Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 58 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 57 58
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
A pink rifle does not help reinforce the claims of "internet bully"
I would think something in a flame pattern would serve better...

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It's your Imagination,Pretend with it...however you please.

Noone would know better than you,that which horns you up and gets your flame on,you "hard charger" you. Laffin'!

Kiss,find pressure and rock on.

[Linked Image]

I apologize in advance,for horning you up yet again. From just where do you Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumb [bleep] hail from?!? I know...I know,Texas.

Laffin'!

'lia,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you venture yet further and further away from ALL things The Rifle. Laffin'!

My bad,I couldn't know all them rifles/chamberings were "rare".

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Heck, I'll go ahead and help you out. Here are some synonyms (a "synonym" means words that have the same meaning as another, for you lumber jacks out there)

Synonyms for "pretend"

act, affect, allege, assume, be deceitful, be hypocritical, beguile, bluff, cheat, claim, claim falsely, counterfeit, cozen, deceive, delude, dissemble, dissimulate, dupe, fake out, feign, fish*, fool, fudge, hoodwink*, impersonate, jazz, jive, lay claim, let on, make out, malinger, masquerade, mislead, pass off, pass oneself off as, profess, purport, put on*, put up a front, sham*, shuck and jive, simulate, stonewall, sucker, whitewash

Synonyms for "imagination"

acuteness, artistry, awareness, chimera, cognition, conception, creation, creative thought, creativity, enterprise, fabrication, fancy, fantasy, flight of fancy, idea, ideality, illusion, image, imagery, ingenuity, insight, inspiration, intelligence, invention, inventiveness, mental agility, notion, originality, perceptibility, realization, resourcefulness, sally, supposition, thought, thoughtfulness, unreality, verve, vision, visualization, wit, wittiness

Synonyms for "fueling"

charge, fan, feed, fill 'er up, fill up, fire, gas, gas up, incite, inflame, nourish, service, stoke up, supply, sustain, tank up

Synonyms for "hint"

adumbration, advice, allusion, announcement, clue, communication, connotation, denotation, evidence, flea in ear, glimmering, help, idea, implication, impression, inference, information, inkling, innuendo, insinuation, intimation, iota, lead, mention, notice, notion, observation, omen, pointer, print, reference, reminder, scent, sign, signification, smattering, suspicion, symptom, taste, telltale, tinge, tip, tip-off, token, trace, warning, whiff, whisper, wink, word to wise, wrinkle

I hope you can work a few of these in somewhere before the executives tire of your show and cancel it or replace you with some worthless new host like Jimmy Fallon

smile

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
It doesn't seem like you get tired of writing the same stuff over, and over, and over, and over....

Ya gotta come up with some new material dude.

I suggest firing your writers and hiring some new blood.

smile

Atleast he has not stooped to posting timber picts, yet. laugh

GET SOME!!!!!!!

Ric,

Bull was killed with the .264 Win/140gr VLD.

Oh man I just saw the lumber jack pictures, we're in trouble now. grin

Lil Fish,
Do lumber jacks use ladders???

Love and Kisses blush
John

GET SOME MORE!!!!!!!

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thought so.

Haven't killed anything at long range yet with that combo, but I was sure it would be just right.

Any autopsy and ballistic pics?

Is your video public yet?

Last edited by rcamuglia; 03/07/14.

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer

[Linked Image]

Can anyone please tell me when ET entered the Witness Protection Program and started hunting deer with something other than a laser?

LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BTW,

Yoda's laser was showing a TON of vertical at long range. He had to hunt me down to get schooled on how to run an Audette.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
BTW,

Yoda's laser was showing a TON of vertical at long range. He had to hunt me down to get schooled on how to run an Audette.

It's true I just checked Snopes...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We just had to tweak the settings a bit. There was a little bit of a learning curve for me.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Burns,

I'm curious here. What's more "satisfying" for you...when you spy a Dink in a Farmer's Field and back the Golf Cart up for a poke,or when you hand someone a "proprietary" piece of [bleep] schit rifle and [bleep] 'em out of a check?

Do tell.

Laffin'!

'lia,

I'll feign my "surprise" yet again,that you widely skirted ALL things The Rifle.

What is your Imagination gonna grantcha' the Pretend to "do",next?!? As an aside,when you Imagine something,how long does it typically take for it to become "real",to you?

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

You're doing "great"!

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Last edited by geedubya; 03/07/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
'Burns,

I'm curious here. What's more "satisfying" for you...when you spy a Dink in a Farmer's Field and back the Golf Cart up for a poke,or when you hand someone a "proprietary" piece of [bleep] schit rifle and [bleep] 'em out of a check?

Do tell.

Laffin'!

Lil Fish,

Well you pose quite the moral conundrum. grin

I guess I will have to go with the dink in the farmer field as I have never been one to pass on a nice buck.

Here is my latest farmer field buck, nothing like standing corn in November.

[Linked Image]

It would be remiss of me not to mention he seems a might bit bigger than anything you have posted but hey who is really counting. laugh

How about you say something about jipjap or whatnot as that always cracks me up.

Love and kisses
John blush

John Burns

I have all the sources.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
GeeDub,how did you get ALL those firearms on the "minimum wage" you earn? grin laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
G',

The Texas version of everything,is [bleep] hilarious!

Here's to the sanctity of the hilarity associated,of your being too [bleep] Stupid to know if you are bitching,or bragging. Fasten your helmet snugly,cinch the seatbelt tight and keep the Golf Cart on all 4's,you "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!

'Burns,

You really know how to get after it. What was that Buck's name?

Laffin'!

Good thang you had a Guide,so you didn't get lost in someone else's field,with it's challenging topography and dense vegetation. Laffin'!

Now I ain't tellin' you your business,but given the expression on your face...I'd say you was more than a touch late on blowing your Rape Whistle and you'da prolly been better off,if you stopped,dropped and rolled. Just sayin'.

Quad rails are oh sooooo "comfortable" and there's few thangs as soothin' as a Loudener.

You poor poor stupid [bleep].

Just WOW.

'nm,

Lose any more bets lately and haveta suffer CM/Blued and windage adjustable rears...for your "hard charging" "pursuits"?!?

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
'Burns,

You really know how to get after it. What was that Buck's name?
Laffin'!

Lil Fish,

The farmer called him "Has More Horn Than Any Buck Big Stick Has Killed". Kind of a strange name but who am I to judge. blush

'Burns,

Quad rails are oh sooooo "comfortable" and there's few thangs as soothin' as a Loudener.

You poor poor stupid [bleep].

Just WOW.

I always forget how little you know about AR stuff so I will throw you a bone.

The handguard on my carbine is the Geissele SMR. It is not a quad rail because it only has 1913 rail on the top of the handguard.

[Linked Image]

A quad rail has 4 (hence the term "Quad") sections of 1913 rail around the circumference.

Here is a picture I found on the internet of a quad rail. Notice the 4 sections of rail.

[Linked Image]

Also of note is the hilarious scope mount job. Please hang a picture of you shooting that thing. laugh laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

GeeDub,how did you get ALL those firearms on the "minimum wage" you earn? grin laugh

Well

1 its a proven fact that folks that have the most birthdays live the longest. At least one of the rifles in that pix date back 20 years.

2 buy low

3 sell high

4 collect early

5 pay late

[Linked Image]

6 buy cheap wine and roll your own.

and what works really good

7 marry a deaf and dumb nympho that don't mind digging worms and whose elderly father owned a liquor store, a gun shop and a boat before his tragic accident.

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/08/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Burns you are not comparing like species. Sure that is a nice buck you posted. Lets see your Sitka Blacktail that compares to Boxers. Keep it real, apples to apples.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Well

1 its a proven fact that folks that have the most birthdays live the longest. At least one of the rifles in that pix date back 20 years.

2 buy low

3 sell high

4 collect early

5 pay late

[Linked Image]

6 buy cheap wine and roll your own.

and what works really good

7 marry a deaf and dumb nympho that don't mind digging worms and whose elderly father owned a liquor store, a gun shop and a boat before his tragic accident.

Best,

GWB

Ah yes,words of wisdom from GeeDub,Thanks! cool

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by geedubya

Well

1 its a proven fact that folks that have the most birthdays live the longest.

I wish to Argue that Fact,

Why? Because it fits the theme here...

Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Well, Boxer lives in Blacktail country,

Burns lives in Whitey Country,

That would be Apples to Apples...

Page 22 of 58 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (35, AceBall, 6mmbrfan, 12 invisible), 1,589 guests, and 706 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,966
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.