Hop To
Page 25 of 37 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 36 37
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by heavywalker
No you sound like a dick wink

Soooo......is that a 'firm' NO or can you be persuaded monetarily? I have some fine trading stock I can use to get you to think I am a really really really nice guy? Have some nice rifles I have built but was kinda saving them for a like new Hummer H2 and for a supercharger and AC for my Harley that I bought from my mothers husbands oldest brothers wife's nephew's twin half sister!

Let me know ASAP as I will then see if I can coughscrewcough make a deal with someone at the gunshow this upcoming weekend. Have a mag and some accessories for one of them Ruger pistols I know absolutely nothing about to barter with.

As for the beer, I am not much of a drinker anymore so if I can trade some tires I have laying around I will contribute a 6pk and the rest of you can share 5. This of course depends on whether or not you pay for my motel and meals during this 'get to know me intimately' 2 week way the hell down there road trip.

Damn, sure thought you guys would be more sympathetic and understanding to my current situations because of how close we have become during the course of this thread? I am really a great guy once I have convinced you of such!

Trust ME!!!

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by rattler
[quote=watch4bear]
met the cats, met the dogs......Mark is a genuine guy and both he and his wife are having health issues and financial issues because of it....only reason he went to the hog hunt last year is i helped with the travel expenses....at that point his kidneys were so [bleep] if he lifted up his shirt you could see the outline of them on his back but go ahead and keep taking shots at a guy thats done all kinds of chit for members here includding sending cash to those in need before his health issues made it so he couldnt work and put him in a bind....

I can't stop laughing...

Travis

The day I fund another guy's hunt when he has Harley(s) in the garage is when hell freezes over.
Some of us have been seeing this victim sh*t for years wondering why so many people here continued to be so gullible.

You can't fix stupid.

didnt fund his hunt, split travel costs with him which is what made or broke both of us going.....didnt realize someone had to sell all their chit before you help them out.....ive got a number of things ill be down to eating peanut butter sandwiches for every meal before i sell....

before Mark got real sick he was the first to give anyone on here a helping hand and not look for anything in return....is he perfect?...no....has he made mistakes? yeah....but he is a damn site better than most and there is a whole lot with the OP that stinks to high heaven and alot of you have crucified guys on the classifieds for less than the bullchit the OP did on his side of this deal.....

so go ahead and keep kicking a guy and his wife that were nailed with health issues that [bleep] with their ability to work and the fact they are trying to keep a few of their toys that help make life enjoyable by selling off everything else....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Been to Two Worlds Fairs, and a few Goat [bleep], and I ain't never seen nothing like this Thread.

Last edited by KEVIN_JAY; 12/30/13.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Two things about this thread:

1. All of this over a .22
2. (more importantly) one side of this transaction seems to be engaged in enough buying/selling of firearms to in effect be a gun dealer. FFL?

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Originally Posted by EddyBo
Seen the pics used to sell the gun. Now I want to see the pics of the actual condition of the gun. Until I see the scratches I will think that the buyer will be made whole by receiving a magazine. If the sale was actually for the "gun only" which I have not seen denied I can see the no bipod thing.
I got in a deal on another forum with a jerk who was never going to be satisfied and was just trying to beat me down on price after the fact. Not saying that happened here but in my instance I demanded a return and agreed to pay all shipping and fees. Seems like the guy was a little happier with the item at that point because he refused to return the gun for a full refund. I just do not see enough proof either way for me to ever deal with either of these guys.

I agreed to purchase a LNIB firearm. All Ruger chargers came with bipods, magazines and Ruger Logo case as OEM provided. I expected a LNIB to be exactly that, not missing equipment and accessories. 10-22 actions are non functional without a magazine and bipod. I now have a nonfunctional firearm, would you want this?

A bipod is an accessory does not matter if it came with one. Apparently any bipod will fit the thing as will any magazine. Those damn plastic Remington's come from Walmart as a combo. If you were trying to sell one and the purchaser stated gun only would you include the scope? Until I see the scratches I will continue to think y'all are both dunbazzes.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
wow. how many times does a guy have to prove himself before he gets the slightest benefit of the doubt?

no one else's business when he bought what.

the point is he has done a million favors and been there to help many many times and the TWO times someone has had a complaint they whined about it in public instead of letting him fix it.

wth would someone not just go buy a gun they want, or go to gunbroker or whatever. the dude asked for a gun, mark found one and helped get it for him, and the dude now wants a refund. this ain't walmart.

I agree, and Mark has been a stand up guy. I have had only one problem with a guy that after I sold him a rifle he said it was not NIB and had scratches on it, then latter that week said it showed unsafe pressure signs on the case after firing and wanted his funds back. I told him to send it back to Remington for repair. I think he wanted his funds back because I sent the receipt and paper work with the the rifle and he saw I payed $100.00 less but I still made him a great deal as I sold the rifle for less then they were presently going for. Some times being honest can backfire with these morons.

I am not a retail store with a return if you don't like it policy. I represent my stuff very well with great pricing, no tax and free shipping as does Mark.

You are good in my book Mark, prayers sent for your health problems

It is not about what you kill, it is about the hunt....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Its in here somewhere.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Mink
[Linked Image]

Its in here somewhere.

Now that there is just not right, only because she isn't here getting into MY locker.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by OU812Day

Now that there is just not right, only because she isn't here getting into MY locker.

You're a chick?

PM inbound.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Mink
[Linked Image]

Its in here somewhere.

Why can't there be broads like that at the gym I work out at?!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80
]Why can't there be broads like that at the gym I work out at?!
Did you join an all male fitness center?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slg888
Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80
]Why can't there be broads like that at the gym I work out at?!
Did you join an all male fitness center?

Well, hindsight is 20/20...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Looks like Mark has cut off his tee tee! You know the one about he's told so many lies he can't remember what he said the first time. One thing about the truth is...it's always going to be the truth. It doesn't change and you don't have to think about it. Was trying to work a deal w/Mark one time on a 6mm, next thing now he had it on gunbroker. My Dad taught me years ago that you can't keep robbing peter to pay paul or eventually both peter and paul are going to find out. Sorry Mark, you created this nightmare and all for a few measley bucks. Three hundred dollars ain't gonna be the answer to any man's problems...big or small. powdr

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rattler

so go ahead and keep kicking a guy and his wife that were nailed with health issues that [bleep] with their ability to work and the fact they are trying to keep a few of their toys that help make life enjoyable by selling off everything else....

You're crazy if you think guys here don't have sympathy for those truly in need.

Many of us, and I say 'us' because I have my own health issues, find our way without constant reminders about how sick we are, or how much financially we are hurting.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Mink,did you say, let me give you a hand with that?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
MissouriEd sold it today. Whoever bought it.....

PLEASE POST SOME PICS!

I gotta know how this ends. Its either a scratched up POS, or not. We all NEED to know which it is smile

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by TallPine
MissouriEd sold it today. Whoever bought it.....

PLEASE POST SOME PICS!

I gotta know how this ends. Its either a scratched up POS, or not. We all NEED to know which it is smile

Hell yes Please. I thought about buying it just to SEE it.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I said I would post these for Mark. Looks like the same countertop to me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
PAhunter760 should be posting the pictures shortly, if he does not beat me to the punch by having already posted them as I am typing. I thought you all might like to see what the 'issues' were when Mr Ed first told me he was unhappy. Please not that there is NO mention of condition, scratches etc because THERE WERE NONE!

Also please note that NO MENTION is made of a bi pod or case, only the FFL problem - which I imediatly remedied, and the the magazine, which I ALSO imediately remedied.

I had NO CLUE that he was unhappy about the condiition, the bi pod, or anything else until this call out thread was started against me. As I have said time and time again, if I had known of the need for more 'stuff' to make Ed whole, I would have reacted just as I have, by getting him the parts post haste.

Here is the PM from Mr Ed sent to me last weekend when he said he was sending the gun back, and THE reasons why....

FROM ED, VIA PM:

Mark,

The Ruger Charger is being returned to you via Fedex ground.

I am having the Charger returned because of the following problems:

1. The FFL that you included in the package was incomplete and was missing the FFL number and the expiration date.
2. You were informed of this situation by email and by PM and you failed to provide a corrected full copy of your FFL on a timely basis.
3. The Ruger Charger was claimed to be complete and in like new condition. It was received missing essential parts needed to properly function. (Magazine)

Items 1 and 2 issues prevent the firearm from being lawfully transferred to me. The firearm would not be functional without a magazine.

Based on the aforementioned I instructed the FFL business here to return the Ruger Charger back to you. Shipping cost FedEx ground plus proper repackaging cost were $20.00.

I paid you promptly $295.00 for the firearm and I expect to be fully refunded to include the cost of returning the firearm back to you. Total you owe me is $315.00.

Best wishes and Merry Christmas,

Paul E. NAME AND TELE # REMOVED! blush

Last edited by safariman; 12/30/13. Reason: REMOVE TEL #! !!!

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Page 25 of 37 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

504 members (1lessdog, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 70 invisible), 2,294 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,399
Posts18,506,941
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.