-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
.......and I need spell check. wow that was gramatically disgusting.

I saw SACTOLLER post here, I dont know a thing about the guy other than, I posted up a bag of 7mmSAUM brass that was pretty tough to get at the time, I was asking fair yet inflated market value for it, but the ad requested that the check sent to me be made out to St. Lukes hospital. he bought the brass and the check was not made out to the hospital, it was made to me and it was for ALOT more than the asking price. I would go to bat for this guy based on his selfless actions.

Mark Doberinski is another who on their own dime elected to send me some bullets because I had asked about the performance of the said bullet. it amounted to basically 25 of every weight and diameter berger that mark owned. I would defend this guy to and eat my hat if I were wrong....all based on one simple selfless action.

I felt like this thread was headed right into the schitter, and I wanted to re introduce a thank you in hopes of seeing the humanity that the fire' was faomous for during my indoctrination.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Greg
A very good post on Mark's behalf, I can only hope that Mark will follow up on your request.

Tim

"I hate rude behaviour in a man .....I won't tolerate it." Capt. Woodrow F. Call (Tommy Lee Jones) The Movie "Lonesome Dove"

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I am surprised the Ruger Charger fiasco did not end his selling days here on the Fire.....

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 01/29/14.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I am surprised the Ruger Charger fiasco did not end his selling days here on the Fire.....

I doubt even THIS will.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Just curious as to why you gentlemen that have had bad, and misrepresented dealings with Mark didn't come out previously and make this known to the campfire community?

Here is a link... Read all responses.. or as many as you can stomach.

Would seem some members posting on that thread owe other members an apology.

That's some funny [bleep]! Some guys are real slow learners. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it ain't a Christian!

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Just curious as to why you gentlemen that have had bad, and misrepresented dealings with Mark didn't come out previously and make this known to the campfire community?

That's some funny [bleep]! Some guys are real slow learners. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it ain't a Christian!

What's bad all those guys piled on Yalie, I'm surprised he stuck around after that bashing he took.

I just wanted to know the sn and a better picture of that bolt. But he ran off said gun was not for sale any longer... I'm far from being mr money bags I wanted to know something's on this rifle. Before I committed but he left us all hanging when some questions were asked.

Last edited by 79S; 01/29/14.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Yea, and another pile on thread for "The Chosen One"

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7687084/1

I was a dirty rotten bastud for my perhaps overspoken response to lil Mark and his continuous pot stirring chit! Even received a PM from a gent in WA insisting that I owe 24hr members an apology for my 'rant'! When I refused he then told me I had mental issues and needed some soul searching and "anger management"! I wasn't overly polite on my response to that PM so he then told me I was immature and had temper tantrums like his 6yr old grandson. I said some things I probably shouldn't have but kinda torqued when someone who knew lil Mark as well as me was defending him for whatever reason. He then asked if I was in the area someday to "call him and he would teach me some manners"! Guess 'anger mangement' only goes one way? Well, I have had some arse kickings and cannot remember one I wanted a do over on so told him I surely wouldn't drive 1200 miles or whatever so he could 'have his way with me'!!! wink Always kinda questioned why someone would say "hey, drive across the country to my house and I will kick your arse". Guess that is the way tough guys do it on the net eh?? smile

On his Charger fiasco he invited me in with his cheap shot about me showing up to call him a narcissist so I considered that an invitation that would please him? smile

I think I had/have him pretty well pegged in both instances, a thief and a liar! Personally wouldn't piss down his throat if his guts were on fire!

Felt Yallie damn sure didn't deserve how he was treated etc from the Marky Fan Boy Club!! Doubt though that many will apologize cause it just tain't cool, specially on 'the net'!!

Don't be a douche defending someone you have never met or had a deal or two with on the net. I have to know someone in person for a considerable length of time before I will jeopardize my honor, integrity and word!! Kinda like cosigning for a coworker after a couple months.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Anyone can "say they are a Christian"! However, it is when you actually 'act' like one that really matters! Me thinks there is some fibbing going on with a certain individual that frequents here and throws it in others face. He stated a "church member" was driving him to CA? Wonder if he took his laptop and let that fella read these threads concerning his behavior on the way down?? NOT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Read some of that Safariman experience thread and you will see why.
Call outs get reamed.
Sometimes it's justified.......this one, well........

Have Dog

Will Travel

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SDWhirlwind

Anyone can "say they are a Christian"! However, it is when you actually 'act' like one that really matters! Me thinks there is some fibbing going on with a certain individual that frequents here and throws it in others face. He stated a "church member" was driving him to CA? Wonder if he let that fella read these threads concerning his behavior on the way down?? NOT

Guys who lead off with the whole "I'm a God fearing Christian" bit are a lot like guys who tell you they were Navy Seals........they usually aren't, and they usually have an agenda.

IC B3

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Im going to call out 'slave some day.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I'm going to call out myself. I'm an assshole...don't deal with me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Read a couple linked "pile on" threads. WoW...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lot of folks on that 71 thread who were 180 degrees wrong. Including a lot of high post count guys. Wonder how crow tastes?

Wonder how many people got hosed on insurance and annuities to pay for safaris back in the day. At least the judge didn't buy his line of crap.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SLM
Im going to call out 'slave some day.

Bring it Jose.....
I will take you down.......to Chinatown.

P.S. It's pretty wild down there.....we'll have fun.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slg888

+1. laugh

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
i went back and read Yalie's original thread. he got DESTROYED
for his actions. seems like he was right, after all.

seems he might be due more than a few apologies.

ked

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 01/29/14.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
i went back and read Yalie's original thread. he got DESTROYED
for his actions. seems like he was right, after all.

seems he might be due more than a few apologies.

ked
funny how dogpiles work isn't it. Real easy to jump on board and slam somebody when that's what all the cool kids are doing. Don't hold your breath on those apologies.

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
It very well might be that when Yalie had issues Safariman it was the beginning of the end. Prior to that he might have been the stand up guy everyone thought.Not condoning what he has gone on but circumstance might have brought on these changes. They say desperate people do desperate things.

Last edited by Farming; 01/29/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slg888

I hate to say it but its true. He sat at the top of a hill in TN yesterday, put out a camo stop sign and then filmed people crash their cars for an hour while posting to Facebook. The videos were clearer than Mark's Winchester pics. What a prick! laugh

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 63 invisible), 2,387 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,269
Posts18,486,588
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.