-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 31 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 30 31
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sherman is being interviewed on the radio now and they asked him about the comment. He said something along the lines of being caught up in the moment and excitement. Not exactly an apology nor does it make it right I concur but at least an acknowledgement it shouldn't have occurred.

Also sounds like the Hawks are considering filing a complaint with the league due to a nonuniform player on the Niners sidelines pushing then tripping a Seahawks player after he ended up on their sidelines after a play.

GB1

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by okok
You chit talkers sure got quite all of the sudden. LMAO!

WE are the c-talkers and haters?? HA!! Now that's funny.

Still one more to go pee wee. After that you might finally understand the business dynamics of the NFL while you watch about 1/3 of the SEA squad go where the money is. It's called Money Ball man and there are 2-3 premiere teams about to deal with it. Money Ball man! Read all about it.

For the record, I never said I hated SEA -- the football team or the state.

Your creditability is pretty much shot too byc, hell you thought the deadskins were going to win the NFC west. Our defense will kick da chit out of Denver...

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Russell 104.0 QBR
Krapdownhisleg 56.0

laugh

Let's compare notes again after he goes up against Peyton.

Attempts? Completion percentage? Yards passing?

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Russell 104.0 QBR
Krapdownhisleg 56.0

laugh

Those are bs stats anyway. Seabuzzards will lose, they're qb looked like a skeered buck at a kkk meeting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pinotguy

OK, okok, I'm here. And, I'll extend sincere "CONGRATS" on advancing. Won't wish you "Good Luck" going forward but Seaderall was the better NFC team this evening.

Regardless of the outcome in two weeks, I'll be here next August/September to rile you up next season.

Sounds good....you saved some bullets too.
Russell 104.0 QBR
Krapdownhisleg 56.0

laugh

When are people going to wake up and notice our secondary is the best since the early 70's and getting better....we will bird dog Manning all gAME.

If by "bird dog" you mean your secondary will be interfering and holding receivers and not getting called for it, I agree. But there's no comparing Russell and Manning head-to-head unless you're a total dumbazz.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think Sherman is banging Leslie.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by byc

WE are the c-talkers and haters?? HA!! Now that's funny.

Still one more to go pee wee. After that you might finally understand the business dynamics of the NFL while you watch about 1/3 of the SEA squad go where the money is. It's called Money Ball man and there are 2-3 premiere teams about to deal with it. Money Ball man! Read all about it.

For the record, I never said I hated SEA -- the football team or the state.

Your creditability is pretty much shot too byc, hell you thought the deadskins were going to win the NFC west. Our defense will kick da chit out of Denver...

HUH?? Actually, never mind man....seriously.

congrats

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pinotguy

OK, okok, I'm here. And, I'll extend sincere "CONGRATS" on advancing. Won't wish you "Good Luck" going forward but Seaderall was the better NFC team this evening.

Regardless of the outcome in two weeks, I'll be here next August/September to rile you up next season.

Sounds good....you saved some bullets too.
Russell 104.0 QBR
Krapdownhisleg 56.0

laugh

When are people going to wake up and notice our secondary is the best since the early 70's and getting better....we will bird dog Manning all gAME.

If by "bird dog" you mean your secondary will be interfering and holding receivers and not getting called for it, I agree. But there's no comparing Russell and Manning head-to-head unless you're a total dumbazz.

still butt sore.....LMAO!

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Excepted....tough you have to give the second overall pick to the Rams......OUCH! That can set teams back in a big way.

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MadMooner

You're not even funny.

IC B3

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Where is RKAMP? Probably Pulling his pud in Austin

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by MadMooner

You're not even funny.

Yeah, don't be a dik. Sherman is clearly banging okok.

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it seems to me fans of the game and not just a team can plainly see that Seattle has one of the best and most complete secondary units we've seen in some time.

being a fan of defense and not particularly liking the way the rules have been changed to make NFL seem more like a pinball game I really appreciate good defenses.

very good DF line,

decent linebackers

superb secondary for Seattle

very good DF line

superb linebacking corps

and a decent secondary unit for SF

in the pass happy league the NFL has become, advantage Seahawks as was evidenced tonite.

was so glad to see the Lynch fumble negate the terrible non call on the fumble strip by Navvaro, (sp?) that was a great play, too bad his team mate crashed into the running back and snapped his knee like that. Dang near a Theisman moment....brrrr

I think the best team won tonight.

and even though I don't like your particular style of support for your team, I think your assessment and the subsequet qb rating you posted summed up the game in a nutshell.

it might be that Kap has an edge on Wilson on talent, but not brains evidently, the game wasn't decided by refs imo&o but by the players.

and again imo it came down to this, after Kap moving his team downfield for a chance at the win, and staying away from Sherman most of the game, he went for brok to Crabtree up against Sherman

and got it broke off in his azz for his trouble, too bad Sherman's actions after the play and his subsequent interview when game emotion was running high clouded an otherwise incredibly talented and smart play by Sherman. that was a helluva an effort that resulted in the INT.

but on that play, Boldin was wide open on the sideline on the other side, particularly since he didn't go much off the line of scrimmage. Kap never looked his way, he was going Crabtree all the way it seemed to me.

who knows if he'd thrown to Boldin, a gain of 4-8 yards, step out of bounds????

we'll never know and no sense speculating upon it. but in game film if they are to grade Kap accurately, I believe it will be pointed out to him, his error on that play.

I thought it was a great game, and a game of inches, the SF db almost swatted the TD pass away but his timing was off and Wilson put it on his receiver even against great coverage.

Sherman didn't mistime his swat, he made a great play.

And I thoroughly enjoyed the game, it was exciting, with hard hitting, some great individual effort and plays and anyone's
ballgame for the entire contest.

Seattle has a very good team and based upon their body of work this season and this game they very much deserve to represent the NFC in the big dance.

but I'll be surprised indeed, if they don't find Manning a more formidable adversary than Kapernick even though I think it's unlikely he'll scamper for over 100 yards.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny?

I'm serious.....I saw her car outside of the VMAC. I'm not sure what to do so I figured I'd bring it up on a hunting forum.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
but I'm really worried about those Yorkies!

Didn't Bob pick SF to win?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the Colts can beat the mighty Seahawks I'm pretty sure the Broncos can too.

Last edited by 79S; 01/19/14.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seahawk fans are the worst. They have done enough talking to win three Lombardi trophys.
They think their 12th man is something special, dudes, your team built an acoustically loud stadium, Hawk fans were nothing in the King Dome.

Hawk fans are like Charger fans on steroids. Never done a thing, but dynasties in their own minds. If you lose in NY, you'll fade right back into irrelevancy just like San Diego.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is a general lack of discipline throughout the NFL
Coaches need to get tough and start laying out fines to get players under control.
It's not just the talk but also the needless penalties for dead ball fouls. It's stupid to shut down a then and then get a personal foul for some of the crap I see.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Seahawk fans are the worst. They have done enough talking to win three Lombardi trophys.
They think their 12th man is something special, dudes, your team built an acoustically loud stadium, Hawk fans were nothing in the King Dome.

Hawk fans are like Charger fans on steroids. Never done a thing, but dynasties in their own minds. If you lose in NY, you'll fade right back into irrelevancy just like San Diego.

^^^^^what he said^^^^^

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Butt hurt? Not at all. I'm simply rooting for players from my alma-mater. Denver has 3 starters from TTU on their team. Seattle zero. SF has Crabtree. Patriots have Amendola.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Page 22 of 31 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 1234, 219 Wasp, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,462
Posts18,529,152
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.