Campfire Tracker
I'm sending a deposit... just in case!

J

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Ha I offered to send one but he said there was no need (I guess they're easy to get rid of if someone backs out), think I 'm gonna call him in the am and get a deposit headed his way as well.

You getting an extra mag?

Brett
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Was planning to check the mag first, then decide if I needed an extra. I'm pretty slo-mo with a 22lr bolt-gun.

What's the price?

Jason

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I mainly just want one if/when I lose the first.

He said 50-60 for an additional, but he couldn't give me an exact price off the top of his head.

Brett
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Brett,

I had a special request and offered a deposit since it was outside normal operating procedure. Should have mentioned this. I wouldn't sweat it.

Jason

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thanks for the heads up.

Brett
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
G',

It looks like your 7-08 does OK on Raccoons. Did you make slippers out of it?!?

Thanks.

Laffin'!

SLM,

308's RULE!

Shane,

308's are my favorite...especially in non chrome-lined CM bores.(grin)

'lia,

Rather "surprising" results today.

OEM 77/22 setback and punched "K",bobbed to 20",FL bedded for better Laddering. Laffin'!

Virgin R/P's,Fed GMM primers(which I [bleep] hate),'110,necks sized for concentricity and constriction. Arbitrarily bumped a "Max" Load to 12.5grs,wearing a goodly smooch and shot zero confirmation at the 100yd line.

[Linked Image]

[bleep] Rugers anyhow. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Cheer up,I clean the bore every 10rds. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

You are doing "great".

Laffin'!

SquatToPee,

I'll toss you an underhand pitch.

How loud is your Imagination,when you "shoot"it?!?

You poor poor stupid [bleep].

Wow +P+.

'neth,

Bustin' outta closets,while Whining...be SquatToPee's longsuit.

Bless her heart.

4th,

If only in the interest of R&D.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Bucked 6.5" offa the eldest Annie 54...which was 25.5" to boltface,from crown. If only so SquatToPee can follow along with her Imagination and Pretend,it's now 19". Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Anywhoo,at 25.5" as per OEM issued,it clocked 1290fps on the nose,with this lot. Losing 6.5" cost it 4.7 fps. I reckon that a fair trade in overall portability,balance,handling and the warm/fuzzy in general.(grin)

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/IMG_1084.jpg[/img]

Just a bit ago.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/853/k1sj.jpg[/img]

Will reshape the front,FL bed the channel to keep it from walkin' and then flog on it purty good like. Despite unscrewin' the choke,it still shot 50yd bugholes,as per it's usual.

Sooooooo...there is NO [bleep] way I'd go longer than 19" on one and the other is 18.5",if only for more conversation.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/844/hjr4.jpg[/img]

I'd order an extry mag or two outta da gate,as they ain't plug & play in OEM form and he drums 'em up tight. Hint.

Yacked at him today,myself and he mentioned that I were good for bidness. Imagine that?!?(grin) Got his wheels turnin' on another project and it's gonna SET the stage.

I'd send a deposit...BIG deposit.

[bleep] hint.

P.S. and by the way,this Winter Weather sucks.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/853/kx9o.jpg[/img]

Laffin'!

Brett,

Read the above.(grin)

[bleep] HINT.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Boxer

Yacked at him today,myself and he mentioned that I were good for bidness. Imagine that?!?(grin) Got his wheels turnin' on another project and it's gonna SET the stage.

Thought you was generous letting us catch up with our own 54 bolts now you drop a nuke from outta space? Now what? Spill the frijoles!!!

Jason

PS - thanks for the R&D

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like you're just "short" of a Max load

[Linked Image]

But probably just as well because I can't see shooting a ladder with a chipmunk rifle anyway

You really need to take some off the other end of the rifle ( butt end ) to keep them balanced. Ya keep this crap up every one of your "rifles" will be like those stupid looking pistol grip rifle Thingys with scopes on 'em

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
4th,

There's gonna be alotta broken hearts,when realization sets in and folks start wishing they would/coulda/shoulda'd a 54R. The GOOD Old Days is right [bleep] now.

I can only lead 'em to water...I cain't make 'em drink.

Hint.

'lia,

Actually a purty crisp load,given the particulars of the Virgins,lot of powder,primer temp,chamber dimensions and the like. Key in a K-Hornet Virgin Transformation(you'll wanna write this down),is headspace control and yielding fully formed cases...though in fairness,your Imagination IS rather [bleep] entertaining. Laffin'!

In fact,should you feel free to Pretend some more,I'd enjoy hearing the "particulars" on your K-Hornet(s),as I prolly really don't have that many and I'm happy to letcha' Imagine it's all "new" to me...should it bolster your creativity. Laffin'!

Really appreciate your in depth Tutorial,on popping the breech end offa SINISTER Anschutz 54 Match's chamber,as opposed to losing the Goat [bleep] iron front platform and over halfa foot of spout. That too is fascinating Pretend and copious Imagination. Especially on a shank that's grooved and timed to eek a 27MOA cantilever's inherent goodness. Laffin'!

In fact,should you feel free to Pretend some more,I'd enjoy hearing the "particulars" on your Anschutz 54 conversion(s). Use as much Imagination and Pretend as you deem requisite,to make it "real". Laffin'!

Always a treat to be regaled by someone,with your "experience" and "knowledge" and I appreciate your obliviously ratcheting up the humor quotient to Full [bleep] Tilt. Bless your heart.

Perhaps mebbe touching upon another and if only to fuel your Imagination even more. I'd say that bobbing a 700 VSSF spout 5-inches,is gonna bear a touch more fruit...than losing 5" from the breech end. Not that you'd understand barrel contours and other "Technical" tidbits like that. Laffin'!

If only in the interest of R&D,I'd mention that the recipe that shined in the 26" spout,done likewise at 21". Ain't it funny how it ACTUALLY works?!? Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Mebbe "tell" me about crowns and bore maintenance too? Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G4597.jpg[/img]

I've zero intent to rain on your Parade...if only because you're doing "great".

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/42/m1bp.jpg[/img]

Here's hoping that you can muster the Imagination and Pretend requisite,to keep Reality from colliding with your Fantasy,as you do your "best". You got me on the ropes.

Laffin'!

Wow +P+.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That not only fueled my pretend and imagine, it pulled the rip cord on my uproarious

BTW, since you ignored JohnBurns' request to post your longest shot on game, I found it on youtube and posted it for you above. smile

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Speaking of you-tube,

B show's the uninitiated and uninformed how to break in a long range barrel

and no,B, you can't borrow my ladder.

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/07/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
That not only fueled my pretend and imagine, it pulled the rip cord on my uproarious

BTW, since you ignored JohnBurns' request to post your longest shot on game, I found it on youtube and posted it for you above. smile

When asked for particulars Lil Fish will reliably whine and post staged picts from the backyard. It's just his thing.

The idea of him actually doing any LR game shooting makes me smile. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'lia,

Hardly a "secret",that Burns is the biggest piece of Whining [bleep] schit going. She's a bottom feeding purveyor of Snake Oil and utter [bleep] cluelessness...though in no particular order.

I'll feign my "surprise",that you continually venture further and further away,from all things The Rifle. My fingers is crossed,that you're not outta Imagination or Pretend.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

G',

Mebbe if you hop in the golf cart,cinch the seatbelt tight,squeeze your eyes closed as tightly as you can,run a microphone to the "motor" and headphones over your pointy tinfoil hat,you'll be able to...

Pretend That You Could

The Texas version of everything,is [bleep] hilarious! I enjoy your Imagination,almost as much as you do.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Burns,

You epic Whining [bleep] kchunt...I musta missed it when you cited who are trying to [bleep] and outta what,next? Laffin'!

I look forward to your backing up for Dinks and "thinking" it's "something",as you scream "Get SOME!"...from someone else's pasture.

Laffin'!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I would venture to say that less then 1% on here could handle a 395 standing on the ground as good as you can on a springboard. Just don't let it go to your head. Laffin!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Did you make a plunge cut?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It doesn't seem like you get tired of writing the same stuff over, and over, and over, and over....

Ya gotta come up with some new material dude.

I suggest firing your writers and hiring some new blood.

smile

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
MCH,

I've seen me and am more than a touch comfy in the "odds".(grin) I'm rather at ease in sandbagging more than a bunch,so as to let the Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhukks,flaunt their Imaginations,as they practice their Pretend. Only "fair",to grant 'em that delusion.(grin)

Now as to that victim in particular,it hung out and back,running parallel to a chocked-full Feesh Crick,writhing with Salmonids. Trouble was,it HAD to go the other way,if only for compliance and to eek the goody,both. It was sourced due it's Grade(falling within a set of very specific,high browed parameters,of keen interest to the Landowner and "OK'd" by The State)...so it were sound as a nut and easy to work with. Key to dealing with something housing that much weight and length in the wrong direction,is my old friend The Dutchman. I'll happily swing stuff,that others wouldn't touch with a 100' [bleep] pole.(grin)

Sooooooo,I always wanna reach the toughest part first and have it nipped,long prior to any potential for excitement. The far corner is lonngggggg gone and double-cut for relief,by the initial Dutchman on the gunning shot and relieved yet again,on the back-cut. I wanna be a bar's thickness above the gunning shot,when I back it up and sweep past the Dutchman...so as I move to the holding wood side,it'll set and dance away from same,then swing into the lay. One of many reasons why I'm a 75CJ fan and drive both the tooth proper and it's gullet,different from most. Conjoin same,with the best powerhead on the Planet and a skookum bar and you KNOW what's gonna happen,long before it do. No different than shooting.(grin)

The canopy precluded catching the top's movement and wild arc into the lay,but the footage lends an inkling to the astute...which is why all these [bleep] Window Lickers are well beyond clueless,as a best case scenario. That despite their Imaginations and it's Pretend,working in overdrive and to the best of their "abilities". Laffin'!

Funny schit!

'lia,

'Course it's the [bleep] same,as it ain't like you went and purchased your first [bleep] clue,today at lunch. Funniest part is,tomorrow will be the [bleep] same. Laffin'!

Here I was on Pins & Needles awaiting you to wax eloquent on your K-Hornet(s),Annie54(s) and whacking 5 and 6+ inches of chamber offa your spouts...if only as starters.

If/when you pry your kchunt offa the couch,do tell,because you are really doing "great"!

Laffin'!

Kiss,find pressure and rock on.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I should have watched part one before asking! I don't mind [bleep] with the Dutchman but I have never done it on something that size or from a springboard. Very impressive.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I love a Dutchman and the only time I don't cut a far corner off...is if/when something hangs over the top of me. The bigger the wood,the more I become a Dutchman Slut,because once you reach that wood and remove it from the equation,you needn't ever fret it again.

One of these days,I'll revisit uploading schit and I'll blow your mind. Got some GOOD schit of swingin' a 10'++ rotten butted shell of a Spruce,wayyyyyyy 'round the hill and UP into a lay...all without a face.(grin)

[Linked Image]

THE Drive From Hell,is far and away the best footage of All [bleep] Time. Last day of the Season and a 1000'++ right of way drive,so the Road Crew had sumptin' to do all Winter. I set schit up the whole day and drove it with a 7,500 board foot or so hammer and walked away into the sunset.

INSTANT Classic.(grin)

Oooooops...I should fuel some more Imagination,so the gals can drum up even more Pretend.

Kiss,find pressure and rock on.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

Page 21 of 58 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (6mmbrfan, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 18 invisible), 1,585 guests, and 797 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,964
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.