Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 37 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 36 37
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by rattler
[quote=watch4bear]
met the cats, met the dogs......Mark is a genuine guy and both he and his wife are having health issues and financial issues because of it....only reason he went to the hog hunt last year is i helped with the travel expenses....at that point his kidneys were so [bleep] if he lifted up his shirt you could see the outline of them on his back but go ahead and keep taking shots at a guy thats done all kinds of chit for members here includding sending cash to those in need before his health issues made it so he couldnt work and put him in a bind....

I can't stop laughing...

Travis

You can't make [bleep] like this up.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by buckthumper
Sorry it's not for sale though.

I'll consider that your gift to all of us.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
laugh

Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money but we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money. What's interesting is the first group WORKED for their money but the other group didn't.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cupcake?

[Linked Image]

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Mink
Cupcake?

[Linked Image]

Ummm......there's a cupcake in that pic??? Where??????

If it looks good, you'll see it
If it sounds good, you'll hear it
If it's marketed right, you'll buy it
But...If it's real, you'll feel it
Kid Rock
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'd like to slap her in the face with that cupcake and punch her in the ass.

Iceman?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope she's cleaning up.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
that cupcake probably tastes like ass

My diploma is a DD214
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Iceman?

Nice try.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rem141r
that cupcake probably tastes like ass

But the ass might taste like cupcake.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SLM

Iceman?

Nice try.

Sonofabitch!

Dave?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
no way in hell that Mark screwed a guy on purpose....i spent 2 weeks with the guy and his wife, half of that in the confines of a vehicle traveling most the way across the country and back.....Mark couldnt screw a person over on a dare....not the kinda guy he is.....this much beotching over a $10 magazine, a [bleep] bipod and a bit of duct tape on a package? half the packages i get from members here have duct tape on them....

send me the [bleep] gun and ill send you $300.........

Hmmmm....Scott Peterson's parents.."Our Dear Son COULDN'T kill his wife and unborn child, we have spent our whole life with him in the confines of our house and vehicle"! "Really, he didn't throw her dead pregnant ass in the Bay, he was FISHING! "H#ll, she was a has been and besides he had another cupcake he was banging" (wait, did I see a 'cupcake' somewhere? ) wink Just a ph*cking dead wife and unborn baby with a bit of duct tape around her, half the bodies I see in the road ditches have duct tape around them here!"

Sorry, couldn't help myself, be damned if I will make an ass of myself and bet my reputation, morals, word and integrity on an internet buddy or someone I spent a couple weeks with!!!! You can show someone whatever you wish for them to see and think about you in a short visit or time together. Kinda like saying "He wouldn't cheat on his wife, I know that for a fact cause I went hog hunting with him"!!!!

Pretty sad really that in his own mind he can do NO wrong. Think there is a word for that that he takes cheap shots at me for....hmmmm........???? I know that my word and reputation are worth a hell of a lot more than a "$10 mag" and a bipod. Pretty petty chit to dig such a deep hole and make 13yr old excuses for over $300! From the PM's I have received over the last couple years and what has been posted here the 'little things' that most overlook because of his whiny assed posts have put quite a few extra dollars into Mark's pocket. Along of course with NO FFL, NO sales tax, NO income tax etc etc. One day the piper will come!!!!

A lot of older gents here with more health issues than he who never mention it and surely don't use it for a crutch or excuse for a better deal or put money in their pockets. You may not like the hand you were dealt but that is life and it isn't an excuse to pull whatever chit you feel acceptable to help you financially.

Anyhoo, I have never been hog hunting, some of you pathetic bastuds want to haul my fat ugly, crippled welfare ass to TX for a couple weeks and 'get to know me'? wink

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
No you sound like a dick wink

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One particular thread SM he sold a pre 64 for $1195 he said sold told buyer he was thankful cause the money was much needed. In another thread within a day he is showing pics of a fn in a 257 and what he wanted to do with it but was waiting for the 270 to sell. WTF i dont think he is selling guns to fund his drug prescription or buy tires for cars or replace water pump for the car or rebuilt tranny for the ol avalanche.

Last edited by 79S; 12/30/13.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by heavywalker
No you sound like a dick wink

not so fast. he might have beer...

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Nothing to see here. Just trying to get to the 20th page.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am without a doubt a prick but I always have beer.Who wants to take me Hog Hunting?

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SDWhirlwind
no way in hell that Mark screwed a guy on purpose....i spent 2 weeks with the guy and his wife, half of that in the confines of a vehicle traveling most the way across the country and back.....Mark couldnt screw a person over on a dare....not the kinda guy he is.....this much beotching over a $10 magazine, a [bleep] bipod and a bit of duct tape on a package? half the packages i get from members here have duct tape on them....

send me the [bleep] gun and ill send you $300.........

Hmmmm....Scott Peterson's parents.."Our Dear Son COULDN'T kill his wife and unborn child, we have spent our whole life with him in the confines of our house and vehicle"! "Really, he didn't throw her dead pregnant ass in the Bay, he was FISHING! "H#ll, she was a has been and besides he had another cupcake he was banging" (wait, did I see a 'cupcake' somewhere? ) wink Just a ph*cking dead wife and unborn baby with a bit of duct tape around her, half the bodies I see in the road ditches have duct tape around them here!"

Sorry, couldn't help myself, be damned if I will make an ass of myself and bet my reputation, morals, word and integrity on an internet buddy or someone I spent a couple weeks with!!!! You can show someone whatever you wish for them to see and think about you in a short visit or time together. Kinda like saying "He wouldn't cheat on his wife, I know that for a fact cause I went hog hunting with him"!!!!

Pretty sad really that in his own mind he can do NO wrong. Think there is a word for that that he takes cheap shots at me for....hmmmm........???? I know that my word and reputation are worth a hell of a lot more than a "$10 mag" and a bipod. Pretty petty chit to dig such a deep hole and make 13yr old excuses for over $300! From the PM's I have received over the last couple years and what has been posted here the 'little things' that most overlook because of his whiny assed posts have put quite a few extra dollars into Mark's pocket. Along of course with NO FFL, NO sales tax, NO income tax etc etc. One day the piper will come!!!!

A lot of older gents here with more health issues than he who never mention it and surely don't use it for a crutch or excuse for a better deal or put money in their pockets. You may not like the hand you were dealt but that is life and it isn't an excuse to pull whatever chit you feel acceptable to help you financially.

Anyhoo, I have never been hog hunting, some of you pathetic bastuds want to haul my fat ugly, crippled welfare ass to TX for a couple weeks and 'get to know me'? wink

Google Mark Hacking and see what he did to his pregnant wife. During the initial search and press conference a guy I worked with, and who was a childhood friend of Hacking's, was there with his arm around him in support and demanding justice and hoping she'd be found. Talk about eating crow! Probably even find a picture of the initial news conference.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=watch4bear]
met the cats, met the dogs......Mark is a genuine guy and both he and his wife are having health issues and financial issues because of it....only reason he went to the hog hunt last year is i helped with the travel expenses....at that point his kidneys were so [bleep] if he lifted up his shirt you could see the outline of them on his back but go ahead and keep taking shots at a guy thats done all kinds of chit for members here includding sending cash to those in need before his health issues made it so he couldnt work and put him in a bind....

I can't stop laughing...

Travis

The day I fund another guy's hunt when he has Harley(s) in the garage is when hell freezes over.
Some of us have been seeing this victim sh*t for years wondering why so many people here continued to be so gullible.

You can't fix stupid.

Last edited by broomd; 12/30/13.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SDWhirlwind

From the PM's I have received over the last couple years and what has been posted here the 'little things' that most overlook because of his whiny assed posts have put quite a few extra dollars into Mark's pocket.

I think somebody is onto something...

Travis

Page 24 of 37 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 160user, 1234, 10ring1, 59 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,417
Posts18,507,233
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.