
just saying.

Page 20 of 37 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1234, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 55 invisible), 2,200 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,356
Posts18,506,313
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.