Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Uriah
Not worried about "karma" since I'm not buddhist

nether am I but I have seen Karma do some real nasty stuff in my short time on this earth.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Not to worry karma works on Colon holes just the same!

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Christianity says something about "reaping what you sow"...

Galatians 6:7-8

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. 8 For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

Pretty close to "karma".

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnGreyBeard
I've been getting food stamps for a few years now! I know you all are against that and those who use it but I have no other choice! If I could work there wouldn't be problem!

What really kills me is the almost 50 years I've paid into a system that once your old enough or fealble enough to need it, they won't let you have it!

im not against food stamps, im against those that abuse the system.....some people need a helping hand, when i was a kid my parents received food stamps and commodities.....both parents worked, infact mom worked days and dad nights for alot of years so they wouldnt have to pay for day care untill i was old enough to watch my siblings and dad could get a better job working during the day.....i aint against a hand out, especially to someone thats paid into the system for decades.....chit can happen quick to any of us....especially due to bad health or an injury that comes on quick

just against the abuse of the system, not the system itself....

Last edited by rattler; 04/07/14.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I hope that one day you and I can meet Rockinbbar, I enjoy the company of good people.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Two problems with [bleep] is they are always passing chitt and always smell like it.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by MtnGreyBeard
I've been getting food stamps for a few years now! I know you all are against that and those who use it but I have no other choice! If I could work there wouldn't be problem!

What really kills me is the almost 50 years I've paid into a system that once your old enough or fealble enough to need it, they won't let you have it!

im not against food stamps, im against those that abuse the system.....some people need a helping hand, when i was a kid my parents received food stamps and commodities.....both parents worked, infact mom worked days and dad nights for alot of years so they wouldnt have to pay for day care untill i was old enough to watch my siblings and dad could get a better job working during the day.....i aint against a hand out, especially to someone thats paid into the system for decades.....chit can happen quick to any of us....especially due to bad health or an injury that comes on quick

just against the abuse of the system, not the system itself....

+1 on this one

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
FWIW guys, I have had pm exchanges with MGB.

While I'm convinced that he is in a bad spot, I can't even convince him to give me an address or contact information so that I CAN help.

MGB, I'm not offering you a handout. Just a hand up, Bud. wink

Everyone falls down sometime or another. I know you are proud man. There's no shame in taking a bit of help when you have to. I would expect nothing back from you other than you remembering and passing it on if ever given the chance. If only to help a hungry dog that needs a meal one day.

When lose ALL faith in our fellow man, we are in a sad state of affairs indeed.

Thanks again my friend! Your a hell of a guy!

I've worked my ass off my whole life often up to 115 hours a week! I've paid 1500 dollars a week during those 115 hour weeks in income tax because I've always been a single white male! I've also never been able to qualify for most of the help available because I was a single white male! I've seem times when I had 2 dollars in my pocket and no food for me or my dog! I bought dog food with it!

I don't understand how asking for current pricing here makes me a scammer or a troll! It's been a lot of years since I could buy a gun and have no idea what things go for these days! To all of you PRICKS that think I'm here after something! KISS MY OLD CRIPPLED ASS!

I've visited here at least 20 to 30 times a day reading for many years! I recently thought I'd be a little more friendly and post once in a while! I see that was a mistake!

SO take your current gun knowledge of prices and shove it where the sun don't shine you pricks! Take your pissing matches to another thread! I'm done here!

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns! (from a 1960's bumper sticker)
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
No house but have the internet? Must be using an Obama smart phone.

Jimi,you must get a lot of "karma" then, same as brown-eyeball...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't let the Big boys with little dick syndrome get to Ya. There's more here that are good men than not.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

yeah cause its not like there are free wifi hotspots everywhere you can access with a laptop smirk

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Don't let the little boys who are big dicks bother you either, someone will fall for your scam

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G

Your kind of an [bleep] aren't ya! Not that it's any of your business but I lost my home, my job and my health all around the same time! A family member took me in but now I'm losing that too!

How bout just coming out and saying what your problem is with me! Your a keyboard commado so you don't have to worry about getting your ass kicked AND I'm an old fart, although I doubt it would take much to get over on you!

Do you have any info on the gun prices I asked for and what this thread is about? Or are you just here to troll?

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns! (from a 1960's bumper sticker)
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
...where you could pull up gunbroker to determine firearm values...?

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Uhh..the keyboard is the medium here...you wantem me use smoke signals?

Last edited by Uriah; 04/07/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hey you little seven post puke, why don't you just sit back and learn a bit before posting in such a negative, pessimistic manner? Unless, of course, you're really just another sock puppet under another handle that lets you feel brave through its' anonymity?

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
uriah, you're a dickhead. buzz off......

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G

Wow! 6 of your 7 posts on on this thread!! I'm honored you think so much of me! Does your mom know your on her computer?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by huntsman22
uriah, you're a dickhead. buzz off......

I have to agree he is making a lot of friends fast.

NOT

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Uhh..the keyboard is the medium here...you wantem me use smoke signals?

Yes if your mom will let you use matches!

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 63 invisible), 2,501 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,974
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.