-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 31 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 30 31
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Crab said Sherman's a TV guy and I ain't a TV guy. He did say that was the only play Sherman made during the whole game. So he did get a dig in. But he refused to discuss it when pressed and he was right about that being the only play he made.

Meanwhile, in a subsequent interview, Sherman said Crabtree was a "mediocre" receiver. He's classless. That wasn't heat of the moment as some have argued the Erin Andrews interview could have been. And ESPN didn't even have the ballz to replay Erin's interview. I guess they will sweep it under the rug and build Sherman up as the greatest person in the whole NFL. LOL.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
but I'm really worried about those Yorkies!

Didn't Bob pick SF to win?

It would be one hell of a comnute but I'll give Bob a place to stay while he digs his way out of this one. I just pray he doesn't pick Seahawks for the SB. eek

Last edited by Scott F; 01/19/14.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Phuuck the Super Bowl I can't wait to see Arnold play ping pong

laugh

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Idared: Sounds like you are in the sore loosers column?
Isn't Seattles team relatively NEW to the NFL?
If I recall correctly the Seattle Seahawks came into being in the year 1976!
If in some roundabout, underhanded, anger motivated way you are trying to denigrate the Seattle Seahawks then you are doing a pisspoor job of it!
THE Seattle Seahawks are nothing less than the SECOND BEST team in all of the NFL this year!
Nothing, a pipsqueak like yourself (and a few others around here!) can utter will change that!
I will say this though, the game today (the WAR!) between the Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49'ers was a lot CLOSER than the final score!
Seattle won that game over an EXCELLENT 49'ers team by the skin of their bloodied teeth!
And I would like to expound on that last a bit - I think the San Francisco 49'ers could have handily won that game today had things changed just a tad here and there!
And, I think the 49'ers, on any given Sunday, could best this years Denver Broncos if they played their up to par!
I am just thankful the Seahawks came from behind (twice?) and came out on top in the end.
The pictures our son sent us from THE press box at Century Link Field during the game were just awesome!
He said it was an amazing and electrifying game.
I am so happy for him to have been in the right place at the right time to get to see this game in person (and for free!).
I see the Seattle Seahawks are 1 (one!) point under-dogs to the great Denver Broncos team for the coming Super-Bowl!
I guess we'll see about that?
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Broncos win the superbowl.

The Seahawks won't be able to put up the points.

IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
257heaven: Be careful casting aspersions at negro athletes - the back and forth I have witnessed, up close, at both college level and professional football and basketball games is nothing less than vitriolic, profane and often times racist!
IF... you think young Mr. Sherman was the complete and sole instigator and sole participant in the days "banter" then you are pathetically naive and ignorant of what you contend.
I agree Mr. Shermans "on air" comments were somewhat less than sportsmanlike and were probably "classless" as you describe them - but again IF you think Mr. Shermans words were unprovoked and not uttered in retaliation, then, indeed, you are ignorant and naive!
Mr. Sherman LED THE LEAGUE in interceptions this year - so again don't even try to cast aspersions upon him.
I'll tell you who had a LOT of class today was the young and amazingly athletic Mr. Kaepernick!
His after game interviews were full of class and sportsmanship - I do disagree with him though when he said the loss was "all on me today" - nothing could be further from the truth, classy but NOT TRUE!
Witness this fact - the the young 49'er quarterback has only been intercepted 11 times this year TOTAL - and Seattles secondary was responsible for 6 of those interceptions over their three games.
The whole Seahawks team (both offense and defense and the coaches!) just fought and clawed their way back into the game and then fought and clawed their way into the lead TWICE (IIRC?)!
I do so hope that the injured San Francisco players leg will heal - that was an unfortunate and unintentional injury.
The Seahawks can be VERY proud of their season this year and VERY proud of their win today.
I wish the Seattle Seahawks a better start in the up coming Super-Bowl than they had today.
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seattles D may not be the '85 Bears or the '00 Ravens, but the secondary at times is as good as either of those teams.

Manning better bring his A game. The Thomas's are both studs and Welker will move the chains.

Should be an awesome game.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
MadMooner: I agree the Super-Bowl (some dimwits are referring to it as The Marijuana Bowl!) this year should be a great one.
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Pete Carroll pimp walk....... laugh

[Linked Image]

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Colon Krapdownhisleg is a worthless POS there is.

IC B3

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Wheres Raunchy Lunatic Reno 911 ? Typical so. cal pusee.

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Kraper and hairball will be playing in the shadow of Pete and Russell for the next decade. hahahahahahaa

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Okok: It sounds like maybe you are "in your cups" a bit?
Now calm down - I thought Mr. Kaepernick played a worthy and great game and conducted himself as a gentleman after the game in all his interviews.
I do wonder what all the tatoos are about but that is just my thought on that.
Have a cup of coffee and let the adrenaline ease away.
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[bleep] him! he's a douche bag like his coach.

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Idared: Sounds like you are in the sore loosers column?
Isn't Seattles team relatively NEW to the NFL?
If I recall correctly the Seattle Seahawks came into being in the year 1976!
If in some roundabout, underhanded, anger motivated way you are trying to denigrate the Seattle Seahawks then you are doing a pisspoor job of it!
THE Seattle Seahawks are nothing less than the SECOND BEST team in all of the NFL this year!
Nothing, a pipsqueak like yourself (and a few others around here!) can utter will change that!
I will say this though, the game today (the WAR!) between the Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49'ers was a lot CLOSER than the final score!
Seattle won that game over an EXCELLENT 49'ers team by the skin of their bloodied teeth!
And I would like to expound on that last a bit - I think the San Francisco 49'ers could have handily won that game today had things changed just a tad here and there!
And, I think the 49'ers, on any given Sunday, could best this years Denver Broncos if they played their up to par!
I am just thankful the Seahawks came from behind (twice?) and came out on top in the end.
The pictures our son sent us from THE press box at Century Link Field during the game were just awesome!
He said it was an amazing and electrifying game.
I am so happy for him to have been in the right place at the right time to get to see this game in person (and for free!).
I see the Seattle Seahawks are 1 (one!) point under-dogs to the great Denver Broncos team for the coming Super-Bowl!
I guess we'll see about that?
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG

First of all I don't care if the Seahawks win or lose. If they win fine. If they lose that is fine also. Your stating I am trying to denigrate the Seattle Seahawks is a joke because I don't care about them or whether they win or lose. The fact they will be in the super bowl means little to me other than I have to listen to folks around here tell of their great accomplishments. laugh

What I do have a problem with is when some fan of theirs continually crows that they are a dynasty in the making when they finally win their SECOND NFC Championship. This is pure BS and if you have any brains you know that as well as I do. There have been precious few teams in the NFL that could be known as somewhat dynasties in their times and the Seahawks ain't about to become one. I grew up in a time when a team I rooted for was as close to being a dynasty in its time as any. Five NFL Championships in seven years is nothing to sneeze at and even with a record like that the team couldn't keep continually winning. It's even harder to accomplish anything close to that in the league today for the very reasons I stated, namely salary cap and free agency.

By your statement Seattle has been in the NFL for over 35 years. In that time they have a 0 and 1 record as far as NFL Championships are concerned. If they win the super bowl they will have a .500 wining percentage. Nothing more, nothing less. If they lose they will still have a .000 winning percentage something nine other teams than them have presently. Before their fans start bragging about being a dynasty I suggest they look at what some other teams have accomplished in the same length of time.

I might add I don't fault any fan for being happy that their team does well. I'm glad your son had a pleasant experience at the game because I know the feeling. But I might add one person can spoil the excitement for a lot of people by making stupid remarks and I know I am not alone in feeling this has been the case here.

Lastly, you have a right to think I am a sore loser but nothing could be funnier. I stated up front I didn't care who won this game and why. I made no comments about the game itself or the refs. If that makes me a sore loser in your eyes then so be it.The best 4 reasons I can show you I don't care about this game or the coming Super Bowl is shown below. wink

[Linked Image]

Enjoy the Super Bowl. I don't care who wins and won't be cheering for either team. laugh

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
okok, I'm as big as a Seahawk fan as there is, was up at 0230 here to root them on. Been a fan since Zorn and Kreig were hucking it to Largent, the embarrassment of Bosworth and remember when John L Williams was our leading receiver for what seemed like forever. I have alot of friends that are niner fans, Saint fans, all the teams we have beat for the most part. A little smack talking is fun, but dude chill out. You don't have to call out everyone who said the Hawk's would lose. Have a little bit of class, enjoy the win and don't be a douche about it. It's still just a game where grown men get paid WAY to much to play, and ultimately the game has ZERO effect on most peoples lives.

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Pay back for too many clowns talking chit about the Hawks...told all these clowns they were destine to go to the SB....just pay back back to the HATERS!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
but I'm really worried about those Yorkies!

Didn't Bob pick SF to win?
Why yes, yes he did. And thanks for noticing. lol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
okok, I'm as big as a Seahawk fan as there is, was up at 0230 here to root them on. Been a fan since Zorn and Kreig were hucking it to Largent, the embarrassment of Bosworth and remember when John L Williams was our leading receiver for what seemed like forever. I have alot of friends that are niner fans, Saint fans, all the teams we have beat for the most part. A little smack talking is fun, but dude chill out. You don't have to call out everyone who said the Hawk's would lose. Have a little bit of class, enjoy the win and don't be a douche about it. It's still just a game where grown men get paid WAY to much to play, and ultimately the game has ZERO effect on most peoples lives.

+1 truer words never spoken.

Easy to get wrapped up in the enthusiasm but at the end of the day its still just a game. Aside from some good natured smack talking, and some pride and elation in our favorite teams it really doesn't effect any of our lives come tomorrow.

At the end of the day the Seahawks got the win but the Niner's played their asses off and very easy the result could have been different. It was a good hard fought game by both teams and neither has a single reason to either gloat about it or hang their heads.

Page 24 of 31 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

244 members (1lessdog, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 219 Wasp, 34 invisible), 2,424 guests, and 1,078 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,771
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.