-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 37 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 36 37
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was a well beat up Smith and Wesson model 65. I have not yet seen the guns that are coming, and they wont be en route until I can pay for them so any tire trading should wait until I have guns in hand.

Does it have to be a Smith and Wesson 65?

Warning, I will send you accruate photos and a good description, but once the deal is done, it is done <G>

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by htredneck
This thread just keeps getting better and better...
After reading through this whole thing, I think there is plenty of blame to go around - on both sides of the transaction. It is also starting to sound more and more like someone paid $295 for a used Charger and found out they could have bought a brand spanking new one from numerous dealers for $289.

That's what I'm starting to think as well.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Taken from MY Iphone and posted tonight... with no magic required, other than the use of emailing the pic to myself and loading to photobucket.

[Linked Image]

Hopefully we can work a trade, as I really need a 357 smith for a woods gun.

You'd have to pay for dismount and ship of course. I have no cash.

My daughter broke both her legs Christmas Day and I'm tapped.

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by safariman
It was a well beat up Smith and Wesson model 65. I have not yet seen the guns that are coming, and they wont be en route until I can pay for them so any tire trading should wait until I have guns in hand.

Originally Posted by Redleg172
S&W model 65 stainless .357 w/4� barrel. Very good condition with black rubber grips. I bought this as a service trade-in and just never use it. It shows some wear on the finish but is overall very good condition and very reliable. $325

No schitt? REALLY?

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
MattMan if safariman passes on them and only if he passes let me know I have a Colt Python in 357 I would be willing to trade. smile

Last edited by TheGunnut; 12/29/13.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by htredneck
This thread just keeps getting better and better...
After reading through this whole thing, I think there is plenty of blame to go around - on both sides of the transaction. It is also starting to sound more and more like someone paid $295 for a used Charger and found out they could have bought a brand spanking new one from numerous dealers for $289.

That's what I'm starting to think as well.

So that is all they go for? That probably is the root cause of all of this, buyers remorse. Why else would he not TELL me what was wrong with the gun, and try to work with me on a remedy but instead put his complaints here without giving me a moment to resolve any of them? Plus lie about the gun having been sent to me already when it had not, and now lying about the condition of the gun, and now even threatening me with a lawsuit if I do not refund...... hmmmmmm.....

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
no way in hell that Mark screwed a guy on purpose....i spent 2 weeks with the guy and his wife, half of that in the confines of a vehicle traveling most the way across the country and back.....Mark couldnt screw a person over on a dare....not the kinda guy he is.....this much beotching over a $10 magazine, a [bleep] bipod and a bit of duct tape on a package? half the packages i get from members here have duct tape on them....

send me the [bleep] gun and ill send you $300.........

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rattler
no way in hell that Mark screwed a guy on purpose....i spent 2 weeks with the guy and his wife, half of that in the confines of a vehicle traveling most the way across the country and back.....Mark couldnt screw a person over on a dare....not the kinda guy he is.....this much beotching over a $10 magazine, a [bleep] bipod and a bit of duct tape on a package? half the packages i get from members here have duct tape on them....

send me the [bleep] gun and ill send you $300.........

Wanna buy some tires?

Like I said, my daughter broke her legs and I'm tapped.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Your daughter or your cousin?.... whistle

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
keep taking shots at a guy cause he is having some financial issues due to health....not like he has made them a secret on this forum....

Last edited by rattler; 12/29/13.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
keep taking shots at a guy cause he is having some financial issues due to health....not like he has made them a secret on this forum....

That's classic signature line material right there.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Daughter. And I'm no liar... though "Tapped" may be subject to interpretation.

[Linked Image]

Pic also taken with an Iphone, sent to mine...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i spent 2 weeks with the guy and his wife, half of that in the confines of a vehicle

Did you get to meet the cat that leaves diarrhea on the bed?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
i spent 2 weeks with the guy and his wife, half of that in the confines of a vehicle

Did you get to meet the cat that has diarrhea on the bed?

met the cats, met the dogs......Mark is a genuine guy and both he and his wife are having health issues and financial issues because of it....only reason he went to the hog hunt last year is i helped with the travel expenses....at that point his kidneys were so [bleep] if he lifted up his shirt you could see the outline of them on his back but go ahead and keep taking shots at a guy thats done all kinds of chit for members here includding sending cash to those in need before his health issues made it so he couldnt work and put him in a bind....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Did you get to meet the cat that has diarrhea on the bed?

met the cats, met the dogs......Mark is a genuine guy and both he and his wife are having health issues and financial issues because of it....only reason he went to the hog hunt last year is i helped with the travel expenses....at that point his kidneys were so [bleep] if he lifted up his shirt you could see the outline of them on his back but go ahead and keep taking shots at a guy thats done all kinds of chit for members here includding sending cash to those in need before his health issues made it so he couldnt work and put him in a bind....

I've had guys I've known WAY longer than 2 weeks or 10 years surprise the schitt outta me... and I called them on it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I see now why he needs the cash. If it were me, I'd let him keep it. Did you tell him about medical marijuana? Might be just the thing to get him traveling around the country again. Also, pot has a no return policy, and there is lots of profit to be made there as well.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
I see now why he needs the cash. If it were me, I'd let him keep it. Did you tell him about medical marijuana? Might be just the thing to get him traveling around the country again. Also, pot has a no return policy, and there is lots of profit to be made there as well.

That right there is TFF

Z
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Z
Mark is wondering were to send the missing parts. But I'm sure the buyer had a return address on the envelope when he sent him the fund. He'd probably be better off sending a refund and ending this mess.

I reserve the right to not sell to anyone on my ignore list
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Your daughter or your cousin?.... whistle

I think his daughter broke her cousin's legs. With a studded tire. On a countertop. And someone else's cousin paid her $289.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
9 pages and there isn't any T&A on here yet? This has been a great read anyways. Entertaining to the hilt!

Page 22 of 37 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 2,248 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,347
Posts18,506,214
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.