At this point, I'd get a knock-off grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MattMan
I got a few used tires I'd like to trade for a 357 Smith.

Maybe the tire dealer takes returns or other guns in trade? [Linked Image]

Actually, I traded one 357 for the work to get Sherri's heater fixed, but we DO still need a set of studded tires and yes I would trade a 357 for some if you have them. I will forgo the green guy with only one finger on each hand. <G>

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
So the "person" you got the Charger from still has the bipod? I thought the Charger was your cousin's?

Shouldn't be too tough to get the bipod back from a relative, I'm sure you have lots of trade material?

I have already stated that I have a Ruger Charger Bi Pod coming, the one in the photos was not a Ruger item but off of another gun. The one Ed will get, if he gives me an address to send to, will be a genuine Ruger Charger BiPod.

[Steelhead voice] The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round [Steelhead voice]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'll stud those used tires, but it's an as-is transaction. No returns. You ship first. [Linked Image]

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Let me know what size you need.

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
10.5x31x15

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Remember, I asked for the Smith. And you've got more posts, but I've been here longer. [Linked Image]

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Umm is this where I find out about the McMillan Christmas sale?

Mule Deer, "Yeah, real men don't flinch, especially gun writers!"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Boykin
Umm is this where I find out about the McMillan Christmas sale?

When is that, anyway?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ed's latest attempt to settle and put this behind us. Remember when he said he was walking away? Had his gun and was done with all of this?

nread By: none
#3186305 - 4 minutes 38 seconds ago Re: Where should I send your stuff?
MissouriEd Online content
Campfire Guide

Loc: Between somewhere and nowhere
I didn't want any stuff. I asked for a refund from the very beginning. I have your text with the pics and your LNIB comments. I'm sure a judge will be very interested. I have no intention of intimidating you. You need to understand that once the letter gets sent,recovery costs will escalate sharply. I am retired and a disabled veteran and have nothing better to do than to pursue this. I intend to be made whole no matter what the cost.

Send a certified check for $295 and I will return the nonfunctional firearm at my cost.

At least now he is willing to spend the money for the shipping. Before, he wanted me to pay that as well.

I don't think he has ever been serious about dealing fairly or giving me an opportunity to provide what he wanted or needed and that was not disccussed until this thread.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

I allowed the person I got the Charger from to keep it, as I was not aware that these were to come with one until today.

Originally Posted by prairie_goat
So the "person" you got the Charger from still has the bipod? I thought the Charger was your cousin's?

Shouldn't be too tough to get the bipod back from a relative, I'm sure you have lots of trade material?

I have already stated that I have a Ruger Charger Bi Pod coming, the one in the photos was not a Ruger item but off of another gun. The one Ed will get, if he gives me an address to send to, will be a genuine Ruger Charger BiPod.

I find it interesting you mentioned "person" instead of "cousin" when referring to the previous owner.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Ed's latest attempt to settle and put this behind us. Remember when he said he was walking away? Had his gun and was done with all of this?

Campfire Guide

I didn't want any stuff. I asked for a refund from the very beginning. I have your text with the pics and your LNIB comments. I'm sure a judge will be very interested. I have no intention of intimidating you. You need to understand that once the letter gets sent,recovery costs will escalate sharply. I am retired and a disabled veteran and have nothing better to do than to pursue this. I intend to be made whole no matter what the cost.

Send a certified check for $295 and I will return the nonfunctional firearm at my cost.

At least now he is willing to spend the money for the shipping. Before, he wanted me to pay that as well.

I don't think he has ever been serious about dealing fairly or giving me an opportunity to provide what he wanted or needed and that was not disccussed until this thread.

DUMBPHUCK, do you remember having him on ignore until yesterday?! How would've you expected him to contact you, smoke signals?!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just bought a $1200 gun "In very good condition" that showed up with a 6" long repaired split all the way through the buttstock. Acraglass, pinned, sanded, refinished.

"In very good condition" indeed. Ignored my first two emails then called me a few days later.
Seller thinks I'm being unreasonable even mentioning it. Said he'd think it over and call me within 24 hours to let me know what he decided. I wanted to send it back on the grounds not as represented.

Haven't heard a word in four days. I'd be pretty happy to take the screwin' Mark's giving ol' Ed right now instead of this one.

Last edited by Fireball2; 12/29/13.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Can you talk to Rick about making this thread a sticky?

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MattMan
Remember, I asked for the Smith. And you've got more posts, but I've been here longer. [Linked Image]

Tell me about your tires! I would love to have them, if I can do some trading. I do far more swapping and trading than any thing else. Trade and barter are a huge part of how I am surviving these days. So, do tell me more about some studded tires if you have them in the size we need.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
So does this mean the gun is no longer for sale?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
TIRES MAN, I've got TIRES! Studs and ALL!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Campfire Guide

DUMBPHUCK, do you remember having him on ignore until yesterday?! How would've you expected him to contact you, smoke signals?!

Ed was NOT on ignore when the gun arrived, or for the eight days thereafter, I have stated this before, more than once. Whose the dummy here, now!?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Hmmmm, what to do, what to do??????????

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Actually, I traded one 357 for the work to get Sherri's heater fixed, but we DO still need a set of studded tires and yes I would trade a 357 for some if you have them. I will forgo the green guy with only one finger on each hand. <G>

Does the heater guy know which one he traded for yet?

Page 21 of 37 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1lessdog, 1234, 22250rem, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,234 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,366
Posts18,506,409
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.