Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
I have 2 beagles Mac the dumbest beagle in the world and his father William, honestly the most handsome beagle I have ever seen, everybody says it when they see him. My dogs are escape artists! I finally had to put an electric strand about 7 or 8 inches above the ground to keep them in. Every time they would get out they would come back cut up with weed seeds in their eyes and smelling like a corps! Why do dogs love to find dead stuff and just roll in it? So what does your dog/dogs do? escape, dig holes, chew your flip flops or house shoes?

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two little yip-yap strays from the shelter, bark their fool heads off anytime anyone gets even close to our house. The one goes complete ape-schitt when the UPS truck goes down the street, other vehicles he just sleeps through. Funny critters.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My big yellow lab just loves to roll in bear poop on our walks.

Great perimeter deterrent. http://www.invisiblefence.com/

Denny

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Get in front of my rifle??

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We have a 14 year old Norwich Terrier. After a slow walk in the AM, she has her meds, a bowl of food, and then she rabidly plays for 8 hours. First she plays paralyzed for about 5 hours. Then she plays dead for about 3 hours. All that playing wears her out, and she sleeps for the rest of the day.

She's mostly blind and completely deaf, so the watch dog thing is gone completely. Mostly we have to watch where we step, because she won't get out of the way. Still is will the loss of a dear friend when she gets called away.

Last edited by 1minute; 05/05/14.

1Minute
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Eat, poop, walk a mile a day with me and sleep.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by StripBuckHunter
Get in front of my rifle??

When he smells a bear in nearby the walk is over muey pronto time to head home or in another direction.

He loves dat poop tho'. Go figure.

Denny

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lately it's all I can do to keep my two schitzu's from escaping and maulin' the [bleep] outta stripbuckhunter, those two just wanna chew his azz up and turn him into schitzu poo.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mine are pretty easy to have around, they've 5 acres to patrol /play on, and seem to enjoy life in general. Gracy smiles a LOT,.....little Nip's settled in, fantastic little watchdog. The two of them stick close, they're never far when I'm out and about.

http://s180.photobucket.com/user/sharpsrifle/slideshow/

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
my girls eat breakfast, go for a run. sleep for 5hours go for a run, patrol the yard . sleep 4 hours eat supper, go for a run.
some times on the run they find a pile of stripbuckethunter to roll in so then they are washed and disinfected. half the time on their runs they are grazing grass. right now they are laying on the bed getting their bellies rubbed. I really feel sorry for people that are not blessed with a dog/dogs. must be an empty life.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lately it's all I can do to keep my two schitzu's from escaping and maulin' the [bleep] outta stripbuckhunter, those two just wanna chew his azz up and turn him into schitzu poo.

I've been meaning to make a trip to MI..............

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
When I had one he was on welfare! Sat on his azz and did nothing....until duck season opened!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mine does night security, helps some with the day security, keeps cats out of the yard and is good company
I provide food, shelter, and medical care.
Seems a little one sided maybe, but I'm paying off a debt owed to her ancient ancestors also.
I remember the bargain.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've got concrete a foot wide and eight inches deep under both gates and electric wire around the bottom and half way up the privacy fence. So now he'll climb up on the stack of firewood and walk the top 2x4 rail of the fence, but can never keep his balance all the way to the corner of freedom.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two in the yard that watch the place, one inside a lot.
Worst thing they do is be a little hard on flowers, and the4 pounder that stays in the house at night or in cold weather so it doesn't freeze to death, or become a owl turd.
Dogs that destroy stuff or are problem children seem to need new homes soon.
Life's to short with to many dogs available to put up with a bad one very long.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by StripBuckHunter
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I've been meaning to make a trip to MI..............

Chris Darnell
4801 S. Dory Trail
Flagstaff, Arizona 86005

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've got nine. One will wake me in the middle of the night to go outside which is okay because I usually need to get up too. Another one is making the round of dog shows in southern CA until June when he will participate in the Idaho and Montana shows.
The Airedale sleeps beside the bed on the shirt I wore that day.
Two German bird dogs on dog beds by the front door.
Everyone else stays in the kennel to intermingle with the guests all day.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
10 year old beagle. Three favorite pastimes are, in no particular order, barking, sleeping, and ingesting pine cones/needles causing constipation and leading me to believe he's dying while working it out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by seal_billy
I have 2 beagles Mac the dumbest beagle in the world and his father William, honestly the most handsome beagle I have ever seen, everybody says it when they see him. My dogs are escape artists! I finally had to put an electric strand about 7 or 8 inches above the ground to keep them in. Every time they would get out they would come back cut up with weed seeds in their eyes and smelling like a corps! Why do dogs love to find dead stuff and just roll in it? So what does your dog/dogs do? escape, dig holes, chew your flip flops or house shoes?

The dual for freedom between my father and Tiger were what legends are made of. Tiger was an unstoppable force, be it tunneling or climbing trees for a leap for freedom, the dual ended in mutual respect.

Elf Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When they aren't pulling a sled they play tag

[Linked Image]

Laugh at a good joke

[Linked Image]

Find a good bush to pee on

[Linked Image]

Look Handsome

[Linked Image]

Eat..bark..sniff each others butts..eat their dog houses and get lots of loving!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 44automag, 450yukon, 22 invisible), 1,468 guests, and 1,025 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,210
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.