Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 31 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 30 31
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tracks
There is a general lack of discipline throughout the NFL
Coaches need to get tough and start laying out fines to get players under control.
It's not just the talk but also the needless penalties for dead ball fouls. It's stupid to shut down a then and then get a personal foul for some of the crap I see.

The league needs to get involved and sling suspensions around freely; that would get some attention.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
GB1

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
but I'm really worried about those Yorkies!

Didn't Bob pick SF to win?

TFF!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S
If the Colts can beat the mighty Seahawks I'm pretty sure the Broncos can too.

In a couple weeks we will see.....IMO it's a tossup!

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Seahawk fans are the worst. They have done enough talking to win three Lombardi trophys.
They think their 12th man is something special, dudes, your team built an acoustically loud stadium, Hawk fans were nothing in the King Dome.

Hawk fans are like Charger fans on steroids. Never done a thing, but dynasties in their own minds. If you lose in NY, you'll fade right back into irrelevancy just like San Diego.

Ruined your night too....glad to here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by Tracks
There is a general lack of discipline throughout the NFL
Coaches need to get tough and start laying out fines to get players under control.
It's not just the talk but also the needless penalties for dead ball fouls. It's stupid to shut down a then and then get a personal foul for some of the crap I see.

The league needs to get involved and sling suspensions around freely; that would get some attention.

Yep. Some of the coaches aren't exactly bastions of integrity. Carroll's up at the front of the pack.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Have to give credit to San Fran, they didn't whine or make excuses for their loss and showed class. A lot of their fans on here could learn a lot from them.

Am disappointed with a certain Seahawk, he could use some class and humility himself.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Well the Niners are out, so I could absolutely care less now. Its baseball time... grin

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Percy Harvin will be healthy and with fresh legs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Seahawk fans are the worst. They have done enough talking to win three Lombardi trophys.
They think their 12th man is something special, dudes, your team built an acoustically loud stadium, Hawk fans were nothing in the King Dome.

Hawk fans are like Charger fans on steroids. Never done a thing, but dynasties in their own minds. If you lose in NY, you'll fade right back into irrelevancy just like San Diego.

Ruined your night too....glad to here.

Not at all, iffin you paid attention instead of running your mouth all the time, you would know I'm no fan of the Niners.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Taco270
Have to give credit to San Fran, they didn't whine or make excuses for their loss and showed class. A lot of their fans on here could learn a lot from them.

Am disappointed with a certain Seahawk, he could use some class and humility himself.

They need to be concerned with Kapernick, when the chips were down, he Romo'd big time. His legs will only take him a few more years.

IC B3

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Sure you're not..... wink

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Like I told you clowns....this is a dynasty in the making!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mind folks getting excited when their team wins but okok sounds like a little banty rooster with all his crowing. laugh

Seattle had probably better win this year if they are going to put a win in their Super Bowl statistics. If they don't they may not get another chance with this group of players because of a couple of things called "salary cap" and "free agency". These things can rearrange a player roster pretty quick.

From studying their player contract situation these two things most likely won't treat them well in the very near future.

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sure you're not..... wink

Nope, my team is the one that whooped up on you in the 70's and 80's...you know who that is, don't you?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by pinotguy
You chit talkers sure got quite all of the sudden. LMAO!

OK, okok, I'm here. And, I'll extend sincere "CONGRATS" on advancing. Won't wish you "Good Luck" going forward but Seaderall was the better NFC team this evening.

Regardless of the outcome in two weeks, I'll be here next August/September to rile you up next season.

Sounds good....you saved some bullets too.

Really? I could have sworn I proposed this wager long before the NFC Championship game (the two regular season games as well as the playoff game between the 'Niners and Packers) and you NEVER responded, yea or nay. Not one peep. I considered proposing this bet one more time, this week, but given your track record as a coward, figured you would have been unresponsive, once again.

While the team you root for won today, fair and square, if the manner in which you comport yourself here is indicative of Seahawk fans, your fan-base is, truly, the worst in the NFL.

Again, I am genuinely curious as to why you remain an active member on this forum. As I have observed in an earlier thread, this is a hunter/outdoorsman/gun enthusiast-based forum and you appear to be none of these. Perhaps my observation is incorrect but, based on where you participate here, I doubt it.

I'm becoming more tolerant of intolerant people.
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Get some sleep and you should feel a little better tomorrow....HAHAHAHAHAH smile

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
All I can say is , I'm really glad that Kaper is sad. I figure he and his hanger on thingy bad boys are crying in their beer right about now.

Last edited by eyeball; 01/19/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope the League pulls their heads out of their asses and gets this officiating [bleep] fixed.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Percy Harvin will be healthy and with fresh legs.

As injury prone as Percy is, he'll be hurt in pre-game warm ups.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Like I told you clowns....this is a dynasty in the making!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

I might add that presently eighteen teams have a better super bowl record than Seattle does. If for some un-for-seen reason they happen to beat the Broncos there will still be fifteen teams with a better super bowl record than them.

Your team has a big mountain to climb. laugh

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink
Page 23 of 31 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,773
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.