Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I haven't met an expert rifleman yet that was worth a shyt with a shotgun...though most think they are. smile

I need to arrange for you to meet Paladin [David]. grin

I'd like that.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anybody that hates somebody they don't know is a moron.

Uh oh.

How much disdain am I allowed to have? I'm treading on thin ice here.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

Uh oh.

I think it plateaus out at mild irritation.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Uh oh.

Did you and you're new buddy make nice nice yet?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Real men don't need big dogs to compensate for their inadequacy.

LOL
IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
When the POS cop got the front door he said " I just shot your dog". The correct statement would have been " I had to shot your dog to protect my self, he intended to shoot the dog as soon as he exited his cruiser. Then he verbally intimidated/threatened the dog owner after telling him he shot his dog. Really!!!

Anyone have any idea where this happened and what police dept this POS worked for?? I am just livid on this incident.

Doc

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Real men don't need big dogs to compensate for their inadequacy.

The size of ones dog, should be proportional to the size of ones lot. Small lot, small dog. Anything under an acre, should be cat, or gerbil only.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We stopped at a Florida DQ on our way to Disney and the fools DIDN'T HAVE STEAK FANGERS!!!!!!! When she saw the appalled look on my face the girl asked, "You're from Texas aren't you? They always look like that after they ask for steak fingers." (She pronounced it "fingers" instead of "fangers", which looking back on it might have been the source of our confusion.)

By they did have quesadillas...... "Whoa, wait. I started out a few hours from Meheekoh and we had steak fangers and no kaysuhdillus. Then I drove all cotton pickin day to Florida and now DareEKuWeen has dog gone Messcan food and NO STEAK FANGERS?" ------ "Yes sir. That's correct. That's the question y'all always ask right after you get that look on your face you just had."
DQ's used to be all ice-cream when I was a kid. Then they started making them bigger and calling them "Brazier's". I remember they had the "Belt Buster". Most DQ's have a pretty limited food menu. My Dad had the one in Hillsboro bought and the old boy backed out on him. The one closest to us is still an ice cream only. There's a drive in next to it and the same guy used to own both. Then the DQ got sold off with the agreement they not serve food and the restaurant not serve ice cream.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by okok

Somebody needs to plug you,the world would be a nicer place.

You just say that because your life sucks.

Travis

Wow...how'd I miss that? That high tide effect is really on.

Good thread. Lots of death wishes.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Doctor_Encore
When the POS cop got the front door he said " I just shot your dog". The correct statement would have been " I had to shot your dog to protect my self, he intended to shoot the dog as soon as he exited his cruiser. Then he verbally intimidated/threatened the dog owner after telling him he shot his dog. Really!!!

Anyone have any idea where this happened and what police dept this POS worked for?? I am just livid on this incident.

Doc

He exited his vehicle gun in hand. He had already made up his mind he was going to shoot a dog or two.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W

Doc

Twin Falls, ID

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Once more:

An unrestrained dog is a feral dog as far as I'm concerned.

What exactly is your definition of unrestrained?

confused

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Doc

He exited his vehicle gun in hand. He had already made up his mind he was going to shoot a dog or two.

That was my take, also.

Stupid owner
Stupid cop.

smirk

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Might be a good idear to have a bag of dog biscuits along with you. Dogs become your best friend quick.
I pulled into a place once and this huge German Shep. stretched out and put his paws on my trucks windersill. This was a big dog. Gave him a piece of venison jerky and he was good to go.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Guess he won't let his dogs run loose in the hood anymore. I would have let the dog bite me then sue the idiot dog owner.
Done it b4.

Last edited by krupp; 02/11/14.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Good thread. Lots of death wishes.

Travis

Somebody needs to plug you,the world would be a nicer place.

So, we have this jerkoff okok that just ran his "Anxieties" problem past the group here,......tellin' me

Trust me....you're on my short list Mister. wink

....and writin' the chit to you quoted above......

.........In the lack of any immediately brilliant comment, I'm just going to fall back on WOW !

Sickos abound.

WE'RE CONDUCTING A DIALOGUE WITH ONE,.....

Please do a double GFY invocation, if you can.

.....for okok,.....stomps foot, yells SHOO !

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I haven't met an expert rifleman yet that was worth a shyt with a shotgun...though most think they are. smile

I need to arrange for you to meet Paladin [David]. grin

I'd like that.

A little birdy told me that David was going to try to make it to the Gathering here. grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nice.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wildbill59

Doc

Twin Falls, ID
Just to be exact it was Filer, ID, about 5 miles east of Twin Falls. You know, one of those country towns where people have to lock their doors and keep vicious dogs due to all the home invasions and drive-bys, where no one says hello to their neighbors but rather eyes them suspiciously while keeping their hand on the butt of their guns. Where they have a mortality rate in the police department approaching 50% annually and the sound of gunfire is as omnipresent as the smell of cows.

Where people hide behind high fences and live in constant fear of violating any of the local ordinances lest the SWAT team drive through their door in an MRAP. Where people save their money and look forward to the day when they can move to someplace safe, like Detroit.

You know the kind of place, typical small country town America.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 22250rem, 219DW, 56 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,871
Posts18,518,028
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.