Page 20 of 31 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 30 31
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
Yep that official won't be headed to the Super Bowl

Now what?

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Specifics, let's see today he whined all day, slammed his helmet down, talked [bleep] from the sidelines, mocked other players (need i find a video of his epeleptic "superman" taunt last week) he talks poorly about other players. He has been anything but a class act this year in Seattle.

Sherman needs to calm the hell down and talk less for sure as it takes away from his great playing ability. He may not be the best in the league but it would be crazy to say he isn't in the top few.

All I can say for sure is the Niners didn't exhibit much more class today and the league as a whole needs to get it under control.

I can also tell you that the Niners secondary committed just as much holding of receivers today.

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Field goals ain't going to beat the Niners. Their defense came to play.

Now what hater???? lol

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Sad how peeps can get caught up in "Bread and Circus's" and concerned about about of over paid black peeps dancing on some fake grass

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Boldin is so good.

lol not good enough....LOL

IC B2

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by okok
SUCK IT YOU PHUGGING HATERS!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Okok's season long behavior as a [bleep] winner makes me want to hate the 'Hawks, but I hate Harbaugh and that arab/thug looking Kapernick even more.

It's like an election and rooting for who I hate less this Superbowl.

Now what ???

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
... All I can say for sure is the Niners didn't exhibit much more class today and the league as a whole needs to get it under control....

I would very much like to see that.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We will see how Sherman plays against a couple of classy NFL recievers like Welker & Decker in the SB in two weeks. I'll bet he shows his azz then, too.

And 15 year vet Champ Bailey is still twice the CB that Sherman thinks he is!

SB will be a great came, but the Seachickens can't hang with Peyton & the boys. Peyton won't hand over the ball to the Hawks 3 or 4 times, and the Hawks won't have the home field Zebras to help them win the SB.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wtxj
Originally Posted by 79S
GO HAWKS!!!!!! Our defense once again is playing lights out!!

How can you say that with a straight face lol

He's an [bleep]? Been that way all season. Leslie telling him what to say, that's it.

Now what LOSER? LAFFFIN'

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Kapernick needs to just hold on to the ball & run it all the way down and score.

Krap cant hold Russell's jock strap....Russell has the smarts......HAHAHAHAHHA

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 257heaven
My kids met Crabtree and talked to him more than once. I have a football autographed by him for me personally. He is a good kid, no doubt. I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near Sherman.

See and I have met Sherman 3 times and worked a charity event he participated in. He's actually very well spoken, kind and polite in person. He is VERY well known in the Seattle area for time and money he puts into many local charities.

I suppose both players are very different off the field. Both are clearly passionate and perhaps both need to learn to control it better and let their play speak for them.

I'll be the first to say the trash talking has been allowed to go too far but its league wide

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Speaking of interviews, did anyone listen to the requisite Babe on The Field, Pam Oliver? She filled the babe qualification nicely but she also spoke fluent English. She's black but she has no gutter accent at all. You don't hear that very often.

You do find it in Tacoma and Seattle, not everywhere but is is not all that uncommon. There are plenty of fine educated black folks in my part of the country and that may help explain my lack of bigotry.

Scott, I thought you weren't going to watch the game?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 5sdad
... All I can say for sure is the Niners didn't exhibit much more class today and the league as a whole needs to get it under control....

I would very much like to see that.

Back to crowd noise penalties and quit "letting them play". There are far too many pass interference no calls all around the league.

No...HLL NO...I don't want it to turn into flag football, but the game has rules; play by them or die when you don't.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Steve

You do find it in Tacoma and Seattle, not everywhere but is is not all that uncommon. There are plenty of fine educated black folks in my part of the country and that may help explain my lack of bigotry.

Now don't be going against the 24HCF narrative.

I am already in the Campfire doghouse so why not this time too. Fact is as long as I am here I might as well decorate and make it comfortable. wink

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My kids met Crabtree and talked to him more than once. I have a football autographed by him for me personally. He is a good kid, no doubt. I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near Sherman.

See and I have met Sherman 3 times and worked a charity event he participated in. He's actually very well spoken, kind and polite in person. He is VERY well known in the Seattle area for time and money he puts into many local charities.

I suppose both players are very different off the field. Both are clearly passionate and perhaps both need to learn to control it better and let their play speak for them.

I'll be the first to say the trash talking has been allowed to go too far but its league wide

Trash talking during the game is part of football. Calling an opposing receiver a "sorry receiver" after the game during an interview is not trash talking. I wish it hadn't happened, because it's bad for the game. Kape mimicking Cam's superman move after a touchdown during a game isn't anywhere near the same as what Sherman did. I don't know why you can't admit that it was classless and stop putting it on the same level as trash talking during a game. Even my 11-yr old trash talks during a game and I get on to him for it. But that's just part of it.

Now for Crab. Hopefully he will refrain from saying anything about the Sherman interview, although the media won't stop until they fan the flames and get him to say something stupid.

[Linked Image]

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 79S
GO HAWKS!!!!!! Our defense once again is playing lights out!!

How can you say that with a straight face lol

Alcohol or good drugs wink

No what Clown?

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eyeball
I guess well see how good that hawk D is now.

How'd we do? LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Back to crowd noise penalties and quit "letting them play". There are far too many pass interference no calls all around the league.

No...H@LL NO...I don't want it to turn into flag football, but the game has rules; play by them or die when you don't.

I agree 110% there is so much talent league wide that gets lost in the playground BS that is being overlooked.

I've about had enough of the Targeting penalties too. A runner drops his shoulder and you hit him high is a 15 yd penalty???? Pure BS... lead with the helmet or clearly intentionally target no problem.

I'm also about over all the illegal blocks I'm the back and chop blocks you see play after play with nary a flag.

They need to go back to the rules of the 70's and 80's. Good clean physical football. This "if you ain't cheating your losing crap needs to go.

I also have to step back an earlier statement and say the post game interview with Harbaugh on the radio showed class. During the game he was his usual whiny self, after was pure class! No whining or excuses just gave the Hawks kudos on the well played and hard won game and said they flat outplayed the Niners and deserved tje win today.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
From reading this I am saddened that Seattle did not win without the help of the zebras. I wish they would have won it straight up.Sitting in my son's living room, looking across the water even mostly deaf I can still hear the celebration. Fireworks all round me.

Now for the SB. I hope Seattle wins but I am not holding my breath.

Scott...they won't have the officials to keep things close for them. Broncos and their talent will kick some classless-azz. wink

Not sure about that. For some reason, the Seasucks' secondary has been given the green light to hold and push and do things that nobody else can do. I think the refs called one holding penalty on them….or maybe it was interference. But they could have called one on every SF passing play.

Our secondary will be and already is legendary!!!!!!

In your own mind maybe

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=hillestadj]You forgot to mention that Percy has a headache and an itchy 'gina today so he won't be able to help out in the loss...[/quote
Now what?

Now they lose in the Super Bowl but Harvin gets in on a few snaps after squirting Vagisil up his he-puss for the next 2 weeks and toughing through those debilitating brain cramps of his.

Or they'll win and you'll still look like an ass hat. Either one is fun to watch.

Page 20 of 31 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 67 invisible), 2,496 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,699
Posts18,513,696
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.