Campfire Tracker
Let's fight? Lol. Douche indeed.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
A lie but what would you expect from a lawyer who delights in calling people names from his keyboard....

Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars....
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Hunthard posted the OP's address on an open forum - am I the only one that sees this as a dick move and privacy violation? That alone tells me all I need to know about the guy.

I thought about buying that 41 myself, even though it was no bargain. For the price paid it should have had a matching upper and no issues. Clearly the first buyer felt it wasn't worth the money and neither did the second. I won't be doing any business with hunthard going forward...

NRA Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JTod
Hunthard posted the OP's address on an open forum - am I the only one that sees this as a dick move and privacy violation? That alone tells me all I need to know about the guy.

IMO, that was more than just a dick move, thats a real chicken [bleep] play when you know you are wrong and don't have a valid argument. As stupid as these threads can be, I have learned some names who I will never deal with.

Eat moose, burn spruce
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just got a PM from another campfire member that got royally screwed on another gun deal by a guy here on 24HCF with a different handle but after talking to both guys it turns out it's the same guy. Hunthard was moving items under a different name. Yeah, what a class act. I knew when he didn't give full disclosure while trying to get top dollar on the other gun he was a shady character

GreatWaputi, what would you be saying if Safariman that pulled this stunt? I will never do business with hunthard but my mind was made up a long time ago

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Originally Posted by safariman
Try the PM route, and if you have a phone number, maybe try using it.

I hope this works ittself out for both your sakes.

Holy balls.. Safariman giving tips on how to work out a sour deal?

This train wreck was worth it, just because of that.

Yes!

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Doubt this will be the last time a buncha members rush to the defense of someone and trip all over themselves praising him as a great guy before they have a clue what's going on..
"Well I had a smooth deal with him once so you must just be a whiner"...JFC

If some of you name callers felt you got a raw deal then had your address posted on an open forum as some sort of halfazz "retaliation".., would you still be swingin from the sellers nuts??

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by huntsonora
I just got a PM from another campfire member that got royally screwed on another gun deal by a guy here on 24HCF with a different handle but after talking to both guys it turns out it's the same guy. Hunthard was moving items under a different name.

If that's true, that's uber-bad form.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by balltownbob
A lie but what would you expect from a lawyer who delights in calling people names from his keyboard....

Really, ball sucker bob?

Here's your pm, azzhole:

wanna call me ballsack to my face? I live in hermitage and work in howland....let's get together....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I could be wrong, maybe you were just trolling for dates.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Both guys are named Tim Dingey according to the PM's I received

Per the PM I received regarding BIG27 the gun was totally misrepresented and showed up with a cracked stock. Multiple PM's went unanswered regarding filing an insurance claim. Both sellers had the same name.

Last edited by huntsonora; 06/07/14.
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Better charge your battery.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SLM
Better charge your battery.

grin

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Certifiable

Doubt this will be the last time a buncha members rush to the defense of someone and trip all over themselves praising him as a great guy before they have a clue what's going on..
"Well I had a smooth deal with him once so you must just be a whiner"...JFC

If some of you name callers felt you got a raw deal then had your address posted on an open forum as some sort of halfazz "retaliation".., would you still be swingin from the sellers nuts??

They'll likely all disappear now - just as quickly as they rushed to the seller's defense...

Last edited by JTod; 06/07/14.

NRA Life Member
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
If you've got stuff to hide you don't want 'Sonora on your ass.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Very poor decorum to post someone's personal info on an open forum....

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by huntsonora
I just got a PM from another campfire member that got royally screwed on another gun deal by a guy here on 24HCF with a different handle but after talking to both guys it turns out it's the same guy. Hunthard was moving items under a different name. Yeah, what a class act. I knew when he didn't give full disclosure while trying to get top dollar on the other gun he was a shady character

GreatWaputi, what would you be saying if Safariman that pulled this stunt? I will never do business with hunthard but my mind was made up a long time ago

Wasn't necessarily defending the guy, just that I don't have a problem with someone paying the asking price for an item and reselling for a profit if they choose to and as long as they represent it correctly (it appears that was the major issue in this case). I've done it and will probably do it in the future, as I'm always trying to stretch my $$$. Hope that makes sense.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Personal information removed per request."

Thanks and God Bless

Dick move [bleep] head,take care of your business!

Last edited by RickBin; 06/07/14. Reason: Personal information removed per request.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
And I agree 100%....posting someone's personal info online is bad form and should be saved as a last result for a deal gone bad (IE: when payment is sent and the seller falls off the face of the earth).

I think you guys know where I'm coming from.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Poconojack
Very poor decorum to post someone's personal info on an open forum....

This is one downside of an unmoderated forum. On most forums that info would be removed quickly.

NRA Life Member
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 62 invisible), 2,336 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,511
Posts18,509,381
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.