Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by David_Walter
So, you support those of us in the Guard being able to own anything the "individual officers" cops can own, right?

While you are in the National Guard, yes. The Army National Guard was formed by King Charles I in 1636 and has been very helpful to police during times of need down through the years including all of the activities police were engaged in during Hurricane Katrina.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wait.

When I retire, I'll be a retired reserve officer.

Pretty much the same status cops used to justify retired cops carrying in all 50 states.

And you think I should give that up when you don't?

Why?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wait.

Pretty much the same status cops used to justify retired cops carrying in all 50 states.

Why?

I am not a police officer so I am not exempt from any laws now or in the future. But yes when you retire you should get treated like everyone else. As to why, just looking at long standing laws and how well they have worked.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Like I said.

Like you said nothing. What did I post that was not true? Do you hate law enforcement?
Bluedreaux hates all LEO's and is very anti-law enforcement. Just a heads-up. I think he might have even voted Libertarian once.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
More stuff from Primary Arms....

15% OFF ALL SCOPES OVER $499 USE COUPON CODE SCOPECODE
15% OFF ALL MUZZLE DEVICES USE COUPON CODE MUZZLECODE
15% OFF ALL TRIGGERS USE COUPON CODE TRIGGERCODE
15% OFF ALL COMPLETE UPPERS USE COUPON CODE UPPERCODE
MAGPUL MAG571 BLACK PMAG $8.49 USE COUPON CODE MAGCODE
15% OFF ALL BARRELS USE COUPON CODE BARRELCODE
$400 OFF ALL IN STOCK DANIEL DEFENSE RIFLES USE COUPON CODE DDEF
MAGPUL REAR SIGHT MAG278 BLACK USE COUPON CODE FLIPCODE

http://www.primaryarms.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=Mag571

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The rumor is that Tom (Bluedreaux)) has to wear 3 inch tall lift shoes just to get to be 5 foot 7 inches tall. I have been very suprised in his interest in guns, I always thought he was part of the hollywood liberal establishment. I don't know why he does not like LEO's, maybe he knows too many of them or something.

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
On topic - Quantico Tactical is having a 20% off store wide sale on May 23, 24 and 25. On those days, you will save 20% off everything* in our stores and on our website. If shopping on our website, use discount code MD2014

(*Note: Sale excludes firearms, ammunition or previously discounted items)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jimmyp
The rumor is that Tom (Bluedreaux)) has to wear 3 inch tall lift shoes just to get to be 5 foot 7 inches tall. I have been very suprised in his interest in guns, I always thought he was part of the hollywood liberal establishment. I don't know why he does not like LEO's, maybe he knows too many of them or something.
I've heard the 3" lifts only get him to 5'4" but his quoted height is always 5'7". He's always pictured next to little actors like Seth Green so that he looks average-sized. I boycotted that Jack Reacher movie because he was in it. It was also anti-law enforcement. I think almost all tv and movies are anti-law enforcement...except Cops. I only watch Cops now and I mute it when the commercials come on. They're all anti-law enforcement.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Didn't Bluedreaux play Bud Bundy on Married with Children?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Wait.

Why?

When you wrestle(or argue) with a pig, you both get dirty, but the pig enjoys it.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
. I boycotted that Jack Reacher movie because he was in it. It was also anti-law enforcement. I think almost all tv and movies are anti-law enforcement...except Cops. I only watch Cops now and I mute it when the commercials come on. They're all anti-law enforcement.

That is exactly right. TV and the media hate police.

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Rainier Arms code 0526 for savings "too low to print"

Blue Force Gear use 20MEMORIAL for 20% off

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Foliage Magpul sale at DSG.... http://dsgarms.com/going-light-green

BCM has had blemished upper receiver groups going in and out of stock for a few days at pretty low prices too. You've gotta scroll through the page and look for the blemished stuff. http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/AR15-Parts-s/88.htm

Thanks! Just spent a bit of money on some new Foliage furniture I've been eyeing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Magpul stopped sales to any officer of a state if their state won't sell hi-cap mags to civilians. ...

A gun business not selling a police officer anything they want is no different than a business saying they will not sell certain items to minorities.

As a Colorado resident, I fully support their decision to move to Wyoming in protest of Colorado's new magazine laws.

I also fully support their decision not to sell their products to anyone in a state where they are prohibited to civilians.

And no, I don't hate law enforcement.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Freedommunitions has free shipping
their stock is a bit limited at this time but a good source for plinkin ammo

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter

Magpul stopped sales to any officer of a state if their state won't sell hi-cap mags to civilians. ...

A gun business not selling a police officer anything they want is no different than a business saying they will not sell certain items to minorities.

As a Colorado resident, I fully support their decision to move to Wyoming in protest of Colorado's new magazine laws.

I also fully support their decision not to sell their products to anyone in a state where they are prohibited to civilians.

And no, I don't hate law enforcement.

Apparently you do hate police because you want a private company cheating them out of their special priveleges.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Apparently you do hate police because you want a private company cheating them out of their special priveleges.

Are you serious with that statement? You state your not an LEO but that you feel they "deserve" special privileges.

I work with LEO daily and they certainly appreciate any discounts they get but I do not know a single one that thinks they "deserve" anything that Joe citizen doesn't. I also get those discounts due to my job and am thankful but don't expect same.

In fact I have never seen an "LEO" discount that was reserved only for police. Everyone I have ever seen also includes military, fire depts and ems among a few others. Career, reserve, volunteer or retired it matters not as long as you have an proper ID card.

Hell most of the LEO I know and work with advocate national carry for all CCW.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Didn't Bluedreaux play Bud Bundy on Married with Children?

Yes Bluedreaux was cast as young Bud Bundy...

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sherp you and I ain't gonna fix a corporate decision not to sell to this entity or that entity. Magpul's is a business decision levied against a bunch of liberal politicians who thrive on the voting decisions of emotional low I.Q. voters. Sadly we are witnessing the slow deliberate destruction of the republic from within and folks like you and I will soon be gone the way of the dinosaur. In the mean time there are other venders for the Colorado police to choose from so they are not being denied something essential and critical to their survival.

Now let's talk about more realistic stupidity like when do we expect the dollar to fail, the stock markets to fail, why is homeland security buying trillions of rounds of ammunition, where is the 22 long rifle ammunition, and the Varget rifle powder!

Finally don't you think that China knows that a single EMP over the east coast would have the country reduced to cannibalism in 10 days!

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Aimpoint Pro 369.99 shipped at PSA. I couldn't resist any longer.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 70 invisible), 2,857 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,232
Posts18,485,687
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.