Hop To
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Originally Posted by JWP58
You know what, I guess hindsight is 20/20, because that's what I should've done.

Oh no, [bleep] that. Im never selling ANYTHING over the internet again.

1. Its not with the trouble
2. Its their word vs. mine
3. It results in this [bleep] storm when a grown ass man acts like a child that spent his allowance on something and then regrets it.

p.s. I wasn't hostile until and entire forum took one mans word based on NOTHING and made me into the bad guy.

I believe your lack of communication caused 99% of your problem!

No what caused my problem was not going with my gut feeling that the guy wanted to back out of the deal when he sent me the "well I mailed you the money order, but im having second thoughts". Shouldve told him to [bleep] off at that time, but then he would've made a thread about how I sold it out from under him after he mailed off a payment....

GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
JWP, not taking sides here, but I gave up selling here too for the most part. I'll gladly pay the Ebay fees rather than wade through the BS that the classifieds have become.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by huntsonora

p.s. I wasn't hostile until and entire forum took one mans word based on NOTHING and made me into the bad guy.

You are such a victim here. Poor baby

You know I have to take a trip down close to your neck of the woods to pick up a topper next week. We could have a chat about it then if you'd like. Maybe some espresso?? I hear that's what the trendy CO's like these days....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You know I have to take a trip down close to your neck of the woods to pick up a topper next week. We could have a chat about it then if you'd like. Maybe some espresso?? I hear that's what the trendy CO's like these days....

Perfect! Look me up and I'll let you buy me lunch

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

keep diggin'

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Are you asking Huntsonora to go on a Man Date?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
No, just a serious meet & greet. Im not too far from Windsor so I figured I might as well get to know him. Seems like a super nice guy!

And he's very interested in me apparently since he's following this thread closely.

Last edited by JWP58; 02/13/14.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Did he accept? Huntsonora don't strike me as the "espresso" type

Last edited by JBO69; 02/13/14.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
We can keep this retarded thread going forever if you all like. It will be fun. We can keep discussing this magical lens that does work, but doesn't. And the "dirty camera" that needed to be cleaned sooooo badly...

Should be fun fellas, I hope we can push this to a few hundred pages!!!!

It will be epic! Might as well have some fun right?

p.s. anyone that lives in Colorado likes espresso if you get what I mean...lol

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
And he's very interested in me apparently since he's following this thread closely.

I think Huntsonora's goal is too rid 24hr from cheap-asswipes like yourself.

No problem, my Iphone travels. Good luck selling on 24hr, I'll be there if you ever post an item for sale.

p.s. anyone that lives in WYOMING likes espresso if you get what I mean...lol

Fixed it for you.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I bought GreatWaputi's Tikka today. He showed on time, we talked a bit, he handed me the box, I looked in, said Great, handed him an envelope with a bunch of hundred dollar bills in it, he put it in his pocket, we talked fishing some more, I gave him some smoked tuna, we shook hands, and left.

That's how it's supposed to be.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀Ën Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
GW got $$ and smoked tuna and all you got was a Tikka? You were robbed! grin

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Here is maybe a solution (that is if you want it to be). How about the buyer taking the camera and lens to a shop, if it truly does not work (proof needs to be shown), the seller gives the money back + the cost of the shop looking. Who knows maybe there wont be a charge.

If it does work, then the buyer learned how to operate the camera and made a great deal.

Would this be an option to the both of you????

Last edited by Greenbrier; 02/13/14.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
No. I sold him a camera with three lenses and ALL of them worked. This dipshit will probably smash one and take it in. I mean he's already lied a few times, whats one more gonna hurt right?

Im not a sucker, sorry.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by slg888

I think Huntsonora's goal is too rid 24hr from cheap-asswipes like yourself.

No problem, my Iphone travels. Good luck selling on 24hr, I'll be there if you ever post an item for sale.

p.s. anyone that lives in WYOMING likes espresso if you get what I mean...lol

Fixed it for you.

You must be [bleep] retarded since I already stated Im not going to even bother with the hassle anymore. Cant you read dipshit? And yes I do live in Wyoming, if you're passing through let me know...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Buyer said lens doesn't work on Auto-focus.

JP-isnt it possible he's right and you only tested it NOT using auto-focus? Wouldnt you feel like an azz for attacking him so childishly if it turns out you're wrong about it working 100%?

And your statement that you should have told him to F off when he gave you the option to sell to another shows you to be a real hot head. What do you expect others to think about you when you post schit like that? Why would that simple offer be so offensive to you? Good grief.

Bottom line....this thread would never had legs had you not IGNORED the mans PM.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
No I wouldn't, because it worked just fine for me. I can not fly to NY and hold his hand.

I wouldn't have ignored him if he wasn't a liar.

This thread can go on for 1500 pages, one thing will remain the same. NO REFUND. An inspection period was not discussed, and a refund was not discussed until he decided he really didn't want it....after he mailed his payment.

Pretty straight forward.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I'll be passing thru w/Kris Powers in Ranchester this September for 2 weeks loser.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm now done with this thread.

So, just so we're all clear...

Who's the liar?

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
JWP58,

If the only thing that was the issue was it not working on Auto-Focus, I hardly believe he would smash it. Why dont you let him take it to a non-biased individual, have it inspected, and if it truly did not work, give him his money back. If it does work, he is outta luck.

I really dont understand why someone would be willing to keep money if this was the case. Why the harsh attitude of a stern NO?

Does this mean that from now on we are to assume all the things we buy here are not working and not to expect our money back no matter what?

Again, a non-player seems like a logical answer. You could even find a shop yourself and ask that the camera be taken there.

I hardly believe he could manipulate the camera for all features to work except one.

Last edited by Greenbrier; 02/13/14.
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

180 members (450yukon, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 22 invisible), 2,019 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,507
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.