Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thinking about the lone deputy on nightwatch, patroling down those dark roads. May God be with you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-hanging-mannequins-appearing-Texas.html

GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Well, I never would have contemplated that, if I were a liberal Dimocrap.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by eyeball
Well, I never would have contemplated that, if I were a liberal Dimocrap.

They still won't contemplate that. Their heads are too far up their butts to recognize a real threat.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The real threat is the Tea Party and the Koch brothers. Just ask them.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
nothing to fear, our justice department will be all over this. of course they will choose the silver.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This may be a dumb idea, but why not put the National Guard down there in Texas? Isn't that something they are trained for or do I have it wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bring it on bastards!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
This may be a dumb idea, but why not put the National Guard down there in Texas? Isn't that something they are trained for or do I have it wrong?

I am much too polite to give my thoughts on the matter, suffice to say that I believe your solution is much too tame.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I think that's a great idea. Have every National Guard unit from every state come to the border, TDY, and take turns patrolling the Border.

Great training and we get the benefit(s).

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted by JSTUART

I am much too polite to give my thoughts on the matter, suffice to say that I believe your solution is much too tame.

Thanks. What would be your solution? Would it include the National Guard?

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

I think that's a great idea. Have every National Guard unit from every state come to the border, TDY, and take turns patrolling the Border.

Great training and we get the benefit(s).

Ed

TDY?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Thanks. What would be your solution? Would it include the National Guard?

No...it would involve your Government getting of it's arse and start putting it's citizens first by hunting every one of the creatures down and killing them.

They have as a group declared war on you...oblige them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
IMHO, the war on drugs has been far too passive. Time to take it to the next level and start using all of our advanced surveillance techniques to find these cartel bastards and our drones to deliver a final message in the form of a Hellfire missile or other appropriate package to their doorstep.

There is no way this situation is going to end peacefully in any scenario I can envision so maybe it's time to get it over with and pound the drug lords with some of their own medicine. It seems like hanging a couple drug lords' bodies off overpasses would be a good start to sending a message....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

And just in case you missed it, they are outside the law so are also outside the protection of the law.

At some point you have to start putting your citizens first.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

TDY?

Short for "Temporary Duty Assignment" grin

Ed

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
When I was in the NG we, along with many other units, did our summer training at Ft Bliss. Maybe the rules of summer camp could be changed re: infiltrators.

Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

And just in case you missed it, they are outside the law so are also outside the protection of the law.

There is a reason they are called "outlaws". Back a couple of decades ago, the if Governor of North Carolina declared someone an "outlaw", they could be shot on sight by any citizen. "Dead or alive" was the Rule of Engagement.

Ed

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
[Linked Image]

This^^^^^ again!!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

There is a reason they are called "outlaws". Back a couple of decades ago, the if Governor of North Carolina declared someone an "outlaw", they could be shot on sight by any citizen. "Dead or alive" was the Rule of Engagement.

Ed

That is as it should be.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I suspect that this was someone's idea of a "cool" trick to attract attention. The cartels tend to avoid publicity on this side of the border and for those who do attract attention, punishment is usually swift and brutal.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 1Longbow, 61 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,434
Posts18,470,811
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.