Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The black border collie is gone now too, one of the most affectinate loyal little dogs i ever had. I found emily in the middle of a forest while deer hunting, just skin and bones. I think she had been kicked out of a car. Took her back to camp and fed her, next day i opened the door to my truck, she jumped in and the rest was history. Border collies are really highlly intelligent. [Linked Image]

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
meows, stretches, loves....oh wait..............

AS IT SHOULD BE......

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Eener the wiener is an adventure dog. Fishing, hunting, canoe trip camping adventures, you name it, he's there (in the safety of the land rover, like Marlin Perkins)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Lucy travels at a low rate of speed and with no conviction.

She loves fresh air and sunshine.

[Linked Image]

Ricky bobby is a mindless yellow string haired jackal that loves to chase snowmobiles, dirt bikes, little boys and last but not least, skunks. He loves skunks.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Gus is a trusty old Lab, protector of humans, killer of any animal that dares enter the property.

[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e364/northerndave/gusgrass.jpg[/img]

Something clever here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sandy can't pass a horse water trough without jumping in for a spell; summer, winter, no difference. Darnedest thing. Border collie/australian shephard mix.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]
Polly likes to chase coyotes and catch them

Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
16, is that dog as fast as a jack rabbit, and can it turn fast enough to grab one. Thanks

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 16penny
[Linked Image]
Polly likes to chase coyotes and catch them

At the risk of revealing my ignorance of dog breeds around the world, is that a Saluki?

A fast-looking dog anyway -- with the huge lung capacity that a deep chest like that indicates, that dog looks like it could run at top speed for hours!

John

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I thought it was a skinny pony.

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She is half scottish deerhound and half Irish wolfhound Im shure there is some saluki in her as well almost as fast as a grayhound but with a lot more stamina the long tail helps high speed turning but at #115 she cant corner as fasts as a rabbit but with ruff half pit half Italian greyhound not too far behind her the rabbits get cut off by the smaller quicker #40
dog
[Linked Image]

Last edited by 16penny; 05/08/14.

Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just made Number One Son's dog stop eating the paper towels I cleaned up an ATF spill with.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Eener the wiener is an adventure dog. Fishing, hunting, canoe trip camping adventures, you name it, he's there (in the safety of the land rover, like Marlin Perkins)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Lucy travels at a low rate of speed and with no conviction.

She loves fresh air and sunshine.

[Linked Image]

Ricky bobby is a mindless yellow string haired jackal that loves to chase snowmobiles, dirt bikes, little boys and last but not least, skunks. He loves skunks.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Gus is a trusty old Lab, protector of humans, killer of any animal that dares enter the property.

[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e364/northerndave/gusgrass.jpg[/img]

Now I know why Gus's posts here seem a bit different at times!

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Molly keeps my place on the sofa warm.

[Linked Image]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
New picture of Kate that I thought was good.

[Linked Image]

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When we lost Mom last Fall, I inherited Heidi.
Besides trying her best to look cute, she figured out how to stalk and kill chipmunks. She chases bunnies around the yard at night, some about as big as her.

[Linked Image]

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 007FJ, 1234, 56 invisible), 1,761 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,107
Posts18,522,570
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.