Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#8886766 05/22/14
Lacy1 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Does anybody know this guy? His handle is goldendomer04.
I paid him for a Remington 700 that he listed on here at the first of the month. I paid him May 7th and he still has not shipped the gun and he will no respond t.o private messages or emails. No contact since May 8. I saw on another one of his listings on this forum that another member had paid but did no receive the item and could not get him to respond.

GoTigersGo
GB1

Lacy1 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Scammer alert

GoTigersGo
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I am not a scammer, and a PM is coming.

I have been out of town, and I am sorry to keep you out of the loop.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Communication is essential on this forum. Whether it's by open or PM is a must to maintain your rep. We are all watching to see how you respond.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I have had great dealings with Omar and never once an issue. The few items that I have bought from him have always been better then described and handled in a timely matter. This has just been my experience with him, he will make it right.

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
- Dale Carnegie
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I also have had good dealings with Omar.

MOLON LABE
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I also had a good dealing with Omar, would do business with him again...

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Every dime of William Hagan's (Lacy1) money has been refunded. I have a bad taste in my mouth from the way he has handled this matter, and I felt a refund would best way to deal with this.

I am normally a very responsible seller, but I messed up with these two transactions. I had to go out of town for an emergency and did not take care of business.

For those interested in this matter, the buyer of the Sightron scope has been notified via phone and email of his tracking information and Lacy1's money has been refunded.

I hope this will not effect any future transactions I will have on this websight.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goldendomer04

I am normally a very responsible seller, but I messed up with these two transactions. I had to go out of town for an emergency and did not take care of business.

And you couldn't take five minutes to send a couple of PMs?
I see this type of excuse all too much.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

I hope this will not effect any future transactions I will have on this websight.

Nope. I've also had great dealings with Omar. I bought a vortex viper from him when he was the new guy. Schitt happens

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
[/quote]
I see this type of excuse all too much. [/quote]
Sometimes I have time to bullschit on here sometimes I go a week or two without a chance at all.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I've dealt with Omar and would gladly do so again. The scope I got from him was even better than described, securely packaged and shipped quickly.

Omar, I hope that whatever the emergency was that things turned out OK for you.

Lacy1 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I received a message from the gentleman stating that he is refunding my money. I will take him at his word. I do not wish for this dispute to continue any further on this forum.

GoTigersGo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tracks

I see this type of excuse all too much.
Oh for crying out loud, he has gone out of his way to make right on this-give him a break! I swear some of you guys have nothing better to do than look for reasons to hate somebody. Cut back on the starch in your BVD's man!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I got a PM saying he shipped my brass. Hope all is well. "Things" are of little value compared to some of the hardships we all face in life.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Bought a Remington model 7 stock took 17 days to get it full of excuses why it had not been shipped then when I received it it was for the magnum action woops must of forgot to mention that no more Omar for me .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for the kind words guys.
Every dime of William Hagan's (Lacy1) money has been refunded. I have a bad taste in my mouth from the way he has handled this matter, and I felt a refund would best way to deal with this.

Maybe if you had taken a small amount of time to PM William Hagan your mouth would taste a little better?

If I feel a seller wronged me by lack of communication where my $$$ were involved I would bitch in open forum as well.

Geo

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
OK Boys... Enough already...

I take a lickin', and SOMEHOW, Keep On Tickin'!!!! smile
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Bigdogfla
OK Boys... Enough already...

I'd have to agree, the OP publically acknowledges the issues, has taken steps to correct the problem, and made his actions public.

Could have been handled worse here, and has been handled much worse by others selling here.

Why apologize, and correct publically if the hits keep coming...

Last edited by AH64guy; 05/23/14.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I tend to agree with the above posters. I was a third party in the scope transaction and not out any money, so take it for what it is worth. The two guys with money on the line definitely have a right to be upset and concerned, but it appears Omar has taken care of both transactions now.

He has apologized to us on the scope transaction, publicly and privately and has hopefully made good on shipping. Let's give it the time for these fixes to take place and not hang the guy. He has obviously had something going on that caused these transactions to occur outside of his normal practice, and the reason probably doesn't need to be out here publicly.

A lesson to us all: communicate.

Last edited by MYore; 05/23/14.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (17CalFan, 160user, 12344mag, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 57 invisible), 2,633 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,984
Posts18,480,969
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.