Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 37 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 36 37
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
This thread has now become GAY

... reading the last few pages caused me to vomit in my mouth & now I'm not sure if I want to continue using the classifieds on this site

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by acooper1983
after reading this I am forced to conclude that my problems with a bullet trade from mark being "lost" were probably just me getting swindled outta a small dollar item. Not a life changer for me, but i will never do business with him I guess you should never trust an insurance salesmen after all. Sad that someone with such a high post count would tarnish his reputation over a few hundred bucks. No one gives a damn about your ailments either, do not use that as a vehicle for your back peddling. Sad mark. Very very sad.

Huh, the postal service lost your half of the trade from ole Marky too? Imagine that. USPS sure does [bleep] up a lot. I did eventually get some bullets from him after a month plus of messaging him. Never mind the "new" box of 100 bullets had been opened, then taped back shut, and only had 70 some in it, and were different than what was originally discussed in the trade. I just let it go, it wasn't worth wasting my time. Live and learn!

Oh, and believe it or not, deer bite. Fairly hard.
pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by safariman
...still failed to intimidate or push me into doing something that I felt was a wrong or maybe better described as a weak response to a simple buyers remorse BS deal from a pushy, threatening type, lying buyer.

I don't have to be popular to be right...

Should we even be amazed that you would slander an honest man who you set out to cheat?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Huh, the postal service lost your half of the trade from ole Marky too? Imagine that. USPS sure does [bleep] up a lot. I did eventually get some bullets from him after a month plus of messaging him. Never mind the "new" box of 100 bullets had been opened, then taped back shut, and only had 70 some in it, and were different than what was originally discussed in the trade. I just let it go, it wasn't worth wasting my time. Live and learn!

thats 5

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
You seem like a man with self justification for every mistake or wrong doing in which you are involved.

Simple narcissism. It can actually be elevated in some individuals to the level of an actual disorder.

NPD

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
"I did rip his C&R up getting thru that dog dam gorilla tape."

Why does he include a copy of his C&R in a modern day gun transaction?

Only as an ID. Many dealers like it better than a photocopy of a drivers license, or at least treat it as an equal to that. It still has to come to a full dealer for transfer to me if a modern gun. Winchesterpoor's rifle (source of the quote) was a 1940's gun so C&R Eligible. Pretty easy question, that one. Surprised you could not figure it out on your own.

And, more to the point, why do you care or consider it your business? That kinda goes for lots of the campfire dog pile pound here, (I did laugh out loud at the term given them "Special Olympics Waterheads, THAT was funny!) who have still failed to intimidate or push me into doing something that I felt was a wrong or maybe better described as a weak response to a simple buyers remorse BS deal from a pushy, threatening type, lying buyer.

I don't have to be popular to be right. And I am not up for any votes here or to win a popularity contest comprised of the kinds of folks who want to keep piling on and twisting or at least questioning every little thing that is said.

Actually none of my business at all. Just wondering if something had been expanded with this license. So why the wiseacre answer? There was nothing demeaning in my question.

Speaking of license, you suppose BATF might take some interest in all your dealings?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Got the Tail.
It was thrashed, box was trashed and it's New Years, so I am thrashed.
You are a POS.
Let's hash this here, no PM's.
You are now on ignore.....

P.S. Did you sputz on the sheath? WTF?

I squirted in the sheath, not on it. Doesn't matter the sheath was in almost perfect shape.

Wait, maybe it was on the sheath.

Give me a break ass hole, my head hurts and my wife's blender blew up and she needs a new one.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SLM
Give me a break ass hole, my head hurts and my wife's blender blew up and she needs a new one.

I just spit perfectly good IPA all over my screen...

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SLM

I squirted in the sheath, not on it. Doesn't matter the sheath was in almost perfect shape.

Wait, maybe it was on the sheath.

Pics of the blender/counter or you are FOS.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh....yeah, uh...back on ignore.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear

thats 5

At least.

Wow.

Just,

Wow.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow, I missed the party, just glancing this over makes my head hurt, but I will have a cupcake..or two wink

All I can say is Safariman has posted for years here and on other forums, I never would have not trusted the man. I do not know the facts not reading this entire thread, but whew, what time and energy in this thread....

Now can someone please tell me about the 223AI??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That you all for donating to SCI (Safariman Club International)..........

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
As you can see, the motor thingy part is gone. It blew up in a fire ball.

So screw you..

Want to buy a blender? It's almost LNIB.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by SLM; 12/31/13.
Z
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Z
Seems like this is a good time to bring up a Bad boy list again. I know what the top posters are going to say "GFY", but just think maybe it'll may be your turn to bend over and take it were the Sun don't shine.

I reserve the right to not sell to anyone on my ignore list
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Toggled"

Why would you be worried about a blender for chick drinks when you got the JD right there.
Pull on your bigboy panties.

P.S. Nice counter. Are you at Home Depot? Liquor Store?
Liar.
Shove the blender.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I'm at the half way house. 6 more months and I get out unsupervised.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Only as an ID. Many dealers like it better than a photocopy of a drivers license, or at least treat it as an equal to that. It still has to come to a full dealer for transfer to me if a modern gun. Winchesterpoor's rifle (source of the quote) was a 1940's gun so C&R Eligible. Pretty easy question, that one. Surprised you could not figure it out on your own.

And, more to the point, why do you care or consider it your business? That kinda goes for lots of the campfire dog pile pound here, (I did laugh out loud at the term given them "Special Olympics Waterheads, THAT was funny!) who have still failed to intimidate or push me into doing something that I felt was a wrong or maybe better described as a weak response to a simple buyers remorse BS deal from a pushy, threatening type, lying buyer.

I don't have to be popular to be right. And I am not up for any votes here or to win a popularity contest comprised of the kinds of folks who want to keep piling on and twisting or at least questioning every little thing that is said.

What comes around goes around... I highly encourage you to read proverbs 13:5 and 19:1 and James 4:17

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by 79S

What comes around goes around... I highly encourage you to read proverbs 13:5 and 19:1 and James 4:17

Thank you, I actually looked those up and read them. Very powerful words.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Originally Posted by 79S

Thank you, I actually looked those up and read them. Very powerful words.

just did the same. it would be wise for us the listen to the wisdom.

ked

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Page 30 of 37 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1minute, 1eyedmule, 160user, 1234, 10ring1, 1badf350, 52 invisible), 2,280 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,413
Posts18,507,144
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.