-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 31 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 30 31
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Speaking of interviews, did anyone listen to the requisite Babe on The Field, Pam Oliver? She filled the babe qualification nicely but she also spoke fluent English. She's black but she has no gutter accent at all. You don't hear that very often.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Erin Andrews facial expressions during her interview with Sherman, after the game, was priceless!

I think she got scared for a moment. Didn't know what that [bleep] was gonna do!

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Who are you talking about?

Crabtree muthaphucka!

Yep. Calling Crabtree a "sorry receiver" is definitely classy. I hope they never get on the same team.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Mallard,

I have met Kaepernick many times and know that he is a young man with a great deal of class and humility. He loves to play football, and that is what many take as showboating. His enthusiasm sometimes gets in the way of the game he's playing. It's about the only fault he has.

Luv2 I would love to believe you but I've seen how he handles himself.on the sideline s. The company I work for provides EMS transport and have multiple friends with Seattle fire. He may be a good guy off the field but to my eyes and those of friends who work the field he's a thug

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Like I told you clowns....this is a dynasty in the making!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Who are you talking about?

Crabtree muthaphucka!

Just goes to show that you can take the Rat out of the hood, but you can't take the Hood out of the Rat! What a total dipshiitt and a waste of an post game interview.

I used to have a dream that professional athletes could all be exemplary human beings.
Eventually, I became more realistic and wished that they could all just be normal human beings.
Now, I just wish that they could all be human beings.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Sherman will probably be in jail in a year or two for beating on his Ho

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Mallard,

I have met Kaepernick many times and know that he is a young man with a great deal of class and humility. He loves to play football, and that is what many take as showboating. His enthusiasm sometimes gets in the way of the game he's playing. It's about the only fault he has.

Luv2 I would love to believe you but I've seen how he handles himself.on the sideline s. The company I work for provides EMS transport and have multiple friends with Seattle fire. He may be a good guy off the field but to my eyes and those of friends who work the field he's a thug

Give us some specifics.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your class is right there with Sherman's, he actually has an edge on you I think. Good luck, gonna need it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Speaking of interviews, did anyone listen to the requisite Babe on The Field, Pam Oliver? She filled the babe qualification nicely but she also spoke fluent English. She's black but she has no gutter accent at all. You don't hear that very often.

You do find it in Tacoma and Seattle, not everywhere but is is not all that uncommon. There are plenty of fine educated black folks in my part of the country and that may help explain my lack of bigotry.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B3

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Sherman will be DPOTY or Earl Thomas.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mallard,

Have you met him? You might change your mind. I do hope success doesn't screw him up, however. It happens. whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Scott F

You do find it in Tacoma and Seattle, not everywhere but is is not all that uncommon. There are plenty of fine educated black folks in my part of the country and that may help explain my lack of bigotry.

Now don't be going against the 24HCF narrative.

Carpe' Scrotum
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=hillestadj]You forgot to mention that Percy has a headache and an itchy 'gina today so he won't be able to help out in the loss...[/quote
Now what?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 257heaven
You don't know Crabtree and you definitely don't know WTH you're talking about.

Gee your right I don't know Crab tree nor do you but keep guessing as to Crabtree's character. He has talked [bleep] to Sherman all year and got his just dessert.

And before you go guessing some more or basing a half ass decision on what you see on TV or even my opinions maybe I should let you in on a tip.......

I have had season tickets for 11 years now and am at the game as I have been at every home game for 11 years. Crabtree talks as much [bleep] as anyone.....

My kids met Crabtree and talked to him more than once. I have a football autographed by him for me personally. He is a good kid, no doubt. I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near Sherman.

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Absolutely hate Pete Carroll. Here's to hope he's crawling off the field in a few hours with his tail between his legs.

Now what b!tch? LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone would be hard pressed to find a more un-biased viewer than yours truly. I had no preference among the final four teams in the chase.

I only watched both games hoping to see some good football played.

Brady was sub par and the Pats never pressed Manning so that game was lackluster.

The officiating was so one-sided in the NFC game that I finally figured out who the "12th man" is in Seattle.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by okok
Sherman will be DPOTY or Earl Thomas.

How can he be Earl Thomas?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 257heaven
I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near Sherman.

I bet Erin Andrews would agree with you laugh

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
sea chickens lay an egg.

Now what???

Page 19 of 31 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

643 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 160user, 1234, 68 invisible), 3,291 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,748
Posts18,514,626
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.