Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 31 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 30 31
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Kape's twice the man Sherman could ever be.

You must have bumped your head. Kapernick is the most egotistical self absorbed jackass of a QB. Taunting another QB by mocking his dance. Yep pure class there. The whiny ass 49'ERS got served and didn't display any class what so ever they talk as much [bleep] as any team.

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
The good news is that it's now pretty easy to root for the Broncos.
+1

Last edited by slg888; 01/20/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You, sir, have always been a man of Class. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by Scott F
From reading this I am saddened that Seattle did not win without the help of the zebras. I wish they would have won it straight up.Sitting in my son's living room, looking across the water even mostly deaf I can still hear the celebration. Fireworks all round me.

Now for the SB. I hope Seattle wins but I am not holding my breath.

Scott...they won't have the officials to keep things close for them. Broncos and their talent will kick some classless-azz. wink

Not sure about that. For some reason, the Seasucks' secondary has been given the green light to hold and push and do things that nobody else can do. I think the refs called one holding penalty on them�.or maybe it was interference. But they could have called one on every SF passing play.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From reading this I am saddened that Seattle did not win without the help of the zebras. I wish they would have won it straight up.Sitting in my son's living room, looking across the water even mostly deaf I can still hear the celebration. Fireworks all round me.

Scott...they won't have the officials to keep things close for them. Broncos and their talent will kick some classless-azz. wink

I'm with you on this

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

Kape's twice the man Sherman could ever be.

You must have bumped your head. Kapernick is the most egotistical self absorbed jackass of a QB. Taunting another QB by mocking his dance. Yep pure class there. The whiny ass 49'ERS got served and didn't display any class what so ever they talk as much [bleep] as any team.

You're just biased��and deranged.

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
BRING ON THE BRONCOS!!!!!!! HAWKS BABY!!!!!!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Who are you talking about?

Crabtree muthaphucka!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You, sir, have always been a man of Class. wink

There are those here who would argue that point but thanks. grin

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Not sure about that. For some reason, the Seasucks' secondary has been given the green light to hold and push and do things that nobody else can do. I think the refs called one holding penalty on them….or maybe it was interference. But they could have called one on every SF passing play.

Our secondary will be and already is legendary!!!!!!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Crabtree muthaphucka!

Just goes to show that you can take the Rat out of the hood, but you can't take the Hood out of the Rat! What a total dipshiitt and a waste of an post game interview.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Congrats to seattle. Richard Sherman is prime time. But the goofy bastid thinks he's in wwf

What a low class pos but he can play

da best in da game homey!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok

Not sure about that. For some reason, the Seasucks' secondary has been given the green light to hold and push and do things that nobody else can do. I think the refs called one holding penalty on them….or maybe it was interference. But they could have called one on every SF passing play.

Our secondary will be and already is legendary!!!!!!

I could be legendary in the NFL if they let me tackle the WR every time before he gets off the line. Not too difficult and there's a reason why it's against the rules.

Last edited by 257heaven; 01/19/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mallard,

I have met Kaepernick many times and know that he is a young man with a great deal of class and humility. He loves to play football, and that is what many take as showboating. His enthusiasm sometimes gets in the way of the game he's playing. It's about the only fault he has.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I dislike negros.

Yeah...that's classy.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Crabtree muthaphucka!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
as a long time niner fan, Im talking WA tittle, John Brodie, blah blah blah, I actually liked the loss by the niners because whenJim Harbaugh benched Alex Smith a year ago, I knew then that wonderboy Kapernick would not get it done, he isnt smart, talent k yes, but sorry folks, he isnt smart..................... should have kept Alex Smith.....................go Hawks!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mallard,

I have met Kaepernick many times and know that he is a young man with a great deal of class and humility. He loves to play football, and that is what many take as showboating. His enthusiasm sometimes gets in the way of the game he's playing. It's about the only fault he has.

I've heard many interviews and I have the same view of him as you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You don't know Crabtree and you definitely don't know WTH you're talking about.

Gee your right I don't know Crab tree nor do you but keep guessing as to Crabtree's character. He has talked [bleep] to Sherman all year and got his just dessert.

And before you go guessing some more or basing a half ass decision on what you see on TV or even my opinions maybe I should let you in on a tip.......

I have had season tickets for 11 years now and am at the game as I have been at every home game for 11 years. Crabtree talks as much [bleep] as anyone.....

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by okok
BRING ON THE BRONCOS!!!!!!! HAWKS BABY!!!!!!

I know you are a fan, and I was going for the Seahawks, but the Broncos are going to thump them.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Page 18 of 31 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 66 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,699
Posts18,513,696
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.