Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 31 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 30 31
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
It will be a sad day when my life revolves around a football team and I say "we" and "us" like I actually play for them...
oh I forgot the "12th man" counts as being on the team LMAO

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Amen!

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It's even more sad when you're in complete agreement and it costs you 2200.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Who know the games were gonna go that way...

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
That reply didn't help.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
It will be a sad day when my life revolves around a football team and I say "we" and "us" like I actually play for them...
oh I forgot the "12th man" counts as being on the team LMAO

A lot of truth to that! (And I like the 'hawks!)

Originally Posted by Steelhead
Where is Scott telling me how wrong I am about how [bleep] most of the people in the PNW are?

This tread is a ringing endorsement.

One douchebag doesn't make a whole region....

On second thought, there are a bunch of screwed up yahoos in the PNW, and Pugetopolis seems to be the epicenter. Never mind.

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Of course it don't, but the victims will take it to heart.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
It's even more sad when you're in complete agreement and it costs you 2200.
That's more stoopid than sad. lol

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Perhaps.

You win some and you lose some.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You'll have that 2200 back by lunchtime.

Me

IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It's MLK day in Va, Andrew. I can't even be a lawyer until tomorrow.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Think I will root for class in the Superbowl this year.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
Pete Carroll pimp walk....... laugh

[Linked Image]

He looks like the Planters peanut mascot. laugh

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
257heaven: Be careful casting aspersions at negro athletes - the back and forth I have witnessed, up close, at both college level and professional football and basketball games is nothing less than vitriolic, profane and often times racist!
IF... you think young Mr. Sherman was the complete and sole instigator and sole participant in the days "banter" then you are pathetically naive and ignorant of what you contend.
I agree Mr. Shermans "on air" comments were somewhat less than sportsmanlike and were probably "classless" as you describe them - but again IF you think Mr. Shermans words were unprovoked and not uttered in retaliation, then, indeed, you are ignorant and naive!
Mr. Sherman LED THE LEAGUE in interceptions this year - so again don't even try to cast aspersions upon him.
I'll tell you who had a LOT of class today was the young and amazingly athletic Mr. Kaepernick!
His after game interviews were full of class and sportsmanship - I do disagree with him though when he said the loss was "all on me today" - nothing could be further from the truth, classy but NOT TRUE!
Witness this fact - the the young 49'er quarterback has only been intercepted 11 times this year TOTAL - and Seattles secondary was responsible for 6 of those interceptions over their three games.
The whole Seahawks team (both offense and defense and the coaches!) just fought and clawed their way back into the game and then fought and clawed their way into the lead TWICE (IIRC?)!
I do so hope that the injured San Francisco players leg will heal - that was an unfortunate and unintentional injury.
The Seahawks can be VERY proud of their season this year and VERY proud of their win today.
I wish the Seattle Seahawks a better start in the up coming Super-Bowl than they had today.
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You call me pathetically naive and ignorant? [bleep] you!

I never said he was the only instigator. Classy players know when to trash talk. Classless clowns like Sherman call their opponents "sorry receivers" and "mediocre" after the game is over in two separate interviews. There's no room for that in professional sports. It just shows that he is truly a classless POS. Obviously you didn't read all I said. I've personally met and had conversations with Crabtree and he's taken the time to talk to my kids. Even any dummy that watched Crab's locker room interview can see the difference between him and Sherman.

You're the one that's pathetic and naive and ignorant. Completely ignorant.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sherman will be defense player of the year in the NFL....book it! talk the talk walk the walk. hehehehehhe LOB!

That is sad. He should be held to a higher standard on and off the field if he's so good. But obviously the seasucks fans love his classless antics because they are classless themselves. There's lots of kids watching and they're learning��they're learning.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Where is Scott telling me how wrong I am about how [bleep] most of the people in the PNW are?

This tread is a ringing endorsement.

I'm seeing plenty of evidence of that here. Learning a lot! Wanted to take my kids up there for vacation soon because I've never seen it. Now thinking I can go to my grave without seeing any of it. Feel the same way about NYC and most of Kalifornia and now Colorado is inching up maybe neck and neck with WA (with apologies to KDK).

But I've already seen most of Colorado.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wonder what time the dikhead will be up today. Probably stoned out of his mind last night.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Wonder what time the dikhead will be up today. Probably stoned out of his mind last night.

Whatever time his mom wakes him up?

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sherman will be defense player of the year in the NFL....book it! talk the talk walk the walk. hehehehehhe LOB!

I've been in the locker room with some of the best hockey players ever at charity games.

The way they act and their attitude in general is why I respect hockey players about a million times more than football or basketball players.

I will always remember the story about an "agitator" on the Red Wings a few years ago stood up on the bench and started chirping at Joe Sakic as he skated by. One of his teammates pulled his ass back down into the sitting position and told he he wasn't allowed to say a damn thing to Joe. Said agitator STFU.

As it should be.

Sherman is a classless POS. How skilled he is doesn't change that. They are not mutually exclusive.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by iddave
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Whatever time his mom wakes him up?

"Sleepless in Seattle"

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime

Page 26 of 31 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1234, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 67 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,078
Posts18,482,781
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.